Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ok, so I have 2 more videos, but I might not post them because they're a bit controversial. One is of two girls in a carnival parking lot peeing through their shorts instead of going to the bathroom. I'm wary of sharing it because it's not clear whether they consented to be filmed (all above videos were posted with the consent of the people peeing). If that's ok with the moderators, I will post it. The other is a genuine laugh wetting where the person wetting is an adult, but it is at a child's birthday party, so I am unsure if it is ok to post. The wetting doesn't involve the child at all, and it is an accident and not voyeurism, but I understand why some may not be comfortable with that video.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2023 at 2:15 PM, Jdhdbdbdbb said:

Ok, so I have 2 more videos, but I might not post them because they're a bit controversial. One is of two girls in a carnival parking lot peeing through their shorts instead of going to the bathroom. I'm wary of sharing it because it's not clear whether they consented to be filmed (all above videos were posted with the consent of the people peeing). If that's ok with the moderators, I will post it. The other is a genuine laugh wetting where the person wetting is an adult, but it is at a child's birthday party, so I am unsure if it is ok to post. The wetting doesn't involve the child at all, and it is an accident and not voyeurism, but I understand why some may not be comfortable with that video.

I would love to see the carnival parking lot one if you do post it. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 9:37 PM, Hopeful said:

lol, this is one of the first ones I watched, back when the Internet was new and peeing content was hard to come by.

Same. I remember there was also another where a girl in a skirt was outside a bathroom door and peed herself only to realize the door wasn't locked.

How spoiled we are today with pee content left and right, even machines to make more on demand for us.

• 1 month later...