Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have worn diapers for extended periods of time before while i had the house to myself, but I have only really stayed at home or gone for very short walks without talking to anyone. Im currently enjoying wearing all day for the week, but i had a pre-established event in town to attend,  which involved speaking to alot of strangers. I really didn't want to end my diapered fun for this, so i decided to just wear them and try to be subtle, despite my diapers being on the thick end.

I had a wonderful time, and being diapered only made it better. I didn't have to stress about bathrooms at all, and i felt very comfortable. I did feel self concious about how heavy the diaper got, and having to excuse myself to go change my soaked diaper was deeply embarrassing (even if nobody knew that's what i was doing). At one point i noticed my diaper had leaked a little while sitting down, but luckily my pants were black, so it wasn't visible.

By the time i got home in the evening, with my 3rd soaked diaper of the day weighting between my legs, i was so horney from the humiliation i needed to masturbate as soon as i was through the door. I came in less then a minute 😳

I put on a fresh diaper and downed 2 big glasses of water and a cup of tea before bed, hoping i would wet the bed, but no such luck. I woke up, and wet myself conciously instead. Still a delightfully embarrassing experience to wake up in my big wet diaper then next day anyway.

Please enjoy this picture of my full diaper vs a fresh one daylio_photo_2023_05_15_15_10_43.thumb.webp.9ff420f50e78c45f8b17925f9a6868ae.webp

Being out in diapers in public is just the best! Congrats! Make sure to go out in one more often ^^

These days I feel weird if im -not- wearing one lol. The only thing I hate is changing, bc I still can't get used to changing standing up. Some ppl say its actually easiest to change standing against a wall but it never works for me, I just can't figure it out. The best I can do is to sit on the potty and change it (curse the potty!! lol) and even then the tapes are always a mess. If only pull-ups werent so terrible.. 😓

2 hours ago, StrawberryPan said:

Being out in diapers in public is just the best! Congrats! Make sure to go out in one more often ^^

These days I feel weird if im -not- wearing one lol. The only thing I hate is changing, bc I still can't get used to changing standing up. Some ppl say its actually easiest to change standing against a wall but it never works for me, I just can't figure it out. The best I can do is to sit on the potty and change it (curse the potty!! lol) and even then the tapes are always a mess. If only pull-ups werent so terrible.. 😓

I can sympathize, after wearing diapers for a period i always feel paranoid and like i have to pee every 10 minutes when going back to regular underwear... i haven't tried changing in a public restroom yet, it sounds difficult😳

I must agree, i find taped diapers alot more reliable then pull-ups ever were... 

5 minutes ago, BedwetterAlexi said:

I can sympathize, after wearing diapers for a period i always feel paranoid and like i have to pee every 10 minutes when going back to regular underwear... i haven't tried changing in a public restroom yet, it sounds difficult😳

I must agree, i find taped diapers alot more reliable then pull-ups ever were... 

Lmao it gets so much worse with time, nowadays I can barely hold even the slightest amount before I feel like I'm gonna burst. It is both concerning and kind of exciting lol. But it keeps me consistent about being diapered so its a good thing ^^

Changing in public is so annoying. If you are gonna wear them out more you should try to get some practice putting one on sitting down! When i can find a handicapped stall I will still just lay down to change but you can't always count on one and anyways laying down on a bathroom floor is super gross lol. Someday soon I'm gonna try harder and figure out how to change standing up against a wall..

And ya pull-ups are totally awful lol. Maybe fine for an occasional wetting but when I was first getting started I used them + I was leaking constantly and it nearly made me give up. I have no idea how people actually use them, but I guess they are just meant for slight bedwetting and not being completely diaper-bound lol. Even then I feel like it would leak unless it was really good-fitting.. Only pull-ups I like are the goodnites XL, they fit me really well and with a good booster I can go out for day trips in one and not worry about finding a good place to change, which is honestly really nice. The downside being you have to change far more often... 😓

1 hour ago, StrawberryPan said:

Lmao it gets so much worse with time, nowadays I can barely hold even the slightest amount before I feel like I'm gonna burst. It is both concerning and kind of exciting lol. But it keeps me consistent about being diapered so its a good thing ^^

Changing in public is so annoying. If you are gonna wear them out more you should try to get some practice putting one on sitting down! When i can find a handicapped stall I will still just lay down to change but you can't always count on one and anyways laying down on a bathroom floor is super gross lol. Someday soon I'm gonna try harder and figure out how to change standing up against a wall..

And ya pull-ups are totally awful lol. Maybe fine for an occasional wetting but when I was first getting started I used them + I was leaking constantly and it nearly made me give up. I have no idea how people actually use them, but I guess they are just meant for slight bedwetting and not being completely diaper-bound lol. Even then I feel like it would leak unless it was really good-fitting.. Only pull-ups I like are the goodnites XL, they fit me really well and with a good booster I can go out for day trips in one and not worry about finding a good place to change, which is honestly really nice. The downside being you have to change far more often... 😓

Oh...ok, i will be sure to practice that 😳

I have tried pull-ups for my bedwetting before, but i just can't fall asleep in them... propper diapers are much more comfortable