Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Female Friend Humiliates Herself in Taxi after Wedding

Thanks, people. Yeah, the end is kind of sad, I wish I would have seen her again or could have talked to her about the incident. I'm pretty sure that her dress must have been quite wet, at least on the ass part. Unfortunately, I could not see her accident apart from her wet hand as she had her handbag on her lap (which covered her crotch) and I had to get off the taxi before her. When she climbed out of the taxi after me, she had already tied her jacket around her waist, so noone could see that she peed herself. I also wish I could have seen the seat where she sat. I guess that she did not fully pee herself, but let go enough for a puddle on the seat. Anyway, I guess she should have timed her bathroom breaks better in order to avoid such an embarrassing situation even though it is very hot for us...

7 hours ago, Dinario said:

Thanks, people. Yeah, the end is kind of sad, I wish I would have seen her again or could have talked to her about the incident. I'm pretty sure that her dress must have been quite wet, at least on the ass part. Unfortunately, I could not see her accident apart from her wet hand as she had her handbag on her lap (which covered her crotch) and I had to get off the taxi before her. When she climbed out of the taxi after me, she had already tied her jacket around her waist, so noone could see that she peed herself. I also wish I could have seen the seat where she sat. I guess that she did not fully pee herself, but let go enough for a puddle on the seat. Anyway, I guess she should have timed her bathroom breaks better in order to avoid such an embarrassing situation even though it is very hot for us...

Definitely a hot situation but also very unfortunate for her that she wasn't able to go before leaving and then the trip took 3 times longer than expected. Even still she almost made it to the end