Sign In

What do you like to see in omo videos?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When they talk about the situation, "I need to pee so bad," "I just leaked," "I really need to go," that stuff. Towels are great too, they imply that the wetting is being done on purpose even if

Title is pretty self explanatory, what's the best bit for you? Crossed legs, a hand shoved in the crotch, moaning, whimpering? Hit me with what you like to see 🙋🏽‍♀️

Genuine situations... always clothed.. Don't like  topless sexualused ones, or the stood in shower/bath/on puppy pad. Give me accidents!  

Posted Images

For me, I love narration. It is hard for me to watch a video where the actress is quiet and says nothing. While her bouncing can still be a turn on, if she is too quiet, I’ll probably just leave the video to be honest. I really like hearing her tell the audience about how badly she needs to go and let us feel her urgent need for relief.

Outside of talking, I also love when she pees some where unusual, somewhere you wouldn’t normally think to pee. Like behind a large rock or over the railing of a bridge or inside a drawer of some kind.

Also, I know I’m weird, but I mostly love when women pee standing up or even in the urinal. I just think it is super hot!

These are just my personal turn one.

11 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

For me, I love narration. It is hard for me to watch a video where the actress is quiet and says nothing. While her bouncing can still be a turn on, if she is too quiet, I’ll probably just leave the video to be honest. I really like hearing her tell the audience about how badly she needs to go and let us feel her urgent need for relief.

Outside of talking, I also love when she pees some where unusual, somewhere you wouldn’t normally think to pee. Like behind a large rock or over the railing of a bridge or inside a drawer of some kind.

Also, I know I’m weird, but I mostly love when women pee standing up or even in the urinal. I just think it is super hot!

These are just my personal turn one.

I often don't have the freedom to speak but I add captions, does that compromise??

I like a few things. I like desperation, but I don't like it when it goes on for too long. I like a big wet patch that grows and grows and grows. I don't like it when they piss in spurts, I like a continuous flood. I like it when you can see them moan in relief as they pee themselves, and I like seeing the light glimmering and reflecting off of the stream and then I like when they are left in a huge damp spot. I then like to see the aftermath, like how wet their panties and jeans are, and I love it when they strip down. Also a big wet patch either completely down the back or completely down the front really does it for me. 

50 minutes ago, AnotherGuy said:

Another thing is I much prefer if a woman shows here face in videos, so we can see her expressions of desperation and eventual relief. Of course I totally understand why many people wouldn't feel comfortable showing themselves though.

Yeah I understand why people like that and I do too, but I'm afraid that is a line I refuse to cross 🤣

Wetting. Either overtly deliberate or with desperation first. I like to hear hissing sounds and her making sounds that shows she really enjoys this, and I like to see wetness on both crotch and butt. Wetting in just about any pose works. And especially if it's jeans, tight shorts, pajama pants, or snowpants. (But dresses, panties, swimsuits, and other pants are fine too)

I think the most important thing for me is congruency...

I love accidents, I love when it's on purpose, and I love the in between - of which there is too little! - where the initial wetting leads to giving up, or accepting the wetting. 

But it has to make sense! And I see that in a lot of responses as well.

The body language and vocalisation are super hot, and they paint the picture of the setting. 

If you're having an accident, you wouldn't stand around idly. 

If you're already wet down to the knees, but you keep acting shocked that you're wetting...it seems weird. You could've taken them off by now. 

So it's a lot of what's already been mentioned...but it's hottest when it fits together.

Guest bigeboye100

Crossed legs (either standing or sitting), good build-up with lots of clear desperation indicators (squirming, bouncing, jigging, etc) and a slowly growing wet spot which eventually becomes a full on wetting. Tight jeans are also a favourite and, although more niche, knee-high/OTK leather boots.

I would like to see a girl at a long car ride with no pee stop and no opportunity to pee for her, for a long time.

The desperate girl is begging for a much needed stop, but shortly before a rest stop is accident on the motorway.

The girl is trapped in the car with her bursting full bladder for one more hour, or for longer.

Then when they stop finally at a parking lot with a toilet, the girl is no more able to go to the toilet, she opens the door and piss beside the car.

To see her squat with her panties down under her knees, to see how it is jetting out with high pressure and a loud hissing sound, would be absolutely arousing for me.

All that should not be acted, the girl should piss an unbelievable large amount of hot urine out of her, her bladder should have been full to burst before she could finally go!!

I would love to watch her as long as possible trapped in the car, full to explode, but no chance to go!!