Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Permission to pee your pants

That's a scenario I always like too - as I posted elsewhere, I vaguely remember reading a story told by someone who went to a beach while on holiday, and there was a family next to them - they overheard a girl from the family say she needed a wee and couldn't wait, so her family checked she was already in her swimwear, and then she was told "It's OK, just wet yourself if you have to - it'll wash off when you go into the sea". 

I want to write a story where some people are on a roadtrip and a girl has to pee but there's no gas station for a while so whoever's with her (maybe boyfriend, girlfriend, or even just friends) say she can just pee her pants, shorts, etc., and so she wets herself and finds she doesn't mind (maybe even enjoys it). But I know few people want to read my stories. If someone else wants to write one, I'd love to read it.

On 5/2/2023 at 8:37 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I want to write a story where some people are on a roadtrip and a girl has to pee but there's no gas station for a while so whoever's with her (maybe boyfriend, girlfriend, or even just friends) say she can just pee her pants, shorts, etc., and so she wets herself and finds she doesn't mind (maybe even enjoys it). But I know few people want to read my stories. If someone else wants to write one, I'd love to read it.

I enjoy your stories, so if you ever wrote this story, I would love to read it!

On 5/2/2023 at 2:37 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I would love to read that

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

When I was younger, my mom used to be okay with me peeing my pants when it was wintertime and I was outside playing and wearing snowpants. She said she wanted me to have fun outside and really really stressed how important it was for me to stay hydrated, and said she knew it was a recipe for accidents so she taught me how to use the laundry machine for “when it happens”, not even “if”! I always did it, even well into my teenage years. She never questioned it, but she must’ve wondered why I never even tried to make it inside and avoid peeing my pants. I even always had a favourite pair of jeans that I would always wear under my snowpants.. that always came back soaked. Yeah, my mom must’ve thought I was weird.

I always had a fascination with snowpants, I loved wearing them and being bundled up and swishing around. Peeing my pants was always such a rush for me too, of course. So imagine my butterflies when she told me I was allowed to indulge to my hearts content! I would get so excited and drink lots of water, in ecstasy as I let myself get so desperate that I knew I wouldn’t make it. And I had a favourite way of going where I would find a nice secret private spot and kneel down in the snow and arch my back to find the sweet spot and make it spread all down my thighs. Ah, so many good memories!!! 🤣

It’s a pleasure I still indulge in to this day, I find myself often too desperate to hold it and flood my pants bundled up under a snowsuit in many snowy grocery store parking lots 😉

Thank you for sharing that story! It sounds wonderful 🙂 what was it about kneeling that you loved so much? Is that how you still like to wet your pants?

8 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

When I was younger, my mom used to be okay with me peeing my pants when it was wintertime and I was outside playing and wearing snowpants. She said she wanted me to have fun outside and really really stressed how important it was for me to stay hydrated, and said she knew it was a recipe for accidents so she taught me how to use the laundry machine for “when it happens”, not even “if”! I always did it, even well into my teenage years. She never questioned it, but she must’ve wondered why I never even tried to make it inside and avoid peeing my pants. I even always had a favourite pair of jeans that I would always wear under my snowpants.. that always came back soaked. Yeah, my mom must’ve thought I was weird.

I always had a fascination with snowpants, I loved wearing them and being bundled up and swishing around. Peeing my pants was always such a rush for me too, of course. So imagine my butterflies when she told me I was allowed to indulge to my hearts content! I would get so excited and drink lots of water, in ecstasy as I let myself get so desperate that I knew I wouldn’t make it. And I had a favourite way of going where I would find a nice secret private spot and kneel down in the snow and arch my back to find the sweet spot and make it spread all down my thighs. Ah, so many good memories!!! 🤣

It’s a pleasure I still indulge in to this day, I find myself often too desperate to hold it and flood my pants bundled up under a snowsuit in many snowy grocery store parking lots 😉

Giving me ideas 💭 and that explains your username 🤣

11 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

When I was a young puppy, playing outdoors in the snow always resulted in a wet snowsuit. Loved it then and still do, even all these decades later. It’s nice to see that some of you younger folks have an appreciation for it too.

Same here @OldWetGuy.  I am already waiting for next winter to arrive so I get get outside with a full bladder and my snowbibs/ snowsuit.

2 hours ago, Kinkhold said:

I tend to wait as long as I personally can before I completely let go. Like it sometimes hurt me till the next day but still I don't want to make someone clean my mess. 

Same! There are times I know I'm going to have an accident so I get to a place where it won't leave a mess. It happened last night walking home from a restaurant. I just sat down on the grass at a little park and wet my pants there. The restrooms are were closed for construction and there was no way I'd make it home dry. And I didn't want to pee near the playground or picnic tables.

On 5/17/2023 at 7:38 PM, strokeknight2 said:

Thank you for sharing that story! It sounds wonderful 🙂 what was it about kneeling that you loved so much? Is that how you still like to wet your pants?

Haha thanks for asking. Mostly just the way it spreads it out more and it keeps more from ending up down at my feet.

This way and squatting/sitting with knees up are the two ways to do that best imo, but kneeling is easier to avoid suspicion.

On 5/17/2023 at 7:51 PM, DesperateDawn said:

Giving me ideas 💭 and that explains your username 🤣

Ha, I can’t recommend it enough. If I’m wetting my pants, I almost always am in snowpants as well. They really provide the perfect reasons to pee in your pants, I’ve honestly always been surprised it isn’t more common?! Truthfully lol

And yes, true my username is very much more descriptive than it is creative 😉

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)
10 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

Same! There are times I know I'm going to have an accident so I get to a place where it won't leave a mess. It happened last night walking home from a restaurant. I just sat down on the grass at a little park and wet my pants there. The restrooms are were closed for construction and there was no way I'd make it home dry. And I didn't want to pee near the playground or picnic tables.

That must of felt nice

12 hours ago, Kinkhold said:

Follow up question. If you could give someone else the permission to pee their pants would you if you think they can't hold it anymore 

I would phrase it differently based on who I was with. All of my girlfriends have known about my kink so I would be more forward with them about it. I'd also be mindful of the situation. If it's really not a good time to have pee soaked pants I would be sensitive to that. If I'm with someone I'm not romantically involved with, I'd try to help them find another way to get relief other than peeing their pants. But I'd let them know it wouldn't be that big a deal if they had an accident and I'd help them hide it and get something to change into.