Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why is seeing a long womens restroom line so hot?

Does anyone else think it is so hot and why? For me, it is the fact that women are waiting in line and they see an empty mens room and how men can go right away that makes it hot. If both sexes had to wait I wouldnt find the lines to be so hot. Also, I would hate to wait in line as even a few mins of lining up for the restroom I would rather hold it and go elsewhere. Cant imagine having to wait in such long lines all the times epsecially next to an empty mens room! 

57 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

What makes it so hot is knowing that some of them have to go badly, and they're probably considering whether they can hold it long enough to find somewhere else to urinate, or whether it's quicker to simply stay on line. Knowing they could make the wrong decision and end up desperate or wet adds to the thrill.

Yeah, and it’s quite possible there’s some damp knickers already…

Conceptually or too observe, yes it's very hot! In practice I find it annoying and stressful lol. On the rare times when I am going to a big concert or event, I'm trying to be very strategic in my hydration to avoid having to pee while at the event, because the women's bathroom lines are not just way too long, but often way too social for my preference.

That same aspect does make the fantasy hotter though? When I don't actively have to go while in a very public place, the idea of women in a bathroom line openly complaining to the strangers next to them about how much they have to pee is a pretty fun one.

@lsn1

"What makes it so hot is knowing that some of them have to go badly, and they're probably considering whether they can hold it long enough to find somewhere else to urinate, or whether it's quicker to simply stay on line. Knowing they could make the wrong decision and end up desperate or wet adds to the thrill."

Yes that's partially what I like as well when you are standing in line with a bunch of women waiting to go to the bathroom you don't know necessarily how badly they have to go but you know that they all have to go badly enough that they are willing to wait in line for it!

@dandeliontea

"Conceptually or too observe, yes it's very hot! In practice I find it annoying and stressful lol. On the rare times when I am going to a big concert or event, I'm trying to be very strategic in my hydration to avoid having to pee while at the event, because the women's bathroom lines are not just way too long, but often way too social for my preference.

That same aspect does make the fantasy hotter though? When I don't actively have to go while in a very public place, the idea of women in a bathroom line openly complaining to the strangers next to them about how much they have to pee is a pretty fun one."

That's why I say that when it comes to female desperation men get basically a free show since they get to watch the line without having to wait in it like we do! But it's true pretty much any situation where I have encountered or witnessed a huge ladies room line it was a situation where eventually I had to get on that line myself, and when you are desperate yourself you're more focused on holding it in than you are observing others.