Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dec 9th 2017

I set myself an unusual challenge, as of 8AM going forward until I got home is “how many times can I pee myself between 8am to ???” (Got home at 11pm but held from 5pm to 11pm for the wet finisher)

I wanted to wear a red dress but unfortunately if pee accidentally hit my dress prematurely it would ruin my challenge due to the obvious wet spot or streak, so I wore a black dress, it was TO sexy of a dress for the Christmas parties but for the purpose intended by my daring challenge, I’ll find an excuse if someone asks =D

I wore my red lace v-string and the way my dress goes around the back of my neck I did a rare thing, I wore my black bra (push up) that’s the same style, I say rare cause I like to match =P

Black nylons, my looser fit ones, for stream control and if someone grabs my ass they’ll feel more of my ass then tight nylons =} and tight nylons restricts mobility anyhow, I won’t get into ALL of the 12 times I managed to pee undetected but once I thought I woulda been discovered but thankfully not ?

Despite what I discovered the important thing was I was not, haha! At this point I held for a bit, can’t seem to hold my liquids but I thought my BF was gonna catch me (like at Walmart 6 days prior) , I was facing the wall with my back away from the door way and I was removing some decor and I felt myself being pressed up against the wall and a hand ran thru my hair then grabbed my ass really hard, and held, it was my bf and he decided to give me two hickies for each side of my lower neck, and I was daring and peed, it rolled down my legs some and caused a semi visible pee streak,(no wet evidence except my leg a bit) he said I looked sexy in my dress and if we were married he’d show me a good time, I was very very turned on and he walked away after , that was the biggest tease of my life !!! (Very outta character for him to even do so)

As soon as the party was done by my work we only had 30min to get to the next one, luckily it only took 15min and that’s including getting an Xl coffee =}...

At his party, I peed only twice, in the beginning (outside b4 the entrance), but I was damp and kinda pissy wet, I could ring my thong out I’m sure and get some water driplets lol, here’s the second time I nearly got caught, I was pulled down onto my bfs lap and luckily I have some ass and positioned right, or I would of left a wet mark on his pants(kept enough control to not make a mess), he was kinda showing off but the attention excited me and if this is what I’m gonna get in my married life sign me up =}

Then I held it for many hours and many coffees later, I got home peed in my sexy dress, as I made my self cum, sweet sweet relief =D

03C5F8D7-E8A6-49D8-BDCE-1DD075962B9D.jpeg.5015b5839c0bfbd3b80e68c3fe53c384.jpeg