Sign In

What do you like to see in omo videos?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When they talk about the situation, "I need to pee so bad," "I just leaked," "I really need to go," that stuff. Towels are great too, they imply that the wetting is being done on purpose even if

Title is pretty self explanatory, what's the best bit for you? Crossed legs, a hand shoved in the crotch, moaning, whimpering? Hit me with what you like to see πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Genuine situations... always clothed.. Don't likeΒ  topless sexualused ones, or the stood in shower/bath/on puppy pad. Give me accidents! Β 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Title is pretty self explanatory, what's the best bit for you?

Crossed legs, a hand shoved in the crotch, moaning, whimpering? Hit me with what you like to see πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

See for me it's more about the release than the holding. I like the visual and the sound of the stream/wet spot

Everyone is different so it's just fun to see the different ways we are all into the same thing

32 minutes ago, Vixen2791 said:

See for me it's more about the release than the holding. I like the visual and the sound of the stream/wet spot

Everyone is different so it's just fun to see the different ways we are all into the same thing

I agree, the release and the wet spot growing is the best part.

Personally I don't like it when the person wetting turns around to show the backside. I like watching the front, when they turn around you miss a lot of the spreading and trails running down.

38 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Moans, talking, but not a fake ones where model is simply acting, it's important that it comes out genuinely. Other than that - I like extreme desperation when a model is really trying to hold it for everything, to the point of shaking and sweating.

I absolutely agree with you, if it is visible that a girl is acting that she is needing to go is it absolutely turning off.

It is also a turning off if a girl act to be desperate and then she pee just a few drops.

Like you, i like extreme desperation!! I girl should hold it, or should be forced to hold it with all her willpower and her bodily power.

She should fight to hold it in as long as any possible!!!

What would I like to see?

Firstly it's about the clothing.Β  I don't care for someone wetting in "lay-about-the-house grots" like they're doing the cleaning.Β  Something more dressy is better!Β  Goes for shoes as well - heels (no open toes) or boots (no laces).Β  Socks only, bare feet, sneakers, ballet flats - all turn offs.Β  Often this is why I search for office ladies, because I'm likely to get something I prefer.

(Age play?Β  Only if it's an adult (18+) playing a high school senior... and even then, they've got to do it properly.Β  Full uniform, not fake; black or brown t-bar school shoes.Β  No Japanese uniforms!Β  Australian style or not at all.)

Don't care what's said... just show me some knees knocked together, the occasional backward kick of a foot when bouncing... crotch holding... pee dancing is great.Β  And once the floodgate opens, let's see the whole picture from the waist down.Β  I don't need a close up of a crotch, I want to see where the pee goes: patch on clothes, stream down legs, puddle on floor.Β  No standing in the bath tub!Β  No hiding behind objects.

Those are the basics for me. πŸš½πŸ‘€

As far as the details go, being vocal is certainly a plus.Β  Apparent discomfort and struggle.Β  Perhaps explaining exactly what one is feeling, and where they're feeling it.

If we're including setting...some moderately public place outdoors where there is some risk involved.

If this is a private wetting, I love to see a girl follow it up by making herself cum, and maybe even sneaking a little taste.

I love intentional and naughty wettings. Jeans are my favorite but I also like shorts (ripped jean shorts are the best), panties, lingerie, and overalls. I’m not into desperation and I usually skip the pee dancing unless it adds something to the vid. I like to hear the person speak if they are talking about wetting themselves or if they are doing for me. I prefer to watch people who are into omo but also I like to know if they’re just doing it for me or someone else and it isn’t their kink. I like watching people do it in the shower because I know it’s intentional. The next part is on my wish list because it combines two other fetishes… I love wetting vids where the woman farts (the louder the better) at some point during or after the wetting. Add a cigarette to the vid and I’m cumming before the vid is over!

Just like many others, I also love crotch holding, squirming (as well as bobbing up and down), and hearing some genuine sexy moans of relief when the pee is released, while seeing a big wet spot start to form on their clothes. I personally find skintight Jeans the sexiest. I addition, I'm someone who personally prefers if their is some sort of scenario/story line/roleplaying element. While having a girl just stand in front of the camera, squirm, and then wet herself is nice, I find that adding some story to it adds some unique level of erotic-ness to it. For example, a desperate real estate agent asks to use your bathroom but it's broken, or your on a road trip with your sister's hot friends who need to pee, but then get stuck in traffic. Plus, getting to see them wearing different clothes such as a business skirt and stocking's makes it better. If done correctly (making it look realistic/genuine as if this scenario could happen to you) , it's amazing, however the main issue is that some of the omo models aren't very good actors, or exaggerate the desperation/moaning too much.