Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cricket

Guest lonerwolf

Guest lonerwolf

Hi everyone

I thought that for a change, I want to explore something that I like other than omorashi.

CRICKET and MOVIES

That's why I am creating two separate threads for cricket and movies.

Here I am willing to discuss the fundamentals of cricket with somebody who is new and wants to understand the sport.

Apart from that I am also willing to discuss my personal favourite cricketing moments and more than willing to listen to yours as well.

We can also have a healthy discussion about various topics like top contenders for the 2023 ODI World Cup which is going to be hosted by India, or 2024 T20 World Cup which is going to be hosted by West Indies and USA.

Really looking forward to this.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
Guest lonerwolf

Currently the biggest cricketing league of the world, IPL (Indian Premier League) is going on. Apart from that two major tournaments are going to be held this year The Asia Cup which was going to be hosted by Pakistan but BCCI (Board of control for cricket in India) refused to send Indian players to Pakistan because of security reasons. Initially it was decided that the matches of India will be held at a neutral venue like UAE or Dubai but this model is also rejected by BCCI and there is a very strong possibility that Pakistan may lose their hosting rights and either Sri Lanka or Bangladesh will host the Asia Cup after the boards of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh have backed the decision of BCCI and they are also not willing to send their players to Pakistan.

On the other hand PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board) is giving threats that there is a real possibility that they will boycott the world cup which is going to be held in India if they lose the hosting rights. 

9 hours ago, lonerwolf said:

Currently the biggest cricketing league of the world, IPL (Indian Premier League) is going on. Apart from that two major tournaments are going to be held this year The Asia Cup which was going to be hosted by Pakistan but BCCI (Board of control for cricket in India) refused to send Indian players to Pakistan because of security reasons. Initially it was decided that the matches of India will be held at a neutral venue like UAE or Dubai but this model is also rejected by BCCI and there is a very strong possibility that Pakistan may lose their hosting rights and either Sri Lanka or Bangladesh will host the Asia Cup after the boards of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh have backed the decision of BCCI and they are also not willing to send their players to Pakistan.

On the other hand PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board) is giving threats that there is a real possibility that they will boycott the world cup which is going to be held in India if they lose the hosting rights. 

Hey just out of curiosity is there any Omorashi incidents that happens in between the matches... Because for my knowledge there isn't any breaks for these purposes 

Guest lonerwolf

In my knowledge there is only one incident that I can recall which I saw in a news bulletin. There was a test match going on between Australia and I forgot about the other country but it was most probably either India or England. The opener of the Australian team (again totally forgetting his name) had to use to toilet for no.2 and the umpires allowed him to go for it due to which the match was a little delayed.