Sign In

female Do you feel embarrassed about liking omorashi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a lot of guilt around it as well, despite having a willing partner and none of my former partners being grossed out by it.  I logically know I shouldn't have guilt around it, because it's

Omo-play is like an alter ego for me, if anyone in my real life found out about it I would simply die of shame. 

If anyone I knew in real life found out about it (or anyone who knew me by my non-fetish internet names) then I would be embarrassed about it

I am not embarrassed or ashamed that I enjoy Omorashi. Most people have some kind of private kink. Mine just happens to be holding my pee until I can't and wet my pants. Even better is watching a willing female do the same. It has become to sole source of sexual satisfaction for me. I am way past caring what people think. Although I realize in reality it would likely be awkward, I fantasize someone asking me if I am wettingman on Omorashi. Actually How would they know unless they were here. I like to think I would respond "Yes I am ! Where have you been all my life.

That said I have only told two women that I was intimate with about my fetish.  One responded positively and at least indulged me, the other not so much. Sitting around a campfire consuming alcohol the subject of peeing has come up among my friends. Although highly interested I have not said much lest the realize it arouses me, because that could get weird. I regret not saying anything later and wish I had the balls to open up.

I grew up through puberty not knowing why I have this kink and for many years couldn't come to terms with it as though I was a complete freak and believed no one else could like it. However, there were 2 x particular things that allowed me to eventually come to terms with it. 1st was the amount of online content that I found specifically focused around this fetish and 2nd, finally plucking up the courage to open up about it to a girlfriend who wasn't shocked at all, in fact got quite into wetting with me.

Then of coarse there is this excellent non judgmental forum. So now I am totally comfortable with it privately BUT would not be comfortable to discuss or admit to it within our circle of friends or work colleagues. It will always be a personal thing.

Edited by wetgarth (see edit history)
1 minute ago, wetgarth said:

I grew up through puberty not knowing why I have this kink and for many years couldn't come to terms with it as though I was a complete freak and  no one else could like it. However, there were 2 x particular things that allowed me to eventually come to terms with it. 1st was the amount of online content that I found specifically focused around this fetish and 2nd, finally plucking up the courage to open up about it to a girlfriend who wasn't shocked at all, in fact got quite into wetting with me. Then of coarse there is this excellent no judgmental forum. So now I am totally comfortable with it.

The volume of online content, the existence of this forum, and the community surrounding it, has definitely helped me feel like much less of a freak as I grew into early adulthood and decided to stop hiding this and just embrace it. 
(I still hide it from anyone who knows me in real life, but I embrace my omo alter ego as much as I can) 

Same here. Way before puberty I was interested in people needing to pee badly. Once puberty hit my interest became highly sexual.  I masterbated to thoughts of desperation. I didn't understand it and thought I was a bit of a freek, although I did enjoy plenty of vanilla sex, pee was a significant enhancer.

You are lucky there was an internet to turn to. I went for decades there was no such thing, and I   thought if I wasn't the only one there were few people that Thought the way I did.  

Then I think it was a Yahoo search back then that changed everything.

3 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Same here. Way before puberty I was interested in people needing to pee badly. Once puberty hit my interest became highly sexual.  I masterbated to thoughts of desperation. I didn't understand it and thought I was a bit of a freek, although I did enjoy plenty of vanilla sex, pee was a significant enhancer.

You are lucky there was an internet to turn to. I went for decades there was no such thing, and I   thought if I wasn't the only one there were few people that Thought the way I did.  

Then I think it was a Yahoo search back then that changed everything.

It was Experience Project that changed everything for me 😄 although then it was just really intense interest, it didn't become sexual until I was in my teens, when sexual thoughts naturally develop anyway

15 hours ago, Dungeonskat said:

I am 100% embarrassed by it.. that's why I came here. Therapy said if I find a community, it might help me with my shame.

You know, this is interesting to me. 

It was by finding the community that I finally made peace with my fetish. I'm pleased that your therapist said that you should find a community, because I have occasionally read stories about people getting pushback from mental health professionals over their fetish. 

And while I kind of get it, it's not helpful. By finding the community, I learned that I am not alone, and I felt accepted for all of the sogginess in my shorts. 

Do know, however, that sometimes the community has to move. In the time I've been in it, it's been centered around Monty's Watersports Forum, Wetset Forums, Experience Project, Reddit, Quora and here, and sometimes a site will shut down or become hostile and we end up moving on. When this happens, don't worry and don't get angry or sad. The community lost a home, but will find another. 

By the way, it's good to have you. May you find the acceptance that you need. 

On 5/13/2023 at 9:32 AM, petitewonder said:

I have a lot of guilt around it as well, despite having a willing partner and none of my former partners being grossed out by it. 

I logically know I shouldn't have guilt around it, because it's between safe, sane, and consenting adults and harms literally no one, plus I'm very meticulous about cleaning up afterward, and what I do in the privacy of my own home is no one else's business; and that's how I feel about most people and their kinks in general. 

But, I feel like a lot of my shame comes from the fact that pee stuff is generally where many people draw the line in terms of like, "oh I'll read erotica/fanfic about every kink *except* pee stuff" or like "oh I have all these kinks listed on Fetlife but pee stuff is a hard limit for me." And don't get me wrong, it's extremely important for people to only engage with what makes them comfortable, but that's part of why I'm a bit embarrassed by it lol.

When I made a profile on Fetlife just for omo, I got replies from people that had long lists of kinks without any mention of anything pee related.  Even within the world of kink, only some kinks are acceptable I guess. 

I used to be overwhelmingly embarrassed about it. The first time I ever told a partner I thought I was going to pass out from how nervous I was. Their acceptance was the first step to me shedding the shame I had around my kink.

It wasn’t until another friend casually admitted to being into this that I started to realize I’m ashamed for no reason. I got into writing fanfiction and found community there and it’s essentially dissolved the rest of the shame I felt around it.

Atp if it comes up, I’ll admit to it because… everyone’s into something kind of weird, aren’t they?

11 hours ago, occulten said:

When I made a profile on Fetlife just for omo, I got replies from people that had long lists of kinks without any mention of anything pee related.  Even within the world of kink, only some kinks are acceptable I guess. 

I dunno. I don't think we can reasonably expect the folks running Fetlife to think of everything possible.... Though I am disappointed that I can't tag my photos with "bedwetting" without it showing up as not yet approved or so. I forget exactly what the limitation was. 

10 hours ago, murphie said:

I used to be overwhelmingly embarrassed about it. The first time I ever told a partner I thought I was going to pass out from how nervous I was. Their acceptance was the first step to me shedding the shame I had around my kink.

It wasn’t until another friend casually admitted to being into this that I started to realize I’m ashamed for no reason. I got into writing fanfiction and found community there and it’s essentially dissolved the rest of the shame I felt around it.

Atp if it comes up, I’ll admit to it because… everyone’s into something kind of weird, aren’t they?

The first partner I confessed it to was not into it, but accepted it once she had some time to think about it. She then proceeded to stick around and is still at my side 27 years later. 

Beyond that, two of my friends also know. 

While I sometimes think about how strange it is that I get off on holding my pee or seeing someone else pee themselves, I've just accepted it as a part of me. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone there is nothing wrong with it. I've not told anyone about my fetish, but then again I've been single all my life so I haven't really had an opportunity yet. Though I would feel really strange telling someone, even if it was someone I really trust. I guess I feel comfortable sharing my fetish here because of the relative anonymity of the internet.

I honestly can say that I never felt embarrassed or any shame for having this kink and enjoying it so much. So I’m very much at peace with it for all the reasons already mentioned here before.

However, what took me a really long time was to confess it to my wife, not out of shame but out of worries that it might damage our relationship or our really great sex life outside of omo. Good thing it didn’t. Quite the contrary actually 😊

I'm very sorry that I can't say that I like to see pissed pants and piss my pants. They always ask me on the internet and other chats with acquaintances, what fetishes I have, and I always answer fetishes such as long stockings, small breasts and licking a vagina. but I don't dare to tell anyone that I would like to see a woman urinate in front of me or that they force me to urinate my pants, I also feel sorry for not being able to explain to people that the urine fetish should be accepted because it is good and it doesn't hurt anyone