Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The first girl I every opened up to about my love for girls wetting told me that she had once peed herself at a concert. She had at the time discovered in college she really enjoyed wetting herself and often did so on purpose (sort of an on purpose 'accident'). I loved her story about the concert (among others she told), and while not at the time a girlfriend, we were friends with benefits on a long cross country (U.S.) trip during which time she wet herself a bunch, a few in public, soaking her panties under her mini dress (she had a great body)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great story and a great experience for both of you my Wife Liz and I were at an Elton John concert in Adelaide some years ago, we were in the back row of a private reserved section , and she told me she needed to pee or would wet herself, my answer, slide forward on the chair and pee in your pants ( she was wearing dark slacks). She did, and did it twice more before we left