Sign In

female Do you feel embarrassed about liking omorashi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a lot of guilt around it as well, despite having a willing partner and none of my former partners being grossed out by it.  I logically know I shouldn't have guilt around it, because it's

Omo-play is like an alter ego for me, if anyone in my real life found out about it I would simply die of shame. 

If anyone I knew in real life found out about it (or anyone who knew me by my non-fetish internet names) then I would be embarrassed about it

I decided after the breakup of a relationship. That I would be honest with any future partner about my fetish. So they are aware and gives either of us, the chance to back away before we become too attached. It would also avoid any frustration on my part. Also give the other person a chance to look for what they needed. It worked amazingly well and I have never regretted making that decision.

Guest Ciambry

I’m not embarassed at all. However, I find it extremely hard to talk openly about it, to the point that I’ve never done it in real life. I’m doing that only since a couple of days on this forum, and I still find it weird. Up to now, all these thoughts have been just in my head. 

Unfortunately, I do not see a way for this to improve in the future. In my opinion, it will still remain a tabù topic for quite some time. Of course, this is only my opinion

A bit yeah, I’d hate for friends or family to know this about me. I’m ok with strangers seeing me if I do it in public cause I’m never gonna see them again, and if I do then they won’t remember something that minuscule, but God forbid me ever being in a situation where I’ve pissed myself and a friend or family member or someone I know sees me and I haven’t got a legitimate excuse. 

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy it very much, but everyone has something to hide about themselves, and this is what I choose to hide about myself. 

It depends on the situation.
Talking about it on the internet behind a pseudonym with people I don't know irl, it doesn't bother me and, on the contrary, I like being able to share this part of me with people who won't judge me and who like the same thing as Me.
On the other hand, I would never talk about it to my family or my friends. I make sure to always clean and mask it so that this part of me remains secret from their eyes.

This is such a taboo subject, that I think that even though a lot of us aren't ashamed of it, most of us don't share it with anyone, or only a select few. My wife knows that I like to wet myself, and is OK with it, but she is the only one that knows other than my friends here on this site. So I for one completly understand that keeping this secret is the rule for most of us. Still It isn't hurting anyone, and gives many of us here great pleasure. That is nothing to be ashamed of. 

21 hours ago, tilly said:

totally, i've never told anyone and make an effort to act like i think its gross

This is absolutely me in real life. I am fully open online, and I find that very healthy, I love to chat and to share thoughts, experiences and fantasies with anyone, but, in real life, if people are talking about peeing or anything like that, I have perfected the art of acting absolutely shocked and disgusted, whilst absorbing every detail

23 hours ago, tilly said:

totally, i've never told anyone and make an effort to act like i think its gross

2 hours ago, pguy69 said:

This is absolutely me in real life. I am fully open online, and I find that very healthy, I love to chat and to share thoughts, experiences and fantasies with anyone, but, in real life, if people are talking about peeing or anything like that, I have perfected the art of acting absolutely shocked and disgusted, whilst absorbing every detail

I am the same.

I don’t feel any shame towards liking Omorashi, Infact I absolutely love Omo. But that being said, I still keep it on a strictly Need To Know basis. I only tell partners or anyone who opens up about their fetishes first. It’s not good to flaunt it around. Not just because people might judge you, but because the subject matter might make people very uncomfortable. I know we’re in a very sexually active phase now in society, but we should still respect people’s boundaries. Some people are just really uncomfortable with fetish stuff and we have to understand and respect that

5 hours ago, pguy69 said:

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I am the same.

Not judging or anything but I‘m the exact opposite. While I don’t widely share my personal interest in omo (except w/ my wife), I immediately jump on it when anything pee related comes up in conversation.

I just remembered an incident at a garden party recently when the wife of a friend told a story that apparently on fathers‘ day a couple of guys from the neighboring town got stranded in our village after the last bus had left. And one of the guys was so wasted that he accidentally wet himself. And while everybody around the table chimed in how gross and inappropriate that was, I couldn’t resist and said: „Why? That’s actually quite smart to pee ones pants in the next village instead of your own where everybody knows you. We guys also always go to the next town to wet ourselves when we are drunk.“ Everybody had a good laugh at that joke and the conversation moved on to another topic.

• 2 weeks later...

For a large majority of my life I've held deep shame for my fetish. It only worsened over time. The longer I hid my fetish the more it grew. It got to a point that it was all I could think about when I'd be intimate. That only brought a deeper shame to the point that I simply stopped being intimate for 3 years of my life. Until recently when I met a girl with a similar kink and just talking to each other openly without judgment removed so much mental weight off of me. Enough that I finally decided to make an account here to feel a bit more normal. 

On 6/23/2023 at 8:44 PM, Potential_Spam said:

For a large majority of my life I've held deep shame for my fetish. It only worsened over time. The longer I hid my fetish the more it grew. It got to a point that it was all I could think about when I'd be intimate. That only brought a deeper shame to the point that I simply stopped being intimate for 3 years of my life. Until recently when I met a girl with a similar kink and just talking to each other openly without judgment removed so much mental weight off of me. Enough that I finally decided to make an account here to feel a bit more normal. 

It seems like our culture thinks that it's great fun to shame someone who has wet their pants. If you feel like you are alone and the only one with this fetish, it makes you feel that shame and wonder what is wrong with you. I know that I used to feel it too. 

I'm glad you finally found someone to talk to, and found this site. While enjoying Omo is not main stream, and is shunned by many, you are defienatly not alone. There are many of us here that are also wet, and very understanding. 

So welcome. We are glad you are here. Please look around, participate, and know that you have no reason to feel shame with us.

Oh yes, definitely.

I remember me and my friends talking about kinks and our opinions. They got to the topic of toilet related kinks (omorashi etc) and all expressed how gross it was, not knowing I was into it. They still don't as I lied and also expressed the same opinion. 

It seems taboo and gross to outsiders because its related to wee and it seems unnatural for them. I still hide it and get embarrassed but I hope one day I can find someone in real life who will become a friend or partner and is interested in it, too!