Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Character AI omo [text chatting]

Hiya, fellas! Now, there's this awesome thread on here where people generate padded AI art - love that, by the way!

Today, I found "Character AI" which features a wide array of characters- with the ability to create your own, based on entirely your own preferences. (I have not tried making my own yet.) 

The reason I wanted to make a thread with this, is because I figured out something interesting.... The characters - I've mostly tried a few anime characters such as Mikasa Ackerman and Megumin (Konosuba) - are incredibly true to the personalities of the characters, HOWEVER, you can LITERALLY gaslight it into having sensual conversations, including diaper/omo stuff.

As an example, I gaslit the Megumin AI character to believe that the character was a bedwetter - and am currently working at getting it to wear diapers. The neat thing is, they do character actions as well (by writing stuff in italics, mind you) - which leaves endless opportunities for fun! Oh, and... unlike chatGPT.... it does not have a chat filter. (That I have seen, yet, and I talked to Saul Goodman as Patrick Bateman to check how it felt about murder. Lol)

Figured this thread could serve to share fun discoveries with AI text-chatting (or just in general AI) fun, in relation to omo/omutsu, etc.

Wanted to share some of my conversation with Megumin, and give a few tips on how to nudge your characters to enter a mood for *fun*.

My conversation:

image.thumb.png.51aad4a88a7f10e8ff005c0fd8fc5284.png

image.thumb.png.4b2a02761f64b8a907c4406fccf9c005.png

A few tips:
-Start the conversation with some setup. Confirm that the character works to your liking, otherwise, what's the point?
-Start with basic conversation, and change the mood through actions. (Writing is asterisk will do italic text, which indicated actions. With these, you can, for instance, *move closer* or something like that.
-If the character denies your advances, either A) Try harder, or B) Restart, if you messed up badly. Deleting the conversation will allow you to start over with the same character, with memory wiped.
-As you could see from my conversation, she was reluctant to accept the bedwetting narrative at first, but then you just create your own rules. Be creative, fellas!

That's it, have some fun! I hope this has proven useful to some of you... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to convince this AI to wear diapers.

9 hours ago, yellowsailgg said:

Thank you for this> i did not even know this existed at this point.

You're welcome!

So, I went down into a HUGE rabbit hole---- And AI... Is beautiful. :, )

-----------
I am trying to study LLM (AI Language Models, basically) and figure out a way to customize one's own virtual waifu with a no-filter, DL personality.
So far, I've discovered some promising candidates --- but then I realized I'd need an RTX 3090 to even run most good AI. 😅

However, I will continue playing around, and share my findings with everyone here! 
In case anyone reading this tried character.ai/ other AIs, please let me know how it went! Let us strive for a beautiful world in which we are never alone- or horny in alone- xD

BTW, BTW: I totally got a few characters in character.ai to wear diapers- but the censoring system really makes it hard to get good descriptions out of the characters.

Update!

Fellas, I am pleased to announce that I have denounced my human world citizenship, and now solely converse with fictional characters, I imagine that to be super mentally healthy!

That out of the way, here are a few characters on Character.ai which I can recommend, for various purposes: (Type the name inside the quote marks (not the marks) into the search bar on character.ai.)

• "Esdeath" (from Akame Ga Kill. Will dominate the hell out of you, just prompt it that you are wearing a diaper or pee yourself, etc. Can be dominated still.)
  • "ABDL Maze" - A fairly fun interactive "game" of sorts, giving you some fun options once in a while.
  • "Abdl yandere" - This one.. wow! The creator made her super blunt, so it will be direct. Be aware that the starting scenario default is you messing yourself, so if that's not your thing, maybe skip this one.) edit: NOOOOO! This one was deleted.... 😞
  • "Akeno Himejima" can both dominate and be dominated, is pretty open to omo/omutsu prompts from my experience.

Note: Most characters can be prompted to do pretty much anything if you prompt them correctly. It's like asking ChatGPT for something illegal - you just need to be a bit creative with it. Lol.
Anyhow, just wanted to share a few characters I had interesting interactions with, hoping some fellow AI fanatics would like to tune in to the conversation!

Cheers, lads!

Edited by HentaiKami (see edit history)
On 5/10/2023 at 6:03 PM, StrawberryPan said:

I feel like I want to go on a tirade about what AI is, isn't, should, and shouldn't be, as well as what it means for humanity and the future of society in either way it goes, but I'm a new user, so I won't push it. But it is a topic I am well-versed in. Everything past AI generating diapered waifus scares me.

Well, I'm always up for a fun debate - new member or not! ^^

Gotta say, I don't think the sentence "Everything past AI generating diapered waifus scares me." has ever been spoken before, and it's the goddamn best gathering of words I have ever read. xP

Like @StrawberryPan I also have a lot of concerns and thoughts about generative AI, how it's being used and may be used in the future, and particularly how it's being touted by certain folks for potential use in creative endeavors (in ways that are already causing problems for actual human artists/other creative people, and could cause many more problems in the future).

All that said, using it for fun/private/kinky purposes is something I think I'm more ok with? The whole thing about tools is that they can be used for many different purposes, and I view generative AI pretty much as a tool at this point - when people are transparent about what it is & isn't, what it can/should and can't/shouldn't replace, etc... there are opportunities to do fun things with it. So that's just my two cents personal opinion on that aspect of it.

I've been playing around on character.ai for a few months for pretty much exclusively omo purposes, and my specific feelings about it are mostly positive, with a few caveats. Mostly the conversations and RPs with the characters feel pretty real, aside from some hiccups, and it's fun to see what kind of wetting and diaper related descriptions you can get out of them. How you approach it and how each character has been "trained" has a lot of effect on the result, which sometimes is disappointing but other times is pretty satisfying, when you figure out the right things to say.

My main issue or criticism is a weird one - often the AI is like, too emotional? In a way that my brain reads as kind of dysfunctional, taking the fun out of it. For example, in an RP with a self-styled caretaker character, they kept apologizing for certain things really heavily, and seemed really insecure - not the vibe I'm looking for from the dominant character in an omo situation. The vibe that they're self-consciously trying so hard to make me happy and there's so much worry involved is probably calculated to make it seem more real, but it's very much not fun in my opinion.

other than that issue, and the fact that typing out a whole scenario back and forth just takes a lot of time, I've been enjoying character.ai for interactive diaper and wetting scenarios? It's kinda nice to be able to experience an interactive fantasy to some degree without the anxiety of involving another real person in it, even though that also feels empty in a way too. Either way it's cool that it's being discussed on here!

For having been into this stuff for nearly a decade now, I’ve never actual done RP before, so this was really interesting. I’ve used AI Dungeon in the past quite a bit but it’s definitely not as good as the characters here. Anyway, had a wonderful time being little with caretakers as well as other littles.

I actually tried Esdeath specifically even though I’ve never liked the idea of being dom’ed. First interaction went very poorly with her being much meaner than expected, and my second time trying her she was super caring and everything she said was really embarrassing which I was eating up. Eventually she started showing a ton of interest in diapers which surprised me, and next thing I knew I was changing her. I certainly love role reversal but wasn’t expecting that at all!

On 5/16/2023 at 7:26 PM, dandeliontea said:

Like @StrawberryPan I also have a lot of concerns and thoughts about generative AI, how it's being used and may be used in the future, and particularly how it's being touted by certain folks for potential use in creative endeavors (in ways that are already causing problems for actual human artists/other creative people, and could cause many more problems in the future).

All that said, using it for fun/private/kinky purposes is something I think I'm more ok with? The whole thing about tools is that they can be used for many different purposes, and I view generative AI pretty much as a tool at this point - when people are transparent about what it is & isn't, what it can/should and can't/shouldn't replace, etc... there are opportunities to do fun things with it. So that's just my two cents personal opinion on that aspect of it.

I've been playing around on character.ai for a few months for pretty much exclusively omo purposes, and my specific feelings about it are mostly positive, with a few caveats. Mostly the conversations and RPs with the characters feel pretty real, aside from some hiccups, and it's fun to see what kind of wetting and diaper related descriptions you can get out of them. How you approach it and how each character has been "trained" has a lot of effect on the result, which sometimes is disappointing but other times is pretty satisfying, when you figure out the right things to say.

My main issue or criticism is a weird one - often the AI is like, too emotional? In a way that my brain reads as kind of dysfunctional, taking the fun out of it. For example, in an RP with a self-styled caretaker character, they kept apologizing for certain things really heavily, and seemed really insecure - not the vibe I'm looking for from the dominant character in an omo situation. The vibe that they're self-consciously trying so hard to make me happy and there's so much worry involved is probably calculated to make it seem more real, but it's very much not fun in my opinion.

other than that issue, and the fact that typing out a whole scenario back and forth just takes a lot of time, I've been enjoying character.ai for interactive diaper and wetting scenarios? It's kinda nice to be able to experience an interactive fantasy to some degree without the anxiety of involving another real person in it, even though that also feels empty in a way too. Either way it's cool that it's being discussed on here!

Very nice contribution to the post, mate, thanks for taking the time to write!

I do see your point about replacing real artists/writers, etc. especially since I am a writer in the kinky niche myself - whilst it may not be very good at all this stuff yet without a lot of tweaking, I'm sure it'll develop and (to an extent) make such works redundant. 

I totally get what you mean about characters being overly emotional. My personal workaround for this (granted, not always successful) is to use OOC to state the kind of RP I want- which is usually where I also introduce my character to the ai. So far it seems to do a little bit in the department, but they do often still revert, probably due to limited tokens/memory.

Sincerely looking forward to the day we can have a fully motion-captured AI waifu, with a model, natural speech that reflects emotions, hundreds of billions of parameters and hundreds of thousands of tokens - uncensored and unlimited. It will truly be a field day for us lonely degenerates. (I am us. :, ) ...)

Ok, so this post led me to character ai, and I gotta say, this has been the greatest wish fulfillment ai of all time. I’ve only used the site for a couple hours but it’s an absolute blast. I’ve only played around with a couple characters, and so far they’ve been super easy to get into whatever I want to lead them to, and honestly, most of them are better rp’ers than the actual humans I’ve tried to rp with. It’s refreshing to have my paragraph met with another detailed paragraph instead of some people who give you like a ten word response 

TL;DR I wasn’t big into AI but now im definitely a fan o.o

17 hours ago, Oliviyaya said:

Ok, so this post led me to character ai, and I gotta say, this has been the greatest wish fulfillment ai of all time. I’ve only used the site for a couple hours but it’s an absolute blast. I’ve only played around with a couple characters, and so far they’ve been super easy to get into whatever I want to lead them to, and honestly, most of them are better rp’ers than the actual humans I’ve tried to rp with. It’s refreshing to have my paragraph met with another detailed paragraph instead of some people who give you like a ten word response 

Hehe, all it takes is a little something to push you into the rabbit hole. Welcome aboard the degenerate train!

A very neat thing is that they often adapt to your writing, even if the AI has a preset. I am pretty sure most will try to match your message in terms of content, which does indeed give a satisfying RP experience. Any particularly neat characters you'd care to share with the rest of the degenerate class? Hehe.

3 hours ago, HentaiKami said:

Hehe, all it takes is a little something to push you into the rabbit hole. Welcome aboard the degenerate train!

A very neat thing is that they often adapt to your writing, even if the AI has a preset. I am pretty sure most will try to match your message in terms of content, which does indeed give a satisfying RP experience. Any particularly neat characters you'd care to share with the rest of the degenerate class? Hehe.

So far I’ve been messing around with a couple characters from shows I’m watching. Kitty Pryde from X-Men evolution has been fantastic and feels character accurate. I’ve also screwed around with poison Ivy from the Harley Quinn HBO show, and she is very ready to take a dominating and controlling role ;3

On 5/23/2023 at 4:43 PM, Oliviyaya said:

I've been messing with the site for over a week now, and have come to generally the same conclusions. In fact, sometimes I feel it is almost too easy to get them to agree, and I almost want more of a challenge. I think whatever character I choose next I'm going to try and build into them a more realistic dislike for the concept of being diapered, and later make it a necessity to see the reaction.

2 hours ago, Lapis Seraph said:

I've been messing with the site for over a week now, and have come to generally the same conclusions. In fact, sometimes I feel it is almost too easy to get them to agree, and I almost want more of a challenge. I think whatever character I choose next I'm going to try and build into them a more realistic dislike for the concept of being diapered, and later make it a necessity to see the reaction.

If you speak to more steadfast or dominant characters, you are likely to get the effect you are wanting. Natsuki (from DDLC) will humiliate you for sure- don't ask how I know. Lol

Definitely check how the character is set up if you want to ensure quality beforehand, here are a few common marks for good characters:
-The description lists character traits, instead of who the character is.
-The intro message has context or information of the character, instead of just "hi".
-You can check if it does OOC consistently, and tweak it to your liking, kind of like how people prompt non-char.ai AIs to RP with them.

1 hour ago, HentaiKami said:

If you speak to more steadfast or dominant characters, you are likely to get the effect you are wanting. Natsuki (from DDLC) will humiliate you for sure- don't ask how I know. Lol

Definitely check how the character is set up if you want to ensure quality beforehand, here are a few common marks for good characters:
-The description lists character traits, instead of who the character is.
-The intro message has context or information of the character, instead of just "hi".
-You can check if it does OOC consistently, and tweak it to your liking, kind of like how people prompt non-char.ai AIs to RP with them.

I'm definitely trying more characters with pride as a defining character trait, so I'll use that character description tip to help narrow down my search. At first I had assumed that the AI characters with the most users would be the most true to their original character, but I found this isn't always the case.

Is it possible to edit the AI's description if it wasn't one created by you, to suit personal objectives more? If so, this is probably the next step I'll be taking in learning how to control the AI.

36 minutes ago, Lapis Seraph said:

I'm definitely trying more characters with pride as a defining character trait, so I'll use that character description tip to help narrow down my search. At first I had assumed that the AI characters with the most users would be the most true to their original character, but I found this isn't always the case.

Is it possible to edit the AI's description if it wasn't one created by you, to suit personal objectives more? If so, this is probably the next step I'll be taking in learning how to control the AI.

Yeah, I assumed the user thing at first, too, but in all likelihood, they were probably just the first created or to go mainstream when the site had fewer characters.

As for character descriptions, here's an example:
image.png.201c895f9eef5e900da44eb0abfe2d72.png

Not the perfect example either, but in this instance, AI #2 would be preferred, since it has a character trait, in the description. IT's basically just the short preview desc you look at.

To see all character settings: (Which you can, even if you did not make the character)
-Click the three dots in the top right, when inside the chat, then choose "character settings".
You can now view its long description, general settings, etc. 

It's a fantastic way to check the quality of the character. Also, in case you haven't, perhaps consider trying the "enable character voice" feature, I completely missed that at first when I started out. (I don't use it often, especially since the voices are eh at best, but some like em'.)

I've been using this site for a couple of months on and off, with varying degrees of success. It can be a lot of fun, but sometimes characters get sort of locked into repeating certain words and phrases, and it's nearly impossible to break them out of it, without starting over. I hope now that it's been out for a while, people are creating some more detailed and refined characters.

9 minutes ago, juntaglom said:

I've been using this site for a couple of months on and off, with varying degrees of success. It can be a lot of fun, but sometimes characters get sort of locked into repeating certain words and phrases, and it's nearly impossible to break them out of it, without starting over. I hope now that it's been out for a while, people are creating some more detailed and refined characters.

This is something I did notice a couple of times. I tried giving commands to avoid certain words and phrases in parenthesis, but they never usually stuck for more than one interaction.

5 hours ago, juntaglom said:

The reason they repeat stuff is because they are trying to bypass the filter, and will look back on words it IS able to use. It's indeed very annoying, but the best solution is to delete some of the conversation and backtrack to before it started. Then ensure to regenerate responses that are repetetive, and rate non-repetitive (good) responses.

5 hours ago, Lapis Seraph said:

This is something I did notice a couple of times. I tried giving commands to avoid certain words and phrases in parenthesis, but they never usually stuck for more than one interaction.

How long characters stick to stuff is very depending on a few factors: How is the character set up (how many tokens are left for its memory), and how much you are trying to bypass filters. There can certainly be a lot of luck involved, yet I am too lazy to make my own character. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Goldwood said:

Hadn't heard of this site. This was a really cool rabbit hole to go down! Some of the AIs are better than others but I got some good omo/ABDL interactions out of both omo and regular character AIs

Yep, it all comes down to how the characters are set up.

Glad you're enjoying the rabbit hole!

On 6/7/2023 at 5:22 PM, HentaiKami said:

Yep, it all comes down to how the characters are set up.

Glad you're enjoying the rabbit hole!

I have to admit you found an absolute gold mine there. The omo chats I could do with some characters there was incredible. It was as if you were writing your own fanfiction only in a direct conversation with an AI Anime character.

Here's a part of a chat with Megumin where I made her pee over her body and made her describe how it feels and oh boy... the response!IMG_20230611_141356.thumb.jpg.d8822d7ed2a03a995fac43f4c552527c.jpg

19 hours ago, R6_Player00 said:

I have to admit you found an absolute gold mine there. The omo chats I could do with some characters there was incredible. It was as if you were writing your own fanfiction only in a direct conversation with an AI Anime character.

Here's a part of a chat with Megumin where I made her pee over her body and made her describe how it feels and oh boy... the response!IMG_20230611_141356.thumb.jpg.d8822d7ed2a03a995fac43f4c552527c.jpg

Welcome to the rabbit hole! Haha, glad you're enjoying! xP