Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

Yes indeed I have learned the hard way that you can wet yourself from fear. Long story short I was out after dark in a bad part of town when I was drunk and someone tried to mug me. The feeling of adrenaline and my heart beating out of my chest mixed together and kinda just made my lower half numb I could only feel the shaking of my legs down there. The only thing I've experienced that I could compare with  the feeling is when you go down the hill in your car real fast and it makes your stomach tingle.  

From what I've read, there's a part of your brain that senses that you need to go to the bathroom and then proceeds to tell you that. This part also wants to release it as soon as this signal is sent to you. There is another part of our brain though that can override this and make us hold it until a more opportune time, though this is a... how do you say, a learned skill as opposed to what is "natural."

In times of extreme fear, adrenaline causes our brains to only use the parts that'll help us stay alive, giving them more power so to speak. The part of our brain that ensures we don't pee ourselves is well, not essential to survival and so that override switch is deactivated so to speak. That leaves the first part of the brain to do as it pleases, so if it was trying to release before, there's nothing stopping it now. 

I started fear wetting once. I was extremely aware of it, and it had happened because I was auditioning in front of a crowd and was super nervous about it all. As great of a story it would've been to have a full wetting in front of all of my classmates in high school, I'm glad I was able to stop it before it seeped into my pants. Underwear was soaked though.

I've peed myself twice out of fear. I always had weak bladder control, even before my incontinence issues.

One time in my teens, i was on my bicycle. A guy in a car, for no reason, blew his horn at me. I thumbed my nose and it pissed him off. He stopped and came at me screaming in my face. I lost it and totaly peed my shorts.

More recently, I was in the parking lot at a local mall. It was night and i was approached by two guys and a lady. They were talking as if they were gonna mug me and again i just stood there pissing myself. The lady said "just move on, the little boy just pissed himself." They did leave me alone. A man and lady that were in the lot came ove and asked if i was ok. I said i was but now needed somethimg to cover my car seat with.  The lady went to her car and got me a plastic trash bag.

I've posted on this a couple times before but since it's appropriate topic I'll repeat it here.

When I was younger I was in a car accident that really shook me up. I didn't have an accident at the moment but it really must have traumatized me.

Can't remember how long later but I had a nightmare shortly after that I was nearly in a similar car accident. The dream was really scary as it was a semi that nearly hit me in the dream so I tensed up. I was still young but old enough that I was far past potty training, like 11 or 12 or something. But when I woke up from that dream I had wet myself in fear. So it was a little different, a nightmare fear- wetting that was attached to a daytime fear in reality. I guess the trauma and fear of the real situation transferred into the nightmare and caused me to wet myself in my sleep. I woke up in drenched sheets and a completely empty bladder.

Edited by jadin (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Papa69 said:

Do you know any movies or anime with this scenario where a man wet himself in fear when scared by or threatened by a woman?

I've seen tons of TV shows and moves with women wetting from fear, and a few of men wetting out of fear caused by other men, but the only thing that could maybe be classified as a fear wetting of a man caused by a woman that i can think of was law&order svu i think season 19 episode 24. Two women have a man tied to a chair and he is begging to pee, one of the women is pointing a gun at him and burns him with her cigarette then he pees his pants. 

On 6/1/2023 at 11:35 AM, Papa69 said:

Do you know any movies or anime with this scenario where a man wet himself in fear when scared by or threatened by a woman?

I forget if it's a man or a woman threatening him (I think possibly a man?) but there is a pretty long/excessive scene of a man fear wetting while being threatened towards the end of the recent movie Babylon. I found it kinda cringeworthy rather than hot, which probably makes it more realistic based on the difficult personal stories people have been sharing here.

Many years ago when I was a Police Officer I pulled over a speeder after a short pursuit. As I was walking up to the driver’s door he suddenly reached under the front seat which caused me to draw and point my service revolver at him and order him to freeze. It turned out that he was reaching for some cassettes that had fallen on the driver’s side floor and not a weapon. When I ordered him out of the car it was apparent the he had emptied his bladder on the driver’s seat.  
 I gave him a summons rather than arresting him and let him drive home.

Wetting from fear is very real for me since childhood. It start happening less often after I grow up, but never went away. I have at least a few wetting accidents per year due to fear (real, unplanned). On most occasions it is just a spurt or two escaping and making my panties wet, but occasionally I really flood my pants too. Reasons are different. As cliché as cat jumping from a dumpster or someone walking behind me at night and my imagination going wild because of that and up to traffic stops by police or car accident. 

Omo and planned wetting accidents are fun, but real fear accidents are not fun at all. In most cases it happens when the time and place are least suitable for it and it is at least very embarrassing.

This almost happened to me three times, and fairly recently.

The first was when I was at work as a security officer. My job is basically to tell people the building is closed and that they can't be on the property after a certain time - because insurance and liability reasons. I see a guy, and I try to be friendly, and tell him about other places around the city that are open, where he can rest, and he gets up and starts reaching for his pockets. I've been in martial arts, and have had to fight all my life, so I knew how to get into a stance to prepare for violence, but I hadn't mentally been expecting it at the time. I felt my bladder start to contract, but was aware enough to breath through it, and keep from peeing myself. That would've only invited more violence because it would've displayed weakness. Several minutes later, it became apparent to me that he was more bark than bite, or else he would've done something by then. After that became clear, I maneuvered around him, went inside, and called police.

The second time was also at my job. I was minding my own business, walking around the outside of the building, when a guy rounded the corner of a building across the street and started running at me yelling, 'im gonna effing kill you!'. Thankfully a squad of firefighters had been doing something at a deli adjacent to the front of the building, and had their flashers going. I calmly backpedaled, making sure to stay facing him with my heavy duty flashlight positioned to swing, and my other hand dialing the police. When we rounded the corner, it put both of us in the line of sight to the firefighters. He saw flashing lights, assumed it was some sort of authority - in other words my backup - and stopped in his tracks. He shouted empty threats, but ended up continuing down the main street away from me. That was another moment where I felt my bladder want to contract, but had the awareness to breath and keep my cool so that it didn't

The last situation happened when I was walking through my neighborhood. I didn't realize that a couple down the street had dogs, let alone two pitbulls. Naturally, they had their backs turned, and when I walked passed, their dogs went ballistic and ran up to me, growling and posturing like they were ready to attack. I put my hands up by my shoulders, because experience with attacking dogs had taught me that you avoid a bite by controlling their head - like knocking it out of the way or pivoting and locking them in a head lock.. yes I've had to do that before. Anyway, I felt the familiar sensation that my bladder wanted to contract and went through the motions of staying calm, grounding my senses in my body, and thinking straight. I calmly took a step or two backwards, careful not to make any sudden movements unless I absolutely had to. And, that's when the owners came out and hauled their animals away, and apologized.

Most, if not all of my fear wettings - including closer calls - involved some feeling of mortal danger. Physically, it feels like my bladder is contracting strongly in response to the intense anxiety and peril of the situation. I used to have urge incontinence, up until a few years ago when I trained myself out of it, so I imagine that it factors into it.