Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Diapers recommendations

I'm having good experience with the new Boys XLG GoodNites for my bedwetting.  I use them when no sleeping at my place primarily due to my occasionally for real bedwetting.  The times that I have actually had a bedwetting incident wearing them they have worked great with no leak and able to hide it from others. 

5 minutes ago, slicingoranges said:

If you can get them in time both ABU and Rearz have worked well for me, goodnites work well if you're looking for a little fun with leaking or a single non-soaking wetting. I always recommend full sized diapers because there's just so much more you can do with them and they're honestly more useful.

Good point.  For me when I pee in my bed due to my for real bedwetting still it is usually only one wet and not a heavy flood of pee.  So the GoodNites work for me.  For a heavy wetter or someone who pees more than once at night in their sleep it might not be as good a choice. 

4 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Leaking would be fun for me.  However I'm a 200lb man. Will they fit?

If you are asking about the Goodies XLG I am not sure they will fit you.  I am 150 and have a 32" waist.  they fit me good and hold up for my bedwetting.  But Lie I said in another reply I only wet once a night when I do and it is not a flood.  If you wet more than once a night or area heavy wetter it might not work for you. 

I personally enjoy Crinklz. I think Northshore carries them and I've had good luck with their discreet shipping and so forth. Their Megamax diaper is good too though I prefer the Crinklz. Rearz also carries some diapers I enjoy and the Critters Caboose has high absorbancy. Not sure how available these are or this week though. Or at least without having to pay a bunch more for expedited shipping.

I really would love to try Goodnites myself but I don't think I'd fit into them.

21 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Leaking would be fun for me.  However I'm a 200lb man. Will they fit?

Waist size and thighs are more important than weight when determining the fit of a diaper.  I used to have a 34" waist at 220lbs because my upper body is built like a tank and have muscular legs, and the larger sized Goodnites fit me decently well at the time.

And I think the best shopping time you'll get for diapers is about 3 days of your in the US, and that's based on Northshore and XP Medical being located decently in the center of the US.  I can't answer to any other supplier or if you're located in any other country.