Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Domming someone's bladder

Domming bladders can be a lot of fun if you know what you're doing. A big part of it - at least for me - is to know exactly what buttons of the sub to push so that we both get the most out of it. That's why it is important to ask about the do's and don'ts beforehand, and also accepting all boundaries as well as a No.

That being said, what I absolutely love doing is dangling relief in front of the sub's eyes only to pull it away at the last second. Like, "I'll let you go pee if you manage to do this and this" - for example doing 25 sit-ups or standing on one leg for a minute or other physical tasks that are really hard to do with a full bladder - and then "changing my mind" midway through or finding a tiiiiiny little thing they didn't do right or whatever. As long as the sub believes they can go pee in a tiny bit and then realises in horror at the last minute that they actually can't, that's peak sadism and I get so much enjoyment out of it with subs who enjoy being treated cruelly.

Then again, there are other subs who prefer me being a soft and cuddly Daddy and I love being that just as much, in which case my favourite thing to do is to play into the whole "but good boys hold their pee, right? Don't you want to be a good boy?" trope. There's a balance to be struck between praising and supporting ("You're strong, you can absolutely do it! Think of the huge reward you'll get!") and giving them a bad conscience ("If you'll pee now, I'll be super duper disappointed...").

There are many facets of domination, and those are just some general things I like to do. Again, it heavily depends on the submissive person I'm playing with, and also what I am in the mood for. Communication is key. And: practice makes perfect! You'll get many ideas by just going ahead and giving it a try. Don't be afraid to give into your drives and wicked spontaneous thoughts while playing. As long as it is inside the boundaries, you'll be a great dom :)

Have lots of fun playing and absolutely don't forget the aftercare!! :)

Edited by younggermangay (see edit history)
31 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

That being said, what I absolutely love doing is dangling relief in front of the sub's eyes only to pull it away at the last second. Like, "I'll let you go pee if you manage to do this and this" - for example doing 25 sit-ups or standing on one leg for a minute or other physical tasks that are really hard to do with a full bladder

I like stitching subs up. One example would be by phrasing something in a way that makes them sound like they are going to get relief only to go on and explain that it doesn’t. Obviously they have to complete some kind of task before finding this out.

Saying that I don’t usually do bladder control and go for a whole variety of kinky things. One of my favourites would be uncomfortable edging 

18 minutes ago, Mycall said:

I like stitching subs up. One example would be by phrasing something in a way that makes them sound like they are going to get relief only to go on and explain that it doesn’t. Obviously they have to complete some kind of task before finding this out.

"What? No, I never said that you could pee! You totally misunderstood that!" 😄

That's some good stuff! Especially when it's a trap that you set up early on and waited for it to pay off~

Oh, another thing I really like to do is making the sub think or talk about peeing as much as possible, either by clever wordplay (like "pressure", "hold that thought", "letting go of something", ...) or by straight up making them tell me how they feel, having them give me 15 synonyms for peeing, or asking them what they would most love to do right now - and if the answer is "peeing", the immediate follow-up question is of course "And what are you absolutely not going to do right now?" 😈😇

Damn I need a sub right now... haha 😋

2 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

"What? No, I never said that you could pee! You totally misunderstood that!" 😄

That's some good stuff! Especially when it's a trap that you set up early on and waited for it to pay off~

Oh, another thing I really like to do is making the sub think or talk about peeing as much as possible, either by clever wordplay (like "pressure", "hold that thought", "letting go of something", ...) or by straight up making them tell me how they feel, having them give me 15 synonyms for peeing, or asking them what they would most love to do right now - and if the answer is "peeing", the immediate follow-up question is of course "And what are you absolutely not going to do right now?" 😈😇

you could dom me ☺️

On 5/22/2023 at 3:14 PM, dolleyez said:

Ive recently started going into the world of domming people and their bladders, and i was wondering. What's your favorite things to do to them? What specific things can I do to push them that little bit to make them burst? Or just to make the experience more fun for them and me? 

I'm someone on the other side, but I enjoy being teased about it. Comments like "I bet you have to go really bad," "You can hold it, be good," "Do you want to pee? You want to be bad and pee on yourself instead of in the toilet?"

I like the acknowledgement that what I'm doing is "bad" and agreeing with them; that reminder of what I'm doing and that I'm doing it because I want to, not that I have to, and that I'm enjoying it.

7 hours ago, younggermangay said:

Aww, plays you a little violin 

If it makes you feel any better I have had to turn a few down recently.

Another trick I love is explaining that there were conditions attached to what I said.

“Yes I said you can pee, and you can, but you will have to squat down and do it in the park like a dog”  “B-b-but that would be really embarrassing sir”

It’s all about pushing boundaries but not limits and making sure everyone is having fun. I love teasing in a friendly but mischievous way. 

1 hour ago, Mycall said:

It’s all about pushing boundaries but not limits and making sure everyone is having fun. I love teasing in a friendly but mischievous way. 

100 % this! Couldn't have said it better.

Dominating is a skillset rather than copying a blueprint, and while it can never hurt to have a repertoire of things to do, you shouldn't focus too hard on them. Being spontaneous and flexible is a big part of what makes a good experience, being able to swiftly react to unforseen circumstances and, above all, handling the responsibility you're given by the sub.

It's all a bit vague and requires a lot of practice, but I guess that's part of the course for every skillset.

Some other absolutely cruel things that I like to do and didn't mention yet, are taking the teasing to the extreme by either recording myself peeing into a toilet (and making as much noise as possible in the process) as well as flushing afterwards, and sending the video to a bursting sub, or making them "fake pee", that means having them stand in front of the toilet and aiming their dick into it for a minute or so without actually letting any pee out, then zipping back up and flushing the toilet. 

Then waiting until they return to their room and then asking "Did you wash your hands? You just used the bathroom after all." 😈😈😈

12 hours ago, EmeraldWaters said:

One day, when I can get away with omo, I think it'd be fun to get controlled by someone

My guess is you would probably really enjoy it.

One word of advice would be to stay away from anyone who was doing it for a simple ego trip.

I think in many ways you need to be quite attentive to be a good Dom and there are quite a few people who get into this kind of play for the wrong reasons.

8 hours ago, Mycall said:

I think in many ways you need to be quite attentive to be a good Dom and there are quite a few people who get into this kind of play for the wrong reasons.

That is so true. From the outside, it's easy to mistake a dom/sub relationship as a free opportunity to be an absolute asshole, to fulfill some egotistical dreams of undisputed power or whatever, or as a means to take out ome's anger on another human being.

None of this is the case, hence why it is called a relationship. It means first and foremost, to have respect for one another, to trust in one another, and to find things that cater to the wants and needs of both the dom and the sub.

If you find yourself having trouble building rapport with the dom, if they will not listen to what you say, then it's probably best to stay away from them. You're under no contractual obligation to play with this person after all. Never forget to voice your concerns, thoughts and needs. It's the dom's job to make sure you feel well. If your gut instinct tells you that something's wrong, take that seriously.

But then again, most doms are indeed very lovely people who understand the role that they play, and are genuinely interested in building a friendship (or even more) outside of it 😊 

18 hours ago, younggermangay said:

It means first and foremost, to have respect for one another, to trust in one another, and to find things that cater to the wants and needs of both the dom and the sub.

Couldn’t agree more, despite being about power play D/s stuff requires a lot of trust and respect.

The sub needs to trust the Dom enough to open up and let themselves feel vulnerable. 

In return the Dom should treat that person with a lot of respect, it’s a real honour when someone allows you to dominate them, in effect they are putting their faith in you and giving you quite a bit of responsibility.

For me that is probably the biggest and best thing about this kind of play. You don’t “own” someone or “control” them. They are trusting you to push them outside of their comfort zone and you in return are earning their respect.

Definitely a two way street and if you both get it right then it becomes really good fun.

That being said I by no means an expert and certainly don’t claim to be the best.