Sign In

malefemale Shameposting my bedwetting pics

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U-um, please dont laugh, but i wet my bed again...sorry 👉👈 It was a lot this time 😳

So, today i woke up having wet the bed again. Its actually been a little while since my last accident, but last night, i wet myself. I was very embarrassed, so of course i took a picture to post onlin

My overnight diaper... it feels really bulky between my legs...😳

Posted Images

7 hours ago, j2319 said:

@BedwetterAlexi Same here.  I don't think there has been a time where my bed wasn't protected. 

You bedwetting seems to me similar to mine as to the volume of pee let out.  I don't tend to soak the bed, Just seem to pee out enough to wet my boxers and shorts or trackies I am sleeping in and a med sized wet area right under the mid section of my body.  

Yes...it's the same for me.

I have soaked the bed a couple of times, but usually it's just like this.

1 minute ago, j2319 said:

Sometimes it gets frustrating.  I be like, Come on bladder, you couldn't  have held on just a little longer till morning with that amount of pee.  

Defenetly true. Usually i enjoy the embarrassment i feel when i wake up wet, but it can be very frustrating when it happens when staying somewhere other then my own house, or if i have a very busy morning.

Totally get you on the busy mornings.  There have been some moring where I didn't have time to deal with my wet bed and had just enough time to get myself cleaned up and in some fresh boxers and clothes.  Having to leave my wet sheets and sleep cloths on the bed.  Few times I was so rushed and all that by the time I got home from my busy day I had forgot all about the fact that I had peed my bed until I walk into my room and see the disheveled bed and my boxers and sleep clothes on the bed.  I be like.  Oh right I peed in the bed last night.  Time to get this taken care of.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 2:41 AM, BedwetterAlexi said:

Don't laugh, I-i don't need diapers, that's embarrassing...! I dont wet the bed.... that often... right? 🥺👉👈

I mean, diapers can be fun too. They don't only have to be for accidents. The fact that they're embarrassing is a plus for me, but I also have a humiliation kink. Plus, they do make clean-up a lot easier and faster. I still wet the bed by accident a couple of times a month and diapers have saved so many loads of sheets over the years

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, j2319 said:

@BedwetterAlexi  Way to go, its been a while since you last peed you bed.  Was on a bit of a dry run there.  Been about a week and a half since I last wet my bed.  Hoping to make it a full three weeks before the next time it happens.  We will see. 

It defently has. I don't post every time i wet the bed but it deffenetly has been a while. I missed it haha.