Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Site Wide Game: Truth Or Dare

Def. In elementary school taking a test and needing to go so bad but being too shy to ask for the toilet..  you can guess what happens next.  As I'm turning in my test I let out a pretty large spurt.... enough to have honestly wet myself... but I regained control and went to the bathroom to inspect the damage(I waswearing dark green shorts) dying think anyone noticed.... THANKFULLY

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like everyone is having fun 🙂 I lost control while cooking dinner.

* I will draw anything w/in reason for the winner that follows the TOS of this site. * I'm planning on the game lasting 12 weeks, however we can expand it if there is high participation. I w

Posted Images

i was at a park on the 4th of july. i was waiting in line at a porta potty and ended up walking to the other end of the park towards the restrooms due to the long line. the restroom line was even worse so i walked back to the porta potty and stood in the line and totally lost it and remember feeling mt crotch getting warm and wet. i just steped out of line and sat on a bleacher seat peeing my shorts.  i was a bit drunk so i dont recall if anyone noticed or said anything, but if you looked it was pretty obvious what i had done. atleast it was dark out

I was about 10 or 11 and pushed my bladder too far while out skiing. I was absolutely busting when I made it back to the lodge. I got my parka and gloves off and stumbled into the downstairs bathroom still in my ski boots. I was wearing an old-style bib-and-brace pair of ski pants. As I tried to pull the zipper at the front down my concentration snapped and the dam burst. Pee poured through my pants into my ski boots. I had to fess up to my dad about what happened to get everything cleaned up 

A little earlier this year I met with a couple of friends for a few drinks in the city centre. When it was time to leave I made sure that I had used the toilet before I left for the bus as I had already 'broken the seal'. The problem when I drink alcohol is that once the seal is broken I have to pee every 30 mins or start to become desperate. I made it to the bus station about 5 minuets before it was due, but the bus never showed and the next one wasn't due for another half hour. After about 15 mins of waiting for the next bus I feel the urge to use the bathroom again so I attempt to use the ones in the bus station, however these had already closed.

Finally the bus had arrived, but it was 10 mins late meaning it had been over 45 mins since I last used the toilet and the urge to pee was getting stronger, and to make matters worse the bus that arrived was an old rickety bus. On the ride home I felt every bump putting pressure on my bladder. I was trying to hide the fact that I was desperate for the bathroom but I don't think I was being very successful, I felt like everyone was watching me as I was trying to not soak the seat. I had some small leaks toward the end of journey like luckily I believe they where not visible.

I made it off the bus and walked the rest of the way home. When I was just a few turning away I knew I could not hold any longer, I HAD to go, but there was nowhere around where I could go sneakily. I had 2 choices, go on someone's property and hope I don't get caught, or just let go in my jeans and pray I don't get seen. I decided to wet myself as it may have been the easiest to hide from people peeping though a window. As I walked along I felt my self release as the warmth went down my legs towards my feet . When I got home I though my trainers into the washing machine and my jeans, socks and underwear soak before too washing them. That was the first time I wet myself in public. I've always wanted to do a public wetting, but when I chose and not so close to home, I do wonder sometimes if anyone caught me though a window while I was walking along, and I consider it a miracle that I didn't bump into to anyone.

My most embarrassing experience took place in elementary school.

We were all sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor listening to the teacher.
I had a growing urge to pee.
I was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom.
Then after a while the urge got too strong and I had a leak.
And I had like that several successive leaks, I didn't think they were big leaks.
But when we were able to get up there was a wet spot on the carpet and on my crotch.
Everyone could see that I had pissed myself.
The teacher is taking care of me to change into new dry clothes.

My most embarrassing moment would be my first public wetting.

Early on, after discovering this kink, I found an online friend and we used to do holds together.  As it was a Friday evening, we were going to chat and wet that evening.  I started hydrating at work so I'd be ready, the only problem was I needed to stop for gas on the way home.  I thought I'd be able to make it, but as it turned out, wasn't able to.  As I stepped out of the car, the cold air hit me and I knew I was in trouble.  Too make matters worse, there were cars waiting at every pump at the station.  I did my best to not show my desperation.  I put one hand in my jeans pocket and held myself.  As desperate as I was, it really didn't help much.  There was a couple of quick spurts, and then the flood gates opened up.  I never looked at those around me to see if they were looking.  I just finished filling the car, and left.

I think I've told this story on here a few years ago but it is my most embarrassing omo experience... here it is as best as I can remember.

I used to test myself by drinking a few glasses of water, getting in the car and driving somewhere unfamiliar, then I'd have to find a toilet. This can be difficult, especially in the late evening when most obvious places like shopping centres have closed.

Late one evening I was doing this, and I'd been needing to pee for some time without so far finding a toilet. I had a towel to sit on in an emergency but I was trying not to use it in case any pee soaked into the car seat.

I saw a supermarket. Although it was closed, it had a petrol station which was still open. It might have a toilet, so it was worth a try. I also needed petrol.

I stopped at the pump and filled up the car with petrol. While I did this I couldn't help squirming and crossing my legs. I was more desperate than I realised. As soon as I'd finished filling with fuel I walked straight into the kiosk where the two cashiers, both women in their 40s, were smiling at each other and looking at me, like they'd just shared a joke with each other.

I'm really embarrassed about admitting I need the toilet to non-omo people. I was hoping there was a clearly signposted toilet I could casually drop into on the way out, so I had a quick glance left and right as I walked towards the counter. I couldn't see a toilet anywhere. Oh no, am I going to have to ask?

I stood at the counter as one of the cashiers read me the amount to pay. As I fumbled for my debit card I couldn't help curtseying and bobbing up and down, hoping it was subtle.

As I put my card in the reader, I wondered if the toilets were behind the counter. I looked towards the back... no clues there. It was looking like they didn't have a toilet at all, and I couldn't face asking right now, so I was going to have to pee on the towel in the car.

Then I noticed one of the ladies was looking right at me and smirking, in a sort of "I know what's going on" kind of way. I realised I was still bobbing up and down, and tried to stop. I gave an embarrassed smile back, felt myself blush a little, and looked at the floor.

Great, I thought... she knows I'm bursting for a pee and there's no toilet. If I could just quickly pay and get back to the car, I can pee as I drive out.

But no... I wasn't getting away that easily.

"Are you ok?" said the one who'd noticed my fidgeting.

Before I could respond, she followed up with "Do you need the loo?"

Oh god, I hadn't realised it was THAT obvious! I blushed bright red and said "um, yeah, a little bit!" She laughed as she knew that was a bit of an understatement!

The other lady said something like "I'll show you to the staff toilet." All I could do was say "thanks so much" while entering my PIN.

She led me to the staff toilet. I locked the door behind me and started to spurt as I was pulling my jeans down, but luckily it wasn't too visible. Just as well, as I was wearing tight super skinny women's blue jeans which wouldn't hide much of an accident.

When I came out of the toilet, the second lady was still there waiting, and I distinctly remember her glancing down at my legs as if to check that I'd made it. She smirked as if enjoying my embarrassment. I mumbled some thanks again and walked back to the car as they cheerily said goodbye, obviously quite amused. I realised they must have noticed I was desperate when I was squirming at the petrol pump, judging from their reaction as I walked in.

Didn't go back there in a hurry!

I used to be a bedwetter when I was younger, thankfully I've outgrown it. It only happened occasionally so I thought nothing of going to a sleepover with about 8 other boys from my school. We all slept in a big tent they had set up for us in the back yard. In the early hours of the morning, I woke up in a puddle and everyone around me was crammed on the other side of the tent. They must have woke up and noticed what I'd done, and moved away. I snuck out of the tent without waking anyone and went into the house (they left the back door unlocked in case anyone had to come in). I waited at the back entrance in my soaked pajamas (I just stood there, I didn't want to get pee on anything) until my friend's mom woke up to find me. She called my mom to come pick me up early in the morning before anyone was awake. I don't think anything happened at school after that, my friend's mom must have talked the others out of making fun of me. I wasn't exactly popular in school and neither was my friend, we were each-other's best friend at the time.

Years later, I was at a sleepover at my friend's house, just the two of us. His mom subtly asked me if I'd gotten over my "problem". She must have been the one to clean it up the first time because she does that kind of thing for a living, but still was it ever embarrassing.

Edit: I don't have any good stories about needing to pee specifically, just one time I saw a girl do a good pee dance for a few minutes before being let into the bathroom. I have very good control and I've never wet myself accidentally because I'm one of those guys who can hold it all day.

Edited by Urgently (see edit history)

Week 1 score board is out!! Thank you to everyone who participated! I'm looking forward to the next weeks and creating more cards 😀

Username Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Total
aaron 200           200
espeso 200           200
gad6hms 200           200
HereToStay 200           200
Ian Newton 200           200
marine62 200           200
milno 200           200
mugfulloftea 200           200
Obsolete_cloud 200           200
ohnoipee 200           200
Saint_Spike 200           200