Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 5/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, HereToStay said:

The way you describe, it seems like it was totally worth the cleaning.😊

4 hours ago, BedwetterAlexi said:

Your wet bed is very cute❤️

I bet that stained your poor mattress

lol thanks! I was surprised, it didn't really leave a stain. However, I never cleaned a mattress before and I learned that cleaning mattresses suck. I now have a second waterproof mattress protector over my original.

• 4 months later...
On 5/21/2023 at 4:35 PM, Juniper_Tree said:

So this is kinda embarrassing. I wet the bed, last night. My bed was super comfy and I was tired. It just sort of happened. I had done some brief holds earlier in the day and drank a lot of tea before bed. As I drifted in and out of sleep, my bladder became more full. I kept ignoring my bladder, because my bed felt too nice. Finally, the floodgates opened. The cozyness of my covers coupled with the feeling of warmth flooding around my bottom was blissful. After the initial wetting, cool air swarmed around my wet nightgown and leggings, but my covers trapped in my body heat and created a really nice calming feeling. However, my bladder filled up again and I had to let go. And again. And again. I wet about three times last night, before I finally fell asleep. When I woke up to assess the damage, I found out I made a slight mistake. I was under the impression that my mattress cover was waterproof and could hold back my nighttime fun. It did not. I am currently doing laundry and cleaning my mattress...😳

bwet 1.jpg

Too bad for the mattress but i like your wet bed, now that it is well protected you'll be able to enjoy it without any worries.

Thank's for sharing 😘