Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Acting completely normal in wet clothes?

I’ve been wondering to myself for a little while now, one thing I like to do when I piss myself is to stay in my wet clothes and just go about my day as normal, like I’ll piss myself and then I’ll do some chores in my house and then I’ll sit down at my desk to get some work done, depending on how obvious it is I may also go out in public like doing some shopping or going for a walk, I’ll usually only do that in dark jeans or leggings that don’t show up pee stains super well though. 

I was thinking, I can’t be the only person who does this, and was interested to hear anyone else’s experiences with it if they’d done it too. Personally the most daring I’ve ever done was when I wet myself whilst working at a stables with two other people there, I soaked these white jodhpurs I was wearing and the piss stain was large and very obvious, but I continued working like nothing had happened. 

I don't deliberately wet my pants in public, but over the past few years I have had a few genuine accidents. The wet spot was quite obvious in the front of my jeans down to my crotch. At first I felt embarrassed, but there was nothing I could do, so I just continued on with my day as if nothing happened.  I  was hyper aware of people noticing I had peed some in my pants. I can't imagine people not noticing my accident. Nevertheless, nobody said a word, nor did I catch anybody looking down there or appearing shocked , or expressing any other reaction even subility.  The second time it happened I was a lot more relaxed, perhaps a bit excited over what had just occurred.  I think most people don't want to notice.

4 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I don't deliberately wet my pants in public,

Not just in public I mean, like I’ll piss myself at home and act like nothing happened, I’ll make food, watch YouTube, clean up, do the dishes, etc. 

also with most of the ones I do in public, I usually just prefer it to be black jeans or leggings so that I know I’ve wet myself and can feel the wetness, but it’s hard to see.

I wear black pants that don't show much. I have quite a few wettings while in publc, both accidental and on purpose. My black pants only barely shows the wetness, and only for just a few minutes, so I can be pretty soaked with no one the wiser. Usually, unless I rewet, my pants soon dry again. It's quite a thrill to be out knowing that my pants are soaked, but only I know.

4 minutes ago, nappypants said:

I love the idea of seeing a woman walking around in clearly wet clothes (jeans would make it most obvious) and just not caring about it!

I like the idea too. But not only is their concern about getting a rash, but women also have to worry about getting bladder infections.  So even though it may happen in our fantasies, your not likely to see it for real.

5 minutes ago, dwp said:

I like the idea too. But not only is their concern about getting a rash, but women also have to worry about getting bladder infections.  So even though it may happen in our fantasies, your not likely to see it for real.

Well yeah, not talking about someone walking around like that all day... but just when she's had an accident and is very casual about the idea of walking around and letting other people see before she's able to change.

I wouldn't have thought wet pants are particularly likely to cause a bladder infection (or nappy rash for that matter), especially in a short space of time?

21 hours ago, YassmineK said:

I’ve been wondering to myself for a little while now, one thing I like to do when I piss myself is to stay in my wet clothes and just go about my day as normal, like I’ll piss myself and then I’ll do some chores in my house and then I’ll sit down at my desk to get some work done, depending on how obvious it is I may also go out in public like doing some shopping or going for a walk, I’ll usually only do that in dark jeans or leggings that don’t show up pee stains super well though. 

I was thinking, I can’t be the only person who does this, and was interested to hear anyone else’s experiences with it if they’d done it too. Personally the most daring I’ve ever done was when I wet myself whilst working at a stables with two other people there, I soaked these white jodhpurs I was wearing and the piss stain was large and very obvious, but I continued working like nothing had happened. 

that is so hot, i do it to. i just peed my pants watching tv and i'm typing this in wet pants right now.

I have done this on several occasions. Especially when I know I have a lot of time to myself. I have only ever peed the same clothes 3 times in the same day. I find that if I flood them totally, I kinda want to change pretty soon after. I do however like slowly peeing them all day long. I'll drink and drink and when I have to pee, I will only pee for maybe 10 or 15 seconds, stop the flow and just keep doing that. I get the wetness and warmth, all day long lol.

9 hours ago, dwp said:

I find this really upsetting. Not only do they have it harder in terms of avoiding an accident, but even if they find it fun to wet themselves, they can't enjoy it as much as they could if this is really a factor. It's worse if they're not into it and are forced to wet themselves at school, work, traffic, etc., and stay that way for an extended peroid of time, and if you can't get medicine for that over the counter (as I hope you can), they'll have to explain to their doctor why. (As well as any teachers or bosses who would force pee accidents on students or employees at a regular basis risk doing more physical harm, in addition to humiliation, on those that are female)

I used to fantasize about staying in their wet pants for a while until they dried or re-wetting, and liked to think that girls with the fetish have fun doing so, but if this is a thing, I might have just lost my fetish. (In any stories I wrote about this, let's just say that isn't a thing in my fantasy worlds)

40 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I find this really upsetting. Not only do they have it harder in terms of avoiding an accident, but even if they find it fun to wet themselves, they can't enjoy it as much as they could if this is really a factor. It's worse if they're not into it and are forced to wet themselves at school, work, traffic, etc., and stay that way for an extended peroid of time, and if you can't get medicine for that over the counter (as I hope you can), they'll have to explain to their doctor why. (As well as any teachers or bosses who would force pee accidents on students or employees at a regular basis risk doing more physical harm, in addition to humiliation, on those that are female)

I used to fantasize about staying in their wet pants for a while until they dried or re-wetting, and liked to think that girls with the fetish have fun doing so, but if this is a thing, I might have just lost my fetish. (In any stories I wrote about this, let's just say that isn't a thing in my fantasy worlds)

Surely you’re more likely to get a UTI from holding than from wetting yourself anyway?

I love wetting myself and just go about my day at home too. Occasionally I go out for a walk around the neighborhood in the dark with no obvious stains on my wet jeans (because they are wet all over) and rewet myself slowly and continuously. Its such bliss to be wet and rewet and so good for fantasizing, knowing that women do it too 🥰

Oh ya, I also absolutely love to wet and be wet in public. 😊 My go-to fun for many years has been to go grocery shopping and slowly wet myself while pushing the cart through the isles. Black jeans are just perfect for this as the fabric doesn’t behave any differently when wet and they only glisten with wetness for a second when you let go. Hmmm soo good

Wet walks out in nature are also super fun.

3 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Oh ya, I also absolutely love to wet and be wet in public. 😊 My go-to fun for many years has been to go grocery shopping and slowly wet myself while pushing the cart through the isles. Black jeans are just perfect for this as the fabric doesn’t behave any differently when wet and they only glisten with wetness for a second when you let go. Hmmm soo good

Wet walks out in nature are also super fun.

Yeah, I have slow wet my pants while shopping many times. Like you mentioned, the pants may glisten for a few seconds, but then it isn't noticable, until the next release.

On 4/28/2023 at 4:26 PM, YassmineK said:

If I have the house to myself then yes, this is very much a favorite pastime for me.  If I can get away with it I will go out in public also but very few clothes offer sufficient camouflage for the wet patch IMHO. I will sometimes just wet my pants, let them dry sufficiently to get away with it, then keep them on under my clothes if I go out in public.  

On 4/29/2023 at 11:52 AM, Zhannapeed623 said:

It's a battle to make sure I don't get a UTI for sure, but if you're diligent about cleaning up as soon as you're out of the wet clothes, it's not so bad. I have a system I follow to make sure I don't get an infection. This includes watching what I eat and drink in the days leading up to a no toilet day, or a hold. I don't hold for too long either to make sure I don't damage my kidneys, as the make the stuff I love so much... Ya know, pee!! 😃❤️

I usually stick to water, and avoid food that has grease or oil in it. Mostly veggies, and not ones that will make my pee extra strong 🤣! I start the day staying hydrated, and pee at least once before I go in my pants. If I do let my morning pee go in my pants, then I change out immediately and clean up, that way the waste from overnight comes out in this pee, and the remaining times i go the rest of the day will be pretty much water. Then I make sure I don't hold to a point that it's painful, that way I know my pee is clean and I can wear my wet pants and panties safely 😃😁❤️!

I obviously love wearing wet clothes and pretending nothing is wrong. As log as I make sure I'm peeing "clean" I don't worry too much, and I obviously must clean myself up thoroughly that night. I also can't do multiple days in a row of peeing my pants and leaving them on. It is definitely a huge turn in for me at least, so I guess I'm one of few women who do this. 

Both this and the OP make me not feel so bad now. (If only I can get past the other thing from yesterday...)

As I usually do it outdoors when hiking or biking, I almost always act as normal. When enough discreet (if planned), I don't even try to avoid public appearance. My biking gear is ideal in hiding the wettness and I don't have to bother if somebody notice.

I have, however, to pay attention exactly how wet I am when meeting other people as I usually wear shorts and my legs are just enough hairy for the wettness to be visible and it lasts much more than glistening and dripping.

On 4/30/2023 at 1:34 PM, AnotherGuy said:

I once spent an entire day repeatedly wetting myself, every time I needed to go I just wet myself. I was working from home at the time so I just carried on working as usual white sitting there in wet clothes. To be honest, the novelty of it wore off after a while.

I've done that many times when I could. For me, the novelty of it never wears off. It still gets me excited.

I often walk in public wearing wet panties and pantyhose, sometimes even some traces of wetness apear on my skirt or dress. Usually at night, when going home from clubs and I pee down my legs somewhere on the way and have no place where I could change panties and pantyhose until I come home. I don't do that on purpose when wearing pants, but occasionally I have to, when I miscalculate my holding ability and have an accident in public and no spare clothes with me.

I also often pee down my legs and wear wet panties and pantyhose when attending open air concerts. It is fun and super convenient, because the alternative are overcrowded portable toilets. What is better, long lines and nasty toilet or wet panties in hot summer weather that no one can see anyway.