Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A very full ride in more than one way

So this trip is what encouraged me to make an account, but this last weekend I flew down to California to go to Disney land and California adventure with my friend. So when I arrived at the airport I had a slight urge to pee but it wasn’t that bad I figured I could go once I got to my gate, but then I had issues with my luggage as they claimed I never paid for it so I had to work all that out and then get through security which was far longer line then normal so by the time I made it to my gate they were already starting to board so I had to rush on, my urge to pee had  gotten by now but I thought it was fine cause I could pee as soon as we got to cruising altitude, but oh no, the flight was packed and I was on window seat with both people in my row sleeping. not that it mattered since their was bad turbulence so I couldn’t get out of my seat anyways, the seatbelt sign didn’t turn off for almost 2 hours (it was a 4 and a half hour flight) by this time both people next to me were so asleep I didn’t want to wake them so I tried to hold it, but eventually I was so bursting to pee I had to wake them, but the line for bathroom was like 4 people , 2 of which took forever, by time I got into bathroom I don’t know how I Didn’t leak at all, but i somehow managed to make it 

So continued from my flight story, the second day of trip we were at disneyland, most of the day went great, until we did haunted mansion, the ride decided to malfunction after we had already done the elevator part and got to the part where you get in the ride car, I had to pee at this point but said we could go after haunted mansion since we had a lighting lane. Well they told us we could either leave the ride or wait for it to start working again, I wanted to leave and just use restroom, but my friend insisted we wait cause it was her favorite ride as a kid, so we waited like 30 or more minutes and it finnallu started back up, by the time we were off I really had to pee, but my friend insisted we head straight for the next ride and that we shouldn’t waste so much time in restroom if we wanted to get all the rides on our list done. I protested but eventually I gave in cause she said jungle cruise only had 20 minute Wait time. Well we got their and the line looked far longer then 20 minutes but she insisted the app was always correct with wait times, but it wasn’t, halfway through the line I was really fidgety but I was trying to not make it obvious how bad I needed to go, by the time we got on I felt like I was going to wet myself and couldn’t enjoy the ride at all, as soon we we got off I ran to bathroom but ofc their was a line to get in, I eventually  made it just in time. This however was not my last desperation experience of the trip

So this is the last desperation story of my trip and it was on the 3rd and final day of trip. So this time, we were once again in a very long long for web slinger, which by the end I again needed to use restroom but it was  far less urgent then last 2 times, so I thought I was perfectly fine to do 1 more, so we went to grizzly river rapids which we both really wanted to do, the line was really long so I considered peeing first but I was worried lime  woulf get even longer and If I had to pee bad enough by time we got on I could let a bit out on ride since we would get wet anyways and no one would notice, well the line ended up being well over an hour , closer to an hour and a half, we were next on and I really badly needed to go especially since I had finished off a smart water in line due to the heat, but then the ride again breaks down (notice  theme here? The rides constantly broke down the whole trip it was ridiculous and according to Reddit has been an issue ever since Covid) they asked us to please reverse and leave the line, but the people behind us weren’t moving even after we told them it shut down, so it took a while to get back out of line, and the line for restroom was insanely long, like 15 20 mins just to get in, and my friend kept pressuring me to just wait to use restroom till lines are shorter but I refused this time , I made it but damn is my bladder sore after this trip