Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

HUGE DIAPER THREAD ON 4CHAN :D

Maybe if we connect on 4chan all at the same time we can try to do a intox thread like the Jenkem's ones (people telling that sniffing your poop make you high on 420chan)

telling that peeing your pants is healthy, make you high or idk then making people do it and we'll become the masters of the world Muhahaha

lol

4sure XD

the threads pic limit is full, some one will make a new thread soon :) and then we will get more pics

Anyone get any?

Why did it get taken down and whars 4chan?

on 4chan there is just so much post that eventually threads will die so some has to make a new one :) one thread goes down another one is created

i just made a new thread so people can post pics there :)

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/425167485 also this thread will be gone if there will be no messages or pics, cause people are making new thread all the time :p

so i made the thread go people check it out :) i hope it wont go down soon

Why did it get taken down and whars 4chan?

4chan is the shithole of the internet. Threads typically die within a set period of time when either 1) they reach the post limit or 2) no activity for a certain amount of time. 4chan doesn't archive it's threads, other sites do that.

You almost never want to link threads from 4chan. They die almost immediately. Rather, a 4ch thread is something you'd typically post on an IRC channel.