Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting pants with underwear or without?

Hi I am wonder what people prefer, to wear underwear when wetting pants or go without underwear and just pants?

My opinion is that I prefer without underwear because it's more comfortable if I am wearing tight pants and after I have wet my pants and I decide to keep wearing the pants they dry a lot quicker without underwear. More fun to wet dry pants if I would be rewetting them later and more stealth if I where to meet people later with my pants I have wet earlier.

Let me know your thoughts and experiences.

I don't really have a preference when it comes to wetting myself, but I prefer to see others with underwear because it feels more genuine that way. Like if I see a wetting video and they remove their pants to reveal they aren't wearing them, it almost feels more like they didn't wear them on purpose because they were planning to wet themselves.

I prefer to wear underwear underneath, because it’s very rare I ever don’t wear underwear and most of my wettings are either impulsive, or I like to be immersed as possible, so I go the full distance, proper full outfit, shoes, socks, makeup, the lot. 

I Definitely  wet wearing cotton briefs. When i wet myself it is because I  held my pee until I can't stop it from coming out. I get a better sensation of  getting wet with absorbent briefs on that then cling to me. If I wet just my jeans much more of ny pee just runs down my legs and onto the floor. I feel that is a waste of pee I struggled long and hard to hold. A full bladder will soak both my legs and leave a puddle in the floor anyway .

I prefer with underwear, because I like situation when wetting be accidental or deliberate (drunk wetting or can't hold and pee in snow pants/overall), in everyday life people wear underwear because it more comfy and our body have "specific life process" like sweat, pee drops, period, pre-ejaculate fluid, so when somebody wetting self I prefer to this person wearing something under pants or skirt. This make wetting process to more closer to real life sutiation and less staged.

Edited by JustReady (see edit history)

I used to always go without it because I love the feeling of my piss splashing around in my pants, splattering off the fabric and splashing back onto me.  I also didn't really care for the feeling of wet cotton (most of the clothes that I like to piss in are polyester or nylon). 

However, a few years ago, I found polyester undies, and since then, I've been enjoying pissing in my undies much more, sometimes even pissing in just my undies. Even more recently, I've found nylon undies and they are really nice to piss in. 

So, since those finds, it's been more often with than without, but I do still like to piss my pants commando, depending on my mood. 

Always with. My pee fetish coincides with my panty fetish (upskirts with panties on are sexy and without panties it does nothing for me but with wet panties it goes beyond sexy for me).  Even my third fetish for tickling is made the better if the person being tickled pees a pair of panties than just peeing naked, so underwear at all times, even if covered by a sexy pair of jeans

Almost always with. Love that immediate blossoming warmth and wetness close to the skin as a first sensation.

The exception (sometimes) is ski pants. Because of the material's ability to repel liquid and not soak it up, a ski pants wetting can be like a hidden torrent running down your legs so it can be fun avoiding the soaking effect of underwear. Sometimes.

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)

I do it both ways, depending on how I'm feeling and what I want to do.

I figured out recently, that I enjoy it a little bit more without underwear when wetting myself in various positions like laying down, laying down with my knees up, sitting on the ground with my back leaning against a wall etc. It's because of the sensation of the piss splashing in my pants and dripping on my bare skin, especially when hitting the inside of the fabric from a distance or when I'm actually gushing not on the fabric, but on one of my tights (obviously, I have to be flaccid to point it in the desired direction).

I don't consider it staged, as I'm used to often go commando in the summer anyway. Most of my pants are enough baggy to do it without the risk of being caught.

However, when I'm going to piss in my pants while walking or standing, I prefer to have boxer briefs to maximize the wetting sensation instead of just pouring everything on the ground. Of course, I don't put and remove my underwear constantly, but there were cases, when I wet myself a few times with and then continued without.