Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Close calls, rather than wetting?

On 4/20/2023 at 1:51 AM, rainyrains said:

Does anyone else perfer having close calls and just make it to the toilet in time rather than being unable to make it to the toilet and wetting yourself?

Personally I find close calls to be much more satisfying relief, even more than using the toilet normally.

If I'm out in public, or driving then yes, I prefer to make it rather than making a mess. And you're right, the relief is more satisfying than if you were to have an accident. Because with an accident, I always find that the sense of relief is also tinged with sadness/regret/embarrassment.

I definitely love close calls all around. There are so few instances where a healthy, relatively sober adult is going to wet themselves. I've only ever seen it once and even in that case (It was a very important exam, we were all just barely 18) I would have at least ran out of the room rather than actually peeing my pants.

Close calls are so much more relatable, they happen constantly and to everyone. Growing up I would see a pretty girl and instead of fantasizing about her naked or having sex with her I would fantasize about the story of her most desperate moment.

Close calls are great, but I like to prolong the event. I especially enjoy the desperation, the longer the better. But if the person actually at least leaks a bit it means they truly could not hold it one second longer.  So, I prefer a bit of a leak at the end, but if I am reading a story, not knowing if she makes it or not until the end, the anticipation is exciting as well. Just deliberately letting pee out in your pants, when you can still hold it does nothing for me .

I do like close calls. I like "just made the toilet", but I also like "just made it in nature" too if that counts (avoiding wetting by going in nature). Hearing the pee spray into the toilet really gets me going. But even barely making it in nature, such as just going next to the car or finding a bush is also great. What really gets me going is when there's a thick big pee stream immediately after ripping down the pants or skirt (or lifting up a dress), it looks like they had to pee badly. 

I actually had a close call today. I left work and peed before I left. Somehow, I was BURSTING again and running out of gas. I had a little leak honestly at the gas station and for sure thought I was going to pee my pants. As I was unlocking the door (doing the cross legged dance) to my house I had another baby leak. I jolted up the stairs and nearly started peeing as I ran to the bathroom. Somehow, I didn’t pee my pants. If I leaked again, I would’ve likely lost control and peed my pants.  

For me it’s very satisfying like an accomplishment.

If I’m anywhere near little space I squeal with glee.  I may tell myself that I’m a good girl being so grown up.  There’s times it takes me to feel like a toddler who is being potty trained.

Also if it’s that close letting go it is such a relief.  Often I get the most intense pee shivers.  I swear they get close to orgasmic. 

Hi! I generally lurk in the Fiction section, but I think this topic is very relevant and interesting from my POV, and I'd like to share my 2c..

Good to see that we seem to have a lot in common. I find it a complex fetish because, whilst this is a great group and we all accept each other's somewhat different preferences (which is half of what makes it interesting), its sometimes a bit like being in a Movie Fans club, within which, are some people who like Twilight movies, some who like Harry Potter movies, some who like both, etc. Like I said, I prefer Fiction and Fantasy, but I have experimented with Holding and RP in the past, but not for ages.

I'm here rn because Close Calls are what makes the Climax - ! - of a good story or, I think, adventure into Holding or RP. I respect those who are fully into wetting etc, just for me the whole Thing is like a metaphor for sexual tension, and at that point, its all gone, and D/s and ENF etc can be good, but not THAT into Public Humiliation, just the RISK of it.. and I LOVED a lot of comments above, because I couldn't say I'm fully anti-wetting, either, because I think the sweet spot is where the person makes it - but their undies maybe not so much...   🙂 ❤️  That's one thing I love about the best stories such as recently by HubertP (pls keep bumping his story, love seeing it updated), they just keep cranking up the tension/pressure/desp but keep it as legit sounding as possible too. The relief, when it comes, is great, too, but I don't see the advantage in having them "lose" too much. Maybe I prefer a Happy Ending, or maybe if a character kept doing that, everyone would soon find it ordinary and boring. Idk.

Also I think "Close Calls" doesn't really fit with "Deliberate Wetting".. does it? So, with respect, I tend to avoid those Tags, along with diapers and messing, which all feel like their own Thing, and its the Tension and Holding that work for me.

Derek, I think, said: "I prefer seeing full wettings!!! Personally, I'm not really into wetting myself and stuff. So close calls don't really apply to me or my tastes. I will say...leaking before making it to the toilet is one of my favorite things to watch!"

- I love what he said, but found it a bit confusing. I think he means he prefers to watch others "losing it" from outside, or 3rd POV etc, which is fine - ofc if they just make it, then he doesn't see that. Would like to know if Derek likes seeing queues outside bathrooms where its obvious some are near their limits, or if he ONLY likes to see them "lose"? Personally I seem to self-insert and try to feel from POV of the "victim" but except when much younger, don't like to experience it myself, so idk what you'd call that.. not always easy to tell if ppl are imagining BEING the girl in the queue, or loitering at their locker, watching the queue with great interest.. or both? Interested in what ppl think.

Trying to be more Community and less of a Lurker.. I like Game Mechanics and Simulations. If I could code I'd love to write an Omo MMO game. I did make an insanely complex Spreadsheet which can model stuff for stories, but might make assumptions of how I prefer things, but then all the numbers can be tuned to your preferences, so I might share that someday.

But YES - "Close Calls" - make a story or Sim, or Challenge (even with yourself) where, say, you have to Hold it till, say, 10:30am.. and when you find that too easy, or the person in the Sim or story is sure they gonna make it - then change it up and have them now have to wait till Lunch.. etc.. somehow I find that spices it up, too.. hence current discussion about "Unfairness", which I don't know WHY, but I seem to like - an old fave story here was "The Assistants of Katheryn Something" (more please!) and they nailed that aspect too!

Take Care, frens,

X