Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow you really did leave it until the last moment to get to the services it seems! Amazing how you went from calmly walking towards the shower area to uncontrollably pissing like that. You did very well to cut off the flow before any escaped your jeans to make a puddle. Stopping and starting so many times must have been challenging but so sexy 

11 minutes ago, DespAndHold said:

Wow you really did leave it until the last moment to get to the services it seems! Amazing how you went from calmly walking towards the shower area to uncontrollably pissing like that. You did very well to cut off the flow before any escaped your jeans to make a puddle. Stopping and starting so many times must have been challenging but so sexy 

Thank you so much! I wouldn't say I was calmly walking it was more of a stiff hobble ahaha definitely left it until the ultimate last minute... I know where my limits lie now, at least 😄

• The title was changed to First ever real public accident
34 minutes ago, LonelyCallum said:

Brilliant story. You're lucky that nobody seen/commented on it, that would have been extra humiliating! I can imagine how embarrassing it would be standing there trying to keep your composure, meanwhile your peeing your pants. I wonder if that guy saw you wetting yourself.

It was such a caricature moment of wetting oneself I genuinely could not believe it was happening. Still feels very surreal.   

5 hours ago, watchingherhold said:

An absolutely amazing experience, thank you so much for sharing it. I am glad it turned out well and you can look back at it with fond memories.

It genuinely feels like an achievement 😂 glad you enjoyed

3 hours ago, PracticallyPie said:

Even though it was really embarrassing it must have felt soooo good to feel your pee rushing down your legs.

Oh man the relief was insane 😳

1 hour ago, PracticallyPie said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of panties were you wearing? And how would you have reacted if someone had confronted you about your accident?

I was wearing light blue briefs, and if anybody had confronted me about it I would have been absolutely mortified and probably would be feeling very differently about the situation now 🤣

As it stands, nobody acknowledged it and I was able to flee the scene in dry clothes so I consider that getting away with it 😅 I don't even think I left any puddles behind, besides the mop bucket, although to be fair I didn't hang about to check 🙈

3 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

I was wearing light blue briefs, and if anybody had confronted me about it I would have been absolutely mortified and probably would be feeling very differently about the situation now 🤣

As it stands, nobody acknowledged it and I was able to flee the scene in dry clothes so I consider that getting away with it 😅 I don't even think I left any puddles behind, besides the mop bucket, although to be fair I didn't hang about to check 🙈

Nice. Glad you enjoyed yourself and avoided further humiliation. Although a part of me wishes you weren’t so lucky and did end up getting caught in wet pants, or by the staff member who could have seen you half naked 😉

36 minutes ago, PracticallyPie said:

Nice. Glad you enjoyed yourself and avoided further humiliation. Although a part of me wishes you weren’t so lucky and did end up getting caught in wet pants, or by the staff member who could have seen you half naked 😉

When she appeared at the end of the hall with the wet floor cone I genuinely thought I was done for I thought maybe I'd left a trail and she was following it to find me but she didn't even look at me she just dumped the cone by the wall and walked away so I think she was just tidying up but it was a heart-in-mouth moment for sure because I was naked in public wrapped in a towel and I had just defiled company property and then got naked... now I think about it I genuinely could have been arrested uh oh 🤣

11 hours ago, slothmallow said:

I love it when cliche-worthy stories happen in real life. It's amazing! I'm also super happy for you that you made it out without getting humiliated. If the poster didn't enjoy the experience, I can't really enjoy the experience. ❤️ 

I think because it was so cliché that's why I couldn't believe it was happening at first. Tbh I still can't believe I did that 🤣 absolutely agree about balancing humiliation with enjoyment, I'm actually over the moon about the whole thing 😅😁

1 hour ago, Mariner62 said:

That first time having a true accident in public, even for those of us who enjoy wetting our pants, can be quite the humiliating experience.  Mine was at a gas station, with a line of cars waiting at the pumps.  I just tried to act normal and hoped that no one noticed by jeans changing color.

Oh no!! I hope you didn't have any lasting ill feelings about your experience. Wish I'd been filling at the next pump though 👀

3 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Oh no!! I hope you didn't have any lasting ill feelings about your experience. Wish I'd been filling at the next pump though 👀

No ill feelings at all.  I've had one more true accident at a highway rest area trying to walk up to the facilities. Since then, I sometimes enjoy a good public wetting, usually at a gas station.  

This is quite the day you've had. I haven't had this happen yet, but I got REALLY close one time driving from California back to my home state with my wife. She knows I'm a pee loving girl, but the irony must have been delicious for her XD We were on one of those ENDLESS stretches of highway far from any civilization or bathrooms, not even a good place to pull over. I WAS DYING. Genuine tears running from my eyes, there was a VERY good chance of me flooding the drivers seat of my car. AFTER LIKE AN HOUR of having to hold it together, we FINALLY stopped at a major grocery store in a small town. 

After I removed my pants it was a race to get myself over the toilet as it had already begun rushing out. HERE'S THE THING:

If that cashier had told me "I'm sorry, we don't have public restrooms" I WOULD HAVE LOST CONTROL AND COMPLETELY DRENCHED MYSELF in front of an entire line of shoppers in the front of the store. BLESS THAT PERSON FOR TAKING SYMPATHY ON ME! 

So that's the closest I've ever come and I imagine my day will come for me ^w^ but genuine embarrassment will ensure that if it does happen, THERE WAS JUST NOTHING I COULD DO lol