Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting pants with underwear or without?

3 hours ago, slycat said:

Definitely with underwear.  Often with just two tight pair on.  I really don't like doing it in boxers either.  With just boxers or without any at all, it just runs down your leg.

I like the boxer shorts. They get wet like shorts, but have more material to get wet.

It depends on the pants I'm wearing, if I'm dressed in thin pants I like undies because they hold pee in better and it feels nicer. However, if I have thick pants on like sweatpants or fuzzy pants it's better without undies because thick pants absorb a good amount of pee and thick fabric feels nicer without them. Also, if I have loose shorts on I don't ware underwear because it's more fun to pee down the legs of the shorts.

I prefer without honestly! Something is just so nice about going commando and having nothing to hide any leaks, the feeling of pee coming out directly onto my leg is kinda nice! If it's either comfy clothes things can flop around in or skinny jeans so tight there is an outline it's even better!

To me half the fun is thinking about what's going on inside someone's pants when they have to go, so no underwear just makes me that little bit happier~