Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

m3rmaid

View File

While I was doing some spring cleaning I found an old SD card from my digital camera. I put it in my computer to see what was on in and found this little gem, and since my next post was going to be my 50th I thought I'd make it extra special. Unfortunately since this was taken on my old digital camera the quality isn't the best, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Some backstory on the video. It was taken on one of the extremely rare days that I had the house to myself. I had started my hold that morning around 9 am, now for this particular hold I had decided to challenge myself to not use my hands to help me hold.  I began my hold by drinking 16 oz. of water then after 30 minutes 16 oz of either pop or tea. I continued that pattern for the next 3 hours, then I decreased to 8 oz every half hour (still alternating between water and other things) until I couldn't wait any longer ( I think it was just before 3) and I grabbed my camera to record the results. I leaked a little when I set up the camera that's why the beginning is a little shaky, then for the final moments of the hold I challenged my self to keep my legs spread, as you will see I didn't last that long.

Edited by m3rmaid (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to m3rmaid Jeans Wetting