Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where to hide wet clothes?

36 minutes ago, adam_pees said:

I used to just pee in underwear, wash them out in the shower by hand and then let them dry in the bathroom (had my own bathroom growing up). Once they were dry to the touch, I’d let them get washed. 

it gets harder with full clothing but hope that helps!

Yeah, that is pretty much what I used to do as well: peeing myself in the shower and then showering with the wet clothes still on. I made sure to soap them up really well so no stench would be left behind.

To dry the washed clothes, you could hang them up in your room, maybe on the railing off of a balcony if available or something like that. As soon as the washed clothes are dry, they can be thrown into the usual laundry without raising any eyebrows :)

When I was young and lived with my parents I often peed myself right before showering. I took shower with my clothes and was wringing clothes in my hand. I hung my clothes in my room behind my bed- there was a place between bed and wall. During night and in heating season I put clothes near heating.

But I started to ask if I could do laundry for family and mom was satisfated how handy was her son. She never knew why I wanted to wash and iron 🙂

Sometimes what I did was, I peed in my pants, washed them by hand and left them to dry in my room with a fan and let it dry overnight, I locked the room and no one came in. In the morning when I woke up, I kept the dry pants in a plastic bag (I use one that is the one armored trucks use to carry money) and kept them in a drawer in my closet where I left personal things that nobody touched.