Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I’ve got to piss!

I pee’d. Honestly, I didn’t mean to let it all out, I was just going to let out enough to stop the pain, but I could not stop. As I was entering the bathroom, I spurted for a couple seconds, wetting my left leg down to the calf. I can’t believe how much I had to pee! It went on for over a minute and it felt so good

1 minute ago, huberp76 said:

No, don’t go! Hold it!! 

I just can't wait to hear how the aftermath feels (if OP doesn't mind sharing of course 😉 )

1 minute ago, Quackduck said:

I pee’d. Honestly, I didn’t mean to let it all out, I was just going to let out enough to stop the pain, but I could not stop. As I was entering the bathroom, I spurted for a couple seconds, wetting my left leg down to the calf. I can’t believe how much I had to pee! It went on for over a minute and it felt so good

those releases are the BEEEST, right?~ glad you're feeling better 

Can you imagine that someone makes you hold, that someone doesn’t let you go?

Would you like that?

If a girl around the same age as me did it, I’d be all over it😍

1 minute ago, Omonomiyaki said:

I just can't wait to hear how the aftermath feels (if OP doesn't mind sharing of course 😉 )

Hmm, I’m not quite sure what you mean! I feel kind of refreshed. Just changed into some pajamas. I might actually keep drinking until I have to go again and hold that

What a bummer that you did not measure how much you was holding.

But great, thank you for sharing your need. It was a pleasure.

I should do that next time

• Guest ended their hold
1 minute ago, Quackduck said:

I should do that next time

It would be great and it would be great to make a hold with a girl together. She should hold it, or should be made to hold it as well.

Would you be able to endure more, if she don’t let you go, or she is holding it with you together?

On 5/18/2023 at 2:30 AM, huberp76 said:

It would be great and it would be great to make a hold with a girl together. She should hold it, or should be made to hold it as well.

Would you be able to endure more, if she don’t let you go, or she is holding it with you together?

If she was holding with me, definitely😁

21 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

Oh man, fuck time zones, I wish I could have been online to watch this thread unfold in real time. 😄

I’m doing another one really soon!