Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best sensation when holding pee

Although bladder fullness is enjoyable, like you the best part, by far is the sensation that my pee is going to come out, and I am struggling to hold it in. I feel this at the tip of my penis and is in a way similar to just before I cum. When I am enjoying the fight not to pee I keep trying to prolong the fun, no matter how strong the pressure until the inevitable happens and I start wetting my pants.

3 hours ago, koyukoyu said:

When doing a hold, there are mainly two different sensations.

1. The feeling of fullness and pain in the bladder, which makes you want to voluntarily release the pee.

2. The feeling of muscle contraction, or the so-called "wave of pee hitting". It tries to push the pee out, and you have to clench your muscle, cross your legs, or push your hand into your crotch to prevent it from coming out.

Eventually, if #2 is too strong, you'll fell a spasm and your muscle will go numb, succumbing to #2. That's when you fully wet yourself.

------------

For me, my pleasure mainly comes from #2 and the act of fighting against it. While #1 is also enjoyable at some level, when it's too much, it's just pain and not enjoyable anymore.

As I previously mentioned a few times, when I first started doing this, the problem was that I felt only #1 but not #2. I later found a solution; the key is to exhaust my muscle by doing multiple holds in a day.

- In the 1st hold of the day, I feel only #1 but not #2. So I'll just do it for the sake of weakening my bladder, and to measure the volume of my pee.

- In the 2nd hold of the day, I feel more #2 and usually end up involuntarily wetting myself.

- Sometimes I do the 3rd hold of the day. This is the most pleasurable hold as I can start feeling #2 even when I'm half-full. I have to sit on my heel when I'm in public to fight it.

But last week, I went even beyond that for the first time. After a full day of 3 holdings, my bladder was still exhausted the day after, so I thought "Why not try it for another day?" So I did 2 more holdings the day after.

And I can tell you that the last hold was the MOST PLEASURABLE hold I've ever done. In total, there were like 5-6 increasingly stronger waves of pee, each one lasting 1-2 minutes and was about 10 minutes apart.

I had to cross my legs and push my hands into my crotch in public. In the later waves, I leaked so much that the pee is running down my legs and hit the floor (which never happened before!). I even began to worry I might wet myself in public. But after several leaks, I successfully returned to my home and fully wet myself not long after that.

#2 is definitely the best sensation in the world. That multi-day multi-hold experience you had sounds absolutely wonderful and I only wish I had enough time alone to try it 😅 Thank you for sharing ❤️

The best sensation when holding: if I manage to overcome the feeling of having to give in the very next second because the waves of urge hit me, and I keep on holding it against all odds the negative sensations change for a feeling of 'pleasant overfullness'. If I'm lucky I can conserve this positive state for some additional hours until I approach my absolute limit.

My favortie sensation is having a full bladder in a car. So full that it hurts when you finally get out and start walking. I love the thrill of being so close, yet so far away from making it to a bathroom. I thankfully didnt embarrass myself, but being on the verge of peeing for 30 minutes out of my hour long commute, andwobbling up the stairs to my apartment was the most fun i think ive had holding. I wish i could have wet that day but i forget why i couldnt. I know we had plans but still.

Two things for me really stand out, one that shortly follows the other.

It's the feeling of being at a 9 and it goes from the regular kind of holding discomfort to that rock in your belly that lets you know you're about to lose your battle at any moment.  Then it's the warm relief of your pee gushing out of you after you completely lose muscle control and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

20 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

Two things for me really stand out, one that shortly follows the other.

It's the feeling of being at a 9 and it goes from the regular kind of holding discomfort to that rock in your belly that lets you know you're about to lose your battle at any moment.  Then it's the warm relief of your pee gushing out of you after you completely lose muscle control and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Absolutely agree!

On 5/21/2023 at 2:31 PM, MissTexi said:

My favortie sensation is having a full bladder in a car. So full that it hurts when you finally get out and start walking. I love the thrill of being so close, yet so far away from making it to a bathroom. I thankfully didnt embarrass myself, but being on the verge of peeing for 30 minutes out of my hour long commute, andwobbling up the stairs to my apartment was the most fun i think ive had holding. I wish i could have wet that day but i forget why i couldnt. I know we had plans but still.

I particularly love that sharp gasp when hitting a speed bump or something.