Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) rapid desperation? (question)

Guest wet_girl666

Guest wet_girl666

does anyone have any advice on how to do the rapid desperation technique? 

saw someone on here say it’s good for actually losing control and I wanted to try 😊

For a few hours before you want the eff to kick in, drink lots of water or other liquids, on the order of a litre or so per hour. During this time, any time you feel the need to pee, do so (up to you whether to use the toilet or your pants, but don't hold very much for very long). 

When you are ready to get desperate, start a hold and ramp up your fluid intake and you should be ready to massively flood your pants within 20-30 minutes. 

Guest wet_girl666
3 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

For a few hours before you want the eff to kick in, drink lots of water or other liquids, on the order of a litre or so per hour. During this time, any time you feel the need to pee, do so (up to you whether to use the toilet or your pants, but don't hold very much for very long). 

When you are ready to get desperate, start a hold and ramp up your fluid intake and you should be ready to massively flood your pants within 20-30 minutes. 

Thankss I’m definitely gonna try it next time I’m wetting

5 hours ago, Shypurincess said:

Start it at least a few hours before you want to wet.  Once your body is used to peeing often it is sooooo much harder not to when you need to go!

I literally can’t wait it seems so hot to lose control all by accident