Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

35 minutes ago, Omonomiyaki said:

This is quite the day you've had. I haven't had this happen yet, but I got REALLY close one time driving from California back to my home state with my wife. She knows I'm a pee loving girl, but the irony must have been delicious for her XD We were on one of those ENDLESS stretches of highway far from any civilization or bathrooms, not even a good place to pull over. I WAS DYING. Genuine tears running from my eyes, there was a VERY good chance of me flooding the drivers seat of my car. AFTER LIKE AN HOUR of having to hold it together, we FINALLY stopped at a major grocery store in a small town. 

After I removed my pants it was a race to get myself over the toilet as it had already begun rushing out. HERE'S THE THING:

If that cashier had told me "I'm sorry, we don't have public restrooms" I WOULD HAVE LOST CONTROL AND COMPLETELY DRENCHED MYSELF in front of an entire line of shoppers in the front of the store. BLESS THAT PERSON FOR TAKING SYMPATHY ON ME! 

So that's the closest I've ever come and I imagine my day will come for me ^w^ but genuine embarrassment will ensure that if it does happen, THERE WAS JUST NOTHING I COULD DO lol

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me as well, I was close to flooding anyway and then I read the sign and my body just gave up. Glad you got a good story out of it, I hope you and your wife get a good laugh from that now 😄

22 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

When she appeared at the end of the hall with the wet floor cone I genuinely thought I was done for I thought maybe I'd left a trail and she was following it to find me but she didn't even look at me she just dumped the cone by the wall and walked away so I think she was just tidying up but it was a heart-in-mouth moment for sure because I was naked in public wrapped in a towel and I had just defiled company property and then got naked... now I think about it I genuinely could have been arrested uh oh 🤣

Since you had so much fun I wanted to ask, have you rubbed yourself off thinking about what happened? 

4 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me as well, I was close to flooding anyway and then I read the sign and my body just gave up. Glad you got a good story out of it, I hope you and your wife get a good laugh from that now 😄

We do 😂 she even mocked me after the fact saying "WTF this isn't like my doujins at all" lol

1 hour ago, Antispam said:

'Usually they dont make it , what Twilight Zone is this?'

I mean moreso when I was the one struggling and panicking it stole a fair deal of my own enjoyment lol

9 hours ago, Antispam said:

So how was the petrol station bathroom though if you already went?

I mean... I thought I made it clear in the post that I didn't fully empty my bladder into the mop bucket. Just enough that I was able to function long enough to change my clothes and drive somewhere else. So I still very much needed to pee badly by the time I got to the petrol station bathroom, just as less of a dire emergency. 

4 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

I mean... I thought I made it clear in the post that I didn't fully empty my bladder into the mop bucket. Just enough that I was able to function long enough to change my clothes and drive somewhere else. So I still very much needed to pee badly by the time I got to the petrol station bathroom, just as less of a dire emergency. 

I understood this clearly from your original post… but you clarifying here how desperate you were for that follow up wee does make me realise you couldn’t afford to leak again having changed into your spare clothes so must have been another tough battle with a full bladder and tired muscles 

3 hours ago, DespAndHold said:

I understood this clearly from your original post… but you clarifying here how desperate you were for that follow up wee does make me realise you couldn’t afford to leak again having changed into your spare clothes so must have been another tough battle with a full bladder and tired muscles 

It was 😰

My friend Pamela is an omo girl who also has genuine accidents due to "stress incontinence" which developed after her daughter was born. Because she is genuinely into omo, sometimes she allows her public accidents to just "go the distance" (usually down to her socks) rather than trying to bring them to a halt. As with you, no one ever says anything and most people pretend not to notice, though she is certain that she has been seen more than a few times. When she is still "on the scene" she is hugely embarrassed, just like anyone else, and feels rather humiliated. But by the time she is halfway home in the car (she keeps a ragged old U-Haul blanket in the trunk to sit on during such occasions) her feelings change, and she becomes quite aroused by the thought that she was seen peeing in her pants. Since she is a bit overweight she doesn't get a lot of stares from the guys, and it makes her horny to think about (in her own words) "all those guys staring at my butt and wondering what kind of panties I'm wearing."

14 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

My friend Pamela is an omo girl who also has genuine accidents due to "stress incontinence" which developed after her daughter was born. Because she is genuinely into omo, sometimes she allows her public accidents to just "go the distance" (usually down to her socks) rather than trying to bring them to a halt. As with you, no one ever says anything and most people pretend not to notice, though she is certain that she has been seen more than a few times. When she is still "on the scene" she is hugely embarrassed, just like anyone else, and feels rather humiliated. But by the time she is halfway home in the car (she keeps a ragged old U-Haul blanket in the trunk to sit on during such occasions) her feelings change, and she becomes quite aroused by the thought that she was seen peeing in her pants. Since she is a bit overweight she doesn't get a lot of stares from the guys, and it makes her horny to think about (in her own words) "all those guys staring at my butt and wondering what kind of panties I'm wearing."

This is pretty much exactly how I felt about it too!! 

12 hours ago, Antispam said:

Guess i shouldve specified , i meant comparatively

Did the second feel as good?

Oh I see!! I find wetting jeans a wonderful feeling in itself, combine with a very full bladder which has finally burst... It was intense.

Yes the second was still an immense relief and your typical big-pee-ive-been-holding-now-relax-everything sigh. Also my legs were still shaking from the first one by this point.