Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i wanna wet myself accidentally how can i?

This is gonna sound patronising but please know I don't mean it that way. Don't go the toilet or at least when you get the final call get up and run to the bathroom, ignore it and carry on holding. You often have to fight your human instincts or pre-occupy yourself with other things that aren't so easy / convenient to stop and go pee.

Somebody else mentioned the Rapid Desperation Technique - I find this to be flawlessly affective! I have a hot drink followed by 1 or 2 cold drinks (hot drinks dehydrate me, not sure if that's the case for everyone tho) and focus on other stuff. Within the hour I'll get the need to pee hitting me like a bus and I'll be struggling to contain myself from the start. I'll likely have to go within 20 mins if I'm not engaging in omo and if I don't go in that time, I'll have had a genuine accident within the next 20 mins after that.

23 hours ago, j2319 said:

Are you holding on until you are very very desperate to pee?  If so then maybe you are having a for real accident.  It might seem like you are in control and deciding when to let go and pee.  However, if you are very very desperate it might be your mind subconsciously telling you to let go.  

I find that, it never feels totally involuntary... though one thing I've discovered recently is that if I distract myself by trying to do something else when at the extreme desperation point, I'm more likely to have an accident. Challenging myself to keep holding while, say, putting groceries away, or taking contact lenses out, has led to substantial leakage, more so than if I'm totally focusing on holding back the waves of urgency!

Honestly, one of the only things that has worked for me is holding until I can’t stand up straight or stop moving. Then, I put on tight jeans or tighten a belt over my bladder, then add even more pressure to the bladder. Either by pressing with my hand, or…the one time I had an uncontrollable, explosive accident, I was gently humping the arm of my couch so that it hit my bladder (rather than between my legs). 

This caused a genuine loss of control, so much so I remember screaming in alarm when it actually worked 😂 

On 4/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, Holdit said:

i wanna have an accident but i always end up let it go myself how am i going to do that without control

I would really recommend playing this game if you want a 'real accident'. You need about two hours to play, and of course, be sensible with your drink sizes, but it follows the rapid desperation techniques, combined with challenges which get progressively harder. 

If you're desiring a real accident, this is the one!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=58190

I've always been one to just 'let go' because I couldn't be bothered to hold on anymore so give this a try! Let me know how you get on👍

I used to believe it was impossible for me to wet my pants. It just didn't happen no matter how much pain I was in , how long I held it, or how badly I needed to pee. I definitely don't recommend this but , I finally decided it has to come out eventually. I drank plenty of fluids , and ignored the pain. After hours a serious agony I felt my briefs start to get wet. That's how I knew I was peeing in my pants, because the pain in my bladder and entire penis including my pee hole was so strong I didn't feel my pee coming out at first. While I was thrilled to finally be wetting my pants, honestly it was not fun, it was way to painful, and dangerous for my bladder and especially my kidneys.

I have a couple of suggestions I picked up over the years that are much better. You didn't say but can you pee in your pants voluntarily ? Getting past your training that wetting your pants is wrong is the first step. Standing in the shower or sitting on the toilet  with your pants or at least your underwear when you are fairly desperate and  relaxing letting to pee out without worry about a big mess is a start. Run some water drink a cold beverage, forget you are wearing pants and just relax take your time and let it happen. Don't force it.

I usually need to pee quite a bit already when I decide to hold until I wet. I set a goal, a challenge not to easy, that I cannot pee until a certain time or complete a task. I keep drinking beverages. If I am not desperate enough,  meaning like my pee is about to come out I set another target. Usually as my go time approaches my bladder starts ramping up the pressure, with spasms. I love the my pee is about to come out sensation, and as my goal approaches I  am struggling to hold it in. If I feel a leak coming I tighten my sphincter and even hold myself. Knowing nothing terrible will happen if I wet my pants, eventually it happens, and I can't stop it. 

The best time to do this is in the morning since my bladder is already full. I have a few mugs of tea, a diuretic and bladder irritant  and I am well on my way to peeing myself.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)