Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

I want you guys to know I am working on next chapter right now and I will share each chapters name im planning to add these might change later. 

1.Jennys challenge 

2.The punishment 

3. zipped locked and pocketed

4. its all about the layers 

5. Boyfriend bladder boss

6. we?

7. dice day

8. Arrivals and altered archs

Feel free to post theory of what these could mean

Also I want to thank all of you guys for your support especially @GreenChile your comment made my day.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 2 The punishment part 1

"Good morning!" Was how Jenny woke up the next morning. Sofie was standing by the side of her bed with a huge smile on her face.

"So what is my punishment Sofie" Jenny says still waking up

"Well, I figured," her smile only growing "that because you are getting a punishment for peeing maybe it should be about it too, so I concluded your punishment shall be having to get permission from me before you pee."

"No thanks any other ideas?"

Sofies smile faded "This is a punishment is it not? So as your friend im choosing it."

"Ok fine, how long will this last?" Jenny said taken by surprise, Sofie never acts like this.

"I don't know somewhere between a day and a few weeks."

"Sofie, may I take my morning pee." 

"After you make me breakfast."

So that's why Sofie woke me up, Jenny thought, she was hungry. Jenny got up and changed out of her pajamas, occasionally moving her legs back and forth due to her bladder being half full. She then walked out to the kitchen and asked Sofie what she wanted to eat, to which Sofie replied "Three eggs, scrambled please." Jenny cracked a few eggs and served them to Sofie before sitting down to eat herself.

"Where is my drink" Sofie asked

"What do you want" grumbled Jenny 

"Why don't you grab those big bottles you have up there and fill them both for us"

Jenny took them and started filling them with water but her bladder spasmed at the sound, forcing her to cross her legs.

"Thank you Jenny," Sofie said "now eat you breakfast," she paused "That includes the water by the way"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...