Sign In

female Site Wide Game: Truth Or Dare

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like everyone is having fun 🙂 I lost control while cooking dinner.

* I will draw anything w/in reason for the winner that follows the TOS of this site. * I'm planning on the game lasting 12 weeks, however we can expand it if there is high participation. I w

Posted Images

16 hours ago, WellofSouls said:

Can we get a bit of a sneak preview of what some of the dares would be.

If you want to get an idea of the types of dares and more about the lore of the characters, you can read the full comic here:

I won't be using the same exact dares as in the web-comic since I want to cater towards the asynchronous nature of this truth or dare game. In the web comic most of the dares were based on the premise that the characters were all locked in the same room.

1 hour ago, Omo Alex said:

If you want to get an idea of the types of dares and more about the lore of the characters, you can read the full comic here:

I won't be using the same exact dares as in the web-comic since I want to cater towards the asynchronous nature of this truth or dare game. In the web comic most of the dares were based on the premise that the characters were all locked in the same room.

This looks like lots of fun. I would likely be interested in participating 

My most embarrassing was when I needed to go toilet during class. 

Asking to go to the toilet was embarrassing in itself, so I kept putting it off until I realised that I had no choice or I would be having an accident. Classmates were queuing at Miss's desk to have their work checked, so I meekly joined the back of the queue so that I could ask more discreetly.

Permission granted, I dashed over to the classroom door. This was where the problems started. I couldn't get the damn door open.

When  I was straining at the handle, a strange thing happened. The pain in my bladder just seemed to ease away, then I felt a rapidly spreading warmth fill the front of my grey shorts.

I turned around to face the whole class as I totally wet myself there in front of them. One of the girls had to open the door for me, then Miss took me to the boy's toilets to get cleaned up. I ended up standing in front of her bottomless, with her wiping the pee from my legs and my little willy with a damp cloth.

Now, getting cleaned up after an accident is a big part of my fetish.

I don't have any stories about me, it wasn't the most embarrassing moment when I accidentally saw an unknown girl peeing behind the house for the first time. Then I was just starting to dive into the omo topic and I was very ashamed, but also interested in watching the girl from afar. I didn't have the courage to come closer.

My most embarrassing pee story, was on a school trip at 18 years old. We'd gone to France, and we had a few beers on the ferry. Only about an hour after disembarking, myself and two other guys were absolutely bursting to pee; I actually thought I was going to pee in my seat 😳 

We all made it, but it was a very public show of desperation. 

I don´t find needing to pee to be embarrassing in general, and I have very few memories of unintentional urgency, but there was one incident many years ago.

I had a short term job doing research on city buses, and I don´t know what the employer was thinking. They were not following any rules when they scheduled us, and we could work up to 10 hours without a break, except from 5-10 minutes at a bus stop in a suburban area, with no facilites nearby. One of those shifts my bladder was unpleasantly full, and I realised I wouldn´t last the whole shift without extreme discomfort. so I went behind some tiny bushes in a flower bed (the bushes gave no shelter at all) and peed. There were lots of people around and everyone saw what I was doing, but I was more angry with the situation than embarrassed, and next day I reported to my boss that they needed to change our schedules, and I think they actually did. 

Hm, I also don’t have a very good story. Never had a genuine accident and I’m a quite self confident deliberate wetter. 😈

The only incident I still remember is when I was on vacation in Turkey many years ago with an ex girlfriend and we had our bus transfer back to the airport really early in the morning and we were running late. Was quite a long transfer and about halfway along the way I needed to go so badly that I had to ask the bus driver to stop, got off the bus and relieved myself on the curb. Not really embarrassing but rather annoying that the whole bus of people had to wait for me unsure if they would miss their flights.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

My most embarrassing pee story was a long time ago there was a really bad wreck on the highway that actually made traffic a dead stop for a bit. I really needed to pee and eventually we inched our way to an exit to go to a gas station to stretch our legs. I had went to pee but for whatever reason, pee shyness got the better of me and I couldn't go in the bathroom. Fast forward hours later and were almost home. We make another quick pit stop, and as I'm walking into the bathroom I just completely lose it. It was so mortifying standing in the middle of a crowded gas station peeing myself.

Well I have mentioned this story before, but one of my ex's really needed to pee following a night to the bars. We were waiting for our cab at our local university where she really needed to pee, and she wasn't doing much to hide it. She was pacing around, grabbing herself and talking about how badly she needed to pee at the time. Eventually she came to the conclusion that she needed to find somewhere to relieve herself or she would have an accident. She quickly darted over to a set of bushes,  all the while still quite visible to everyone else in the area waiting for rides home, dropped her jeans and undies and peed for a good solid minute or so. She felt much better at that point.

As a side note; I had never told her about my omo fetish but am sure that if I did she probably would have tried to hold it until we had gotten home.