Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For those of us who have lived in snowy climates, how many of you have ever had an accident in snowpants?

Can be any time throughout your life after potty training, how many of you have actually experianced peeing your pants while in snowpants? I’m curious because if I even remotely tried to stay hydrated, it’s a matter of time before I need to go in the cold and the difficulty of getting to a bathroom and getting all undressed has always lead to a perfect storm for me.

I have definitely had times when others in my life had wet themselves while playing outside/skiing/skating/wearing snowpants, but I’m curious how universal it really is. Or does everyone just stop drinking when they wear them lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had almost this exact same thing happen to me as a teen!! I had drank two water bottles that morning by the time we even started skiing. Of course, it wasn’t long before I was uncomfortable and need

I saw a very short story the other day of a mom with two kids out sledding and playing in the snow, without a place to pee. Mom ended up peeing her pants under her snowsuit on the walk to the car, and

As a kid I used to just go in my snowsuit since I was going to be wet one way or another.

I have had a fetish for snowsuits/snow pants/snowbibs for as long as I can remember.  Seeing other guys my age wearing them always got me excited especially during my teen years when guys our age would not be caught dead wearing them.  I only remember one instance as a kid wetting my snowbibs.  What I remember most was how embarrassing it was for me but I also remember that no one could tell I had wet because of the snowbibs.

I took up skiing in my early 20's so I would have a reason to wear snowbibs again.  That first day on the slopes brought back memories of my wetting accident and really turned me on.  To this day I try my hardest to find reasons to wear snowbibs or a one-piece snowsuit and I always fill my bladder ahead of time so I end up wetting my snow gear.  My only wish is I lived somewhere I could wear & wet outside all year.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

As a kid I used to just go in my snowsuit since I was going to be wet one way or another.

How old were you when you stopped?? I did the same, it felt like doing laundry afterwards was the same amount of work as going all the way to the bathroom and back. And I would shower anyways, so the only annoying part was if I needed to clean my boots. I didn’t mind the feeling too of course, so my snowpants always hid lots of accidents for me

3 minutes ago, Snowpants said:

I have had a fetish for snowsuits/snow pants/snowbibs for as long as I can remember.  Seeing other guys my age wearing them always got me excited especially during my teen years when guys our age would not be caught dead wearing them.  I only remember one instance as a kid wetting my snowbibs.  What I remember most was how embarrassing it was for me but I also remember that no one could tell I had wet because of the snowbibs.

I took up skiing in my early 20's so I would have a reason to wear snowbibs again.  That first day on the slopes brought back memories of my wetting accident and really turned me on.  To this day I try my hardest to find reasons to wear snowbibs or a one-piece snowsuit and I always fill my bladder ahead of time so I end up wetting my snow gear.  My only wish is I lived somewhere I could wear & wet outside all year.

Thank you so much for sharing!! I’m lucky that I’m able to get lots of spring and fall use out of my snow clothes, but for summer it sucks to only wear them at home!

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)

@Snowgirl

"How old were you when you stopped?? I did the same, it felt like doing laundry afterwards was the same amount of work as going all the way to the bathroom and back. And I would shower anyways, so the only annoying part was if I needed to clean my boots. I didn’t mind the feeling too of course, so my snowpants always hid lots of accidents for me"

I don't recall but I was pretty young at any rate.

Happened to me when I was a teenager in the middle of a multi-hour ride back home from a prominent ski resort in the Northeast US.  

I, foolishly, thought I could make the journey without peeing before we left the mountain.  When we finally made a pitstop I was already pushing a 10 on the scale. To make matters worse I was in the very back corner of the van so I had to wait for everyone else to clamber out before it was my turn.

I ended up completely losing control just as I entered the bathroom.  By the time I got everything off, my pants and underwear had already soaked up about about half of my bladder's contents.  Thankfully the snow-pants hid the damage.

16 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

I can‘t actually remember if I ever had a true accident in a snowsuit as a kid.
I was introduced to the pleasure of deliberately peeing my snowpants by this lovely community here. And I love it!

One more reason to John communities like this.  We can share our wetting fetish and learn new things at the same time.

One genuine accident as a kid, about 10 years old, which was the last genuine accident I had. I pushed myself too far while skiing. I didn't want to stop before the liftie called last ride. I made it back to the lodge, got my skis, gloves and parka off. Stumbled into the downstairs bathroom still wearing my ski boots. Fumbled at the zipper on my all-in-one ski suit ... and my concentration snapped. All control was lost. I stood frozen as a full bladder released I to my pants. Felt like it went for ages.

I reckon that experience was my "awakening" because I started experimenting with wettings not long after that 

Perhaps seven at the time, a cold winter afternoon, desperate for the bathroom I made it back to the house.  Inside the back door, per mom’s rules, I had to remove my overshoes before going further.  No way, couldn’t stand still.  Losing the battle I stood in place as wetness spread down jeans & snow pants into boots.  To the best of my memory snow pants were up to the task with no outward clue.  There’s more.

After removing boots and outerwear I went upstairs to my bedroom.  In the privacy of my room I felt and admired wet pants for some length of time.  Even took off pants and smelled them.  It was magically exciting.  Eventually I changed into dry clothes reentering the normal world, a little boy with a secret.

2 hours ago, WBxx said:

Perhaps seven at the time, a cold winter afternoon, desperate for the bathroom I made it back to the house.  Inside the back door, per mom’s rules, I had to remove my overshoes before going further.  No way, couldn’t stand still.  Losing the battle I stood in place as wetness spread down jeans & snow pants into boots.  To the best of my memory snow pants were up to the task with no outward clue.  There’s more.

After removing boots and outerwear I went upstairs to my bedroom.  In the privacy of my room I felt and admired wet pants for some length of time.  Even took off pants and smelled them.  It was magically exciting.  Eventually I changed into dry clothes reentering the normal world, a little boy with a secret.

Sounds like a very memorable event.  Have you wet your snowpants since that day?

11 hours ago, AlphaBladder said:

I’ve purposefully peed my pants in snow pants many times, but I don’t think I’ve had a genuine accident. My wife, on the other hand, grew up in a hot climate, so when she came here and had to wear snow pants, she had many “mishaps.” I think that’s how I got a snow pants fetish.

@AlphaBladder  Loving to see your wife desperate and you having a confessed snowpants fetish, have the two of you enjoyed some snowpants wetting experiences?

On 5/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, Snowpants said:

This chain has got me longing for winter and wetting my snowbibs in public.  Can't wait for next winter and hoping for many cold snowy days outside all bundled up and desperate.

Actually, since moving down South a few years ago, the only thing I miss about Winter is wetting in snowsuits.