Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, Midd said:

maybe have Krista and Morgan desperate, with Krista making it with leaks while Morgan full on wets herself? A field trip with no suitable toilets for girls perhaps? That way Morgan gets her comeuppance and we still get to see a desperate Krista

I like that idea a lot. Maybe Krista wears a diaper on the field trip but doesn't want to use it, and Morgan wets herself?

Personally I wouldn't think Krista would be seen dead in a diaper in public, I think she would be wearing panties, perhaps her friend could come along to help out with the group and also be trying to hold in a diaper? Though obviously it's up to you!

1 hour ago, CptTickle said:

I like that idea a lot. Maybe Krista wears a diaper on the field trip but doesn't want to use it, and Morgan wets herself?

4 hours ago, CptTickle said:

I might do a part 3. Anywhere you would like the story to go? I don't have any ideas right now, and when I do it takes me a couple days to write another chapter.

Bravo 👏, a lot of thanks for parts 1, 2 !

I consider the next part may contain something about Tina (Krista's roommate, she has a daytime bladder issues) with her diapers or without them.

And another idea - about Jessica from part 2 )) She may have some age bladder issues in her 40's, despite her nice appearance..

As for me the best moment is Krista wet her panties but still dry pants) It's very common for me, by the way ((

excellent chapter, I am glad my idea was used so well, as for a suggestion for part 3, perhaps the class get stuck in traffic on the way home and the girls toilet was closed for cleaning when they left, leading to predictable results? Or an exam keeping everyone and their full bladders in the exam hall? I look forward to the next part!

9 hours ago, YuriChaosLord said:
On 6/7/2023 at 2:42 PM, TheDudeAbides said:

Awesome chapter!! Maybe in the next one, Krista goes on a date with Mark and has an accident in public?

Ohh! I love this idea too!

I second this without a second thought! However much I like the idea of a big and important exam with little chance for any selected girl to sneak away to the bathroom, a date scenario cannot help but being even higher on my wishlist for a good desperation story with a wet ending.

Excellent as always!!!

"Let me know what you think and where you'd like the story to head in the second half of the next chapter..." I consider you have best imagination about these characters so you would write the best)

But do you propose several options for we can choose continuation?

8 hours ago, Kate95 said:

Excellent as always!!!

"Let me know what you think and where you'd like the story to head in the second half of the next chapter..." I consider you have best imagination about these characters so you would write the best)

But do you propose several options for we can choose continuation?

I have a rough outline where Tina's diaper would leak and the guys would notice, but be supportive and Krista would barely make it. But now I'm thinking maybe Krista wets herself and Tina doesn't leak, but Jason is suspicious of her diaper? Or maybe reverse it and have one of the guys have an accident? I'm open to suggestions

5 minutes ago, CptTickle said:

I have a rough outline where Tina's diaper would leak and the guys would notice, but be supportive and Krista would barely make it. But now I'm thinking maybe Krista wets herself and Tina doesn't leak, but Jason is suspicious of her diaper? Or maybe reverse it and have one of the guys have an accident? I'm open to suggestions

Maybe this way to support even some follow ups: Krista wets herself and Marc ist very supportive and wants to protect her. Meanwhile Tina tries everything to prevent a leak but is not fully able to do so. During all this Jason gets more and more desperate and in the end after he reached the loo, Tina sees a big wet patch on his shorts. So Tina can open up a little bit in the next chapters with Jason.

Crazy idea 💡, but I propose it!

Boys and girls had separated in escape room: Tina with Krista and boys in other space. Krista can't hold anymore and ask Tina's advise. Tina gave her an extra diaper from her bag (yes, it was wet from perfum, but it's better than nothing!). Krista quickly dressed up this diaper and peed into it. Tina peed in her own diaper.

Would it be leaks or not (or maybe only one girl overflowed her diaper) - as you imagine!

Please, think 🤔 about my preposition)))

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the rest of the chapter. Let me know what you think of the image attachments and anywhere you'd like to see the story go from here.

The group walked inside the first escape room, and were surprised by how large it was. It was themed like a ancient Roman archery range, with stacks of hay, a weapons rack, and four targets hanging above the door. "oh my gosh, this is so cool" said Krista as she walked in. The game was a nice distraction, but she was definitely feeling her bladder start to rapidly fill up. Tina took the whole room in "hmm, so what's the first clue?" Tina said to the group. Mark saw a bow in the corner with a piece of paper on it "hey guys, I think this is a clue. Mark started reading out loud "to find the arrow look to the loving god that has wings but is not a bird, has a a bow and arrow but is not Robin Hood, they may look like a baby but does not wear a diaper." Krista froze in her place and looked like a deer in the headlines when Mark read "diaper" as part of the clue. Jason had a puzzled smirk on his face "What? we have to find a god in a diaper? Mark corrected him "no a god baby NOT in a diaper" he said. Jason joked back "oh that makes more sense, so I DON'T have to go around looking for an adult diaper." Tina just stood in silence, moving her hands down to her butt, trying to reassure herself that nobody knows she's wearing a diaper. Krista shot Tina a look as to say "don't worry you're fine" as the boys talked, Krista then interjected "Oh cupid! duh. Isn't one of those small statues over there cupid?" Both the boys collectively said "ooooh" and Mark continued "damn, my date is smart" as they went to go check out the statue. 

Krista looked at the statue for a second, then realized the base flipped open, and saw an arrow "got it!" she yelled out "what do I do now?" Tina tried to have fun with the group and forget about her wet diapered butt in tight jeans on full display without her sweater "oh, I think we need to shoot that target above the door with a bow." Krista grabbed the bow, but as she planted her feet and stopped, realized how full her bladder was. She had to concentrate to not stand there and do a potty dance in her front of her date. Mark said to Krista "have you ever shot one of those before?" Krista shook her head no and Mark continued "I've done it a couple times want some help?" Krista gave him a flirty little smile "show me" she said. Mark went behind Krista and held her hands and moved them on the bow "here your hands go here." Just then Krista felt a twinge in her bladder, she thrusted her hips back and lifted her knee up. Thankfully she didn't leak any into her green cotton panties or white jeans, but when she jerked around she accidentally grinded her butt onto Mark's crotch. Krista turned to him "sorry, I lost my footing I didn't mean to do that" she said embarrassed. Mark just smiled "I I, didn't mind" he said nervously, secretly loving the fact that he felt her toned ass presss against his body. Tina knew that awkward movement, and that her friend was getting desperate for a bathroom. Part of her was worried from her friend, another part of her was a little jealous,knowing that if she was in that situation she would be worried about Jason feeling her diaper beneathe her jeans. Mark continued to show Krista where to place her feet and hands then stepped back "ok let go" he said. As Krista fired the arrow it was a little weak, but stuck to the target. A large iron weapons cabinet that the group thought was just a prop then unlocked and became ajar after the target was hit. Krista brought the bow up and blew on it like a gun sarcastically "just comes naturally I guess." She said before giggling. Mark gave a little chuckle. Jason chimed in "oh cool, it must be a pressure sensor or something." He went to the weapons cabinet and saw it was several different parts to midevil weapons. Tina looked at the cabinet "I think we're supposed to try to assembly these or something?" Jason said "I think you're right, here let's move all the pieces out to get a better look at them." Tina grabbed a few pieces and brought them out to the room, bending over and sprawling them out. As Tina bent over Jason took a glance at her butt. For a second, he thought something looked a little off, and the bottom part of her butt looked a little puffy.

As Krista looked at the pieces on the floor, she had trouble standing as she felt a constant pressure in her bladder. She stood with her legs tightly crossed, swaying her hips side to gently, now a little worried she wouldn't be able to last for the two hours escape challege. The group of four all worked together for the next few minutes to assembly the pieces into a few different midevil weapons. "Done!" Mark called out as they finished. Krista forced a smile, but her bladder was now painful, and it took all her will to not shove her hands into her crotch. Tina looked around the room "so what now?" she asked the group. Mark looked around and noticed that the statues were all seemingly missing something from their hands. "I think they go with the statues, what if we place them with their right statue and see what happens?" Tina responded "look who the smarts pants is now" in a flirty way, now more and more infatuated with her date. The boys both grabbed a weapon. There was one more on the ground, Krista didn't want to grab it, just wanting to focus all her energy on her bladder and escape without embarrassing herself "god, do I need to push the panic button" Krista thought to herself "no, that's just as embarrassing, he already knows I wet myself in class, I can't run out after the first room. I'm sure if I distract myself I'll be fine, and if it gets really bad I'll press it" Krista thought. Tina took a look at Krista and could tell her bladder was bothering her by the way she was wiggling around. She grabbed the last piece herself and brought it to the statue. "oh cool, they're all magnetic!" Jason shouted out. Once the pieces were with their right statues, a trap door open up in the middle of the room. Jason thought about giving Tina a hug in the moment, but decided it wasn't time yet. Instead he put up his hands to give Tina a high five "nice job!" he said to her. Tina gave him a high five "look, that is probably the next piece of the puzzle. Tina walked over to the now open slot in floor. For a second, she forget she was wearing a diaper and was just happy to have fun and flirt with her date. She got on her knees and over to look in the trap door, and saw a key at the bottom of it "it's a key, I got it!" she shouted. When she reached in to grab it, her shirt got untucked from her jeans. Jason' eyes looked down at Tina's curvy backside, and saw the the poofy white waistband of her diaper sticking out an inch over the top of her jeans. (like this https://postimg.cc/YG9PCr4K ) His eyes went wide and he thought to himself "That can't be a diaper right? holy shit I think it might be." But he didn't know for sure, and certaintly didn't want to embarrass Tina and bring it up to her, and just shifted his eyes away quickly. When Tina stood back up, she realized her shirt got untucked. She frantically shoved it back into her jeans "oh god, oh god, he didn't see anything, he didn't see anything" She said to herself, praying that this isn't the way Jason learns she has incontinence. Tina saw Jason looking away, while Mark and Krista wre looking towards the door "ok, I'm in the clear I think" she thought to herself." Jason tried to get the fact that he just saw he diaper out of his head "does ma' lady want to do the honors" he said gesturing to the door. Tina rolled her eyes 'you are such a dork" she said and playfully touched his arm. As Tina unlocked the door, Krista felt a wave of pressure overtake her. She slammed her thighs shut and puther palms on her thighs, trying to fight back the pressure. Thankfully she was able to keep any pee from coming out, but knew that she wouldn't be able to last too much longer after all those beers.

The next room they entered was a haunted looking library from the 1800's with walls of books, and sliding ladders to reach them all. There were also 4 paintings of famous authors on the walls, all seemingly looking off to the side. When Krista entered she started scanning the room for the panic button, worried that she would have another accident. But the date was going so well and everyone was having fun, so she was hesitant to press it unless absolutely necessary. Tina looked at the room "ok, I'll be honest, I'm lost on this one" she said. Jason said, "well it probably has something to do with those paintings." Krista stood with her legs tightly crossed and said calmly "maybe we should look for the books with all of those authors?" Mark said 'oh, that's a good idea. How about me and Krista take Charles Dickens, and you guys take another one?" Mark then turned to Krista "it looks like Dickens is high up there, do you want to get on the ladder and I'll push?" Krista was nervous that the movement on the ladder would and the inability to cross her legs would make her now painful bladder situation worse "no, I actually have a little fear of heights.." She said with a head tilt, but was actually not at all afraid of heights. Mark replied with a smile "that's actually kinda cute, don't worry, I'll go up there and you can push me around." Krista gestured for him to get up the ladder. As Mark stepped up, Krista crossed her legs tightly and bent over, putting a lot of weight on the ladder. Her bladder was screaming, but the position at least helped for now. "okay" Krista thought to herself, "after this next phase I'll have to run to the bathroom."

Meanwhile, Tina started climbing a ladder on the other side of the room. She said to Jason "OK, Edgar Allen Poe, I think it's on the top shelf." As she started climbing the ladder, she realized she was giving Jason a perfect view of her ass in a wet diaper under tight jeans, and began to worry, but at this point it was too late to do anything about it. God how she hated that server for spilling on her sweater earlier. Jason shouted "any luck?" Tina called down "give me a second, I'm looking." While on the ladder, Tina started to feel the need to pee "oh god, not now, not again" she thought to herself. Her diaper was already wet, and was terrified of another accident and a possible leak. She figured her best best to escape without embarrassing herself was to do her best to not wet anymore, and if she did just hope her diaper would hold up. 

Meanwhile, Krista was at the bottom of her ladder waiting for Mark to find it. She was still bent over slightly with her legs crossed when she felt a wave of pressure overtake her. Krista held her breath and clenched her muscles, but felt just the tiniest pee drop escape her, dampening her panties before she could cut if off. Krista learned her lesson before, there was no way she was going to have another accident in front of Mark. She called up "hey Mark, could you come down for a second." Mark was a little confused "ugh, yeah, I guess" and started making his way down. Krista tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered "this is a little embarrassing but I really need to use the bathroom and think I may need to dip out." Mark felt bad for Krista and tried to be sympathetic "yeah, when you gotta go, you gotta go" he said, feeling kind of like an idiot for saying that. Krista forced a smile "thanks" she said, and made very short steps to the red panic button, and pressed it. 

Mark was standing next to her as the redhead opened the door "hey guys, you know the rules, if you leave now you can't come back." Krista turned to Mark and said "sorry, it's an emergency" And then took quick steps to the bathroom. Mark followed her out the door. After closing the door behind her she felt another little spurt of pee rush out of her, damping her panties even more. She froze in her tracks and slammed both hands down to her crotch, cutting off the flow. Krista turned around with a beet red face, realizing Mark saw the whole thing. Krista took very small, quick steps and just high-tailed it to the bathroom. She flung open the cubicle door, and yanked down her tight white pants and panties in one motion before releasing a torrent into the bowl. After a minute of relief, Krista looked at her panties "god damn it" she thought to herself realizing her underwear was wet again. She took off her pants, then her panties and set them on the floor before she pulled her jeans up. She quickly threw her panties in the trash then looked in the mirror. From the front she seemed ok and didn't have any stains. She turned around and there was a pea sized stain on her pants, making her jeans transparent. "fuck" she thought to herself "well it could be worse." And grabbed some paper towels and tried to dry herself off.

While this was happening, Tina frantically searched for the book, but couldn't find it. She called down to Jason, forcing an awkward smile "could you slide me over?" Jason started pushing the ladder "of course your majesty" He said sarcastically. As the ladder shifted she could feel her bladder rapidly filling up. As usual, her bladder went from fine to ready to explode in just a matter of seconds. "fuck, fuck fuck" Tina thought to herself "not now, not when my date is staring directly at my ass" Tina just searched for the book "got it" she called out as she spotted it a little above her reach. Tina lifted her arm up, and as she did, her shirt got untucked from her jeans, revealing the waistband of her diaper. Tina didn't even think about the fact that he waistband was exposed, she was focused on her bladder, which decided to fail then and there. Tina closed her eyes and winced, as she started peeing full force. She could feel her already wet diaper start to warm fill with warm pee and become even heavier. She grabbed the book and started climbing down the ladder. On the way down she felt something wet on her leg. Tina's heart dropped as she realized her diaper leaked out the sides (like this https://postimg.cc/bGLMPDw9). As she climbed down, the wetness spread as she continued to empty her bladder. Jason was looking up and saw two large wet stains halfway to her knees on either side of her butt. (like this postimg.cc/4mtSdF3d )She didn't even look down to see how bad it was, afraid of what the answer would be. When she got down the ladder, Jason looked at her crotch, then looked away. Tina looked down too and felt completely defeated when she realized her diaper also leaked in the front, creating a pee stain on one of her thighs the size of an oval dinner plate (like this https://postimg.cc/WFC5pMLg ) . To make it even worse, her shirt was untucked, and the waistband of her diaper was peaking above her jeans. Jason glanced at her jeans again, and looked away without saying anything. Tina was humiliated and her face turned beet red. She stammered out a sad and somewhat angrily "what? what is it?" Jason looked down at Tina's pants again and said quietly "umm, nothing, it's just, umm, are you wearing a diaper?" Tina couldn't look Jason in the eye and said "so, I have some bladder control issues and have urinary incontinence. And my incontinence product clearly didn't hold up." She said gesturing down to her wet pants. Jason quietly said "hey, that's ok, it's really, it's cool." Tina finally looked Jason in the eye "yeah, wetting your adult diaper in front of your date is SUPER cool" she said with biting sarcasm. Jason stammered out "no, not cool, but really it's ok. It's a medical thing, and you're still super cute I mean, other than the last 60 seconds I've had an amazing time with you." Tina looked at him sheepishly and muttered "thank you, me too" Jason held out his arms for a hug. Tina wrapped her arms around him, while sticking her butt out "where did Krista and Mark go?" She asked Jason replied "I think Krista hit the panic button to go to the bathroom." Tina broke off the hug "well, I better go clean this mess up too" Tina turned to the door and bit her lip, and stood there awkwardly. Jason asked "are you ok?" Tina tucked her hair behind her ear "it's just, I don't want people seeing I, you know." Jason looked at her sympathetically "it's ok, I'll walk behind you, go grab some paper towels and clean up, and I'll take you home." Tina nodded her head and walked to the bathroom. 

When Tina entered Krista was at the sink. Krista turned around and took a look at Tina's jeans "oh sweetie" she said with a pout. Tina had tears starting to form in her eyes as she went to the bathroom stall. All she had was the perfumed soaked diaper, she weighed her options, and decided that she would be fine going commando for the drive back home, she did just empty her bladder. Tina pulled her jeans back on, dabbed at them with some toilet paper to dry them the best she could and walked out of the stall. Krista looked at her "you doing ok?" she said. Tina replied "yeah, but what the hell am I going to tell Mark?" Krista told Tina "just say nothing, I don't think he'll ask a direct question or anything. Also, how did Jason take your.. you know?" Tina half smiled "he was actually really sweet and hugged me." Krista smiled at her friend "well, sounds like you found a keeper." Krista continued "do you want to know a secret.. I had a little leak to, I threw out my panties and look, I have this tiny stain here." Tina looked at Krista "pretty soon you'll need to wear a diaper too.. don't worry, no one will see that stain though. Krista continued "Do you want me to talk to Mark about what happened" Tina replied "maybe, I mean I barely know him, and he's going to see my jeans are wet." Krista smiled "no problem.

Krista put a hand on Mark's shoulder and whispered "hey, I need to tell you something a little awkward." Mark was confused "ok? what is it" he said perplex. Krista whispered in his ear "My friend Tina has some bladder control issues and wears adult diapers, and she had a little accident. So when she comes out just try not to embarrass her too much." Mark's eyes went wide "what? are you being serious?" Krista pursed her lips together and nodded. Mark whispered "sorry, yeah of course, that sucks for her though. Has she always had that problem?" Krista whispered "yeah, I think she's had problems her whole life. We've been roommates since freshman year so I sort of had to know, you know?" Krista considered telling Mark that she was a bedwetter as well, but didn't feel like it was time yet and was still embarrassed about it. Krista just kissed him on the cheek and leaned into him. Mark asked "what was that for?" Krista said sweetly "because I wanted to." Mark moved his hand to the small of her back, then down to her butt. Krista giggled "checking if I'm wearing one too" Mark smiled "nope, just wanted to.. and with those pants I don't think you'd hide it very well. Krista and Mark giggled and waited for Tina.

When Tina came out of the bathroom, Mark looked away, while Jason came up to her and put an arm around her. Tina laid her head on his shoulder as they walked out together. Jason whispered "you doing ok" Tina whispered back "I'll be ok, just embarrassed." They all drove back to their apartment in quiet and awkward ride home.

Edited by CptTickle (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...