Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey everybody, I'm happy to say I made it out of dehydration, and now I have the motivation to start writing some Omo Fiction and so I'd like to see if anyone has any requests, they can be as basic or detailed as you want.  Do you want a specific character?  Do you want a specific scenario?  I want to know and I'll turn as many requests as I can into Omo fiction.  All requests are appreciated, I want to get practice on writing.  I'll probably work on a few of my own but nothing gives me motivation like knowing someone wants to see something I can write.

4 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

Interesting. I may have some ideas, but before that, I have a question.

What videogames or series do you know?

Well that’s a difficult question to answer as I watch and play a lot, so I’ll list a few things that I’m familiar enough with to write for.

-Persona 5

-Star Wars

-Attack on Titan

-Sword art online

-Devil is a part timer

-Fire emblem 3 houses

-Full metal alchemist brotherhood

those are what come to mind off the top of my head, but I’m also willing to watch more things if it’ll help my writing so feel free to request anything you want and I can do some research if I haven’t already seen it and forgotten to put it on the list

I’ll like to make a request. Levi from Attack on Titan wets himself while fighting the best titan(Zeke) because he was to stubborn to leave the fight to go pee and let Zeke win. Zeke sees that Levi is desperate for a pee while fighting and tease him about it. Zeke sees Levi wet and makes fun of Levi for not be able to hold it and Levi is embarrassed he wet. 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)

are you still taking requests? if you are I would like a story about female Byleth asking Dmitri and Felix if they would control her bladder because she caught him talking to Felix about how he secretly wanted to see her desperate and her awakening his sadistic streak after he saw her purposefully holding her pee at the academy and wanting someone to not let her pee and also watch her as she tries not to pee herself in front of them while teaching classes, sparring, eating together at the cafeteria, or in a battle mock or real. Felix is perplexed about what he is hearing and asks him if he can also make her his submissive but Dmitri rejects his request  and Felix mocks him by asking if he is afraid that feilx will be able to love her and be a better Dom for her than he can.

Edited by warham1995 (see edit history)
8 hours ago, warham1995 said:

are you still taking requests? if you are I would like a story about female Byleth asking Dmitri and Felix if they would control her bladder because she caught him talking to Felix about how he secretly wanted to see her desperate and her awakening his sadistic streak after he saw her purposefully holding her pee at the academy and wanting someone to not let her pee and also watch her as she tries not to pee herself in front of them while teaching classes, sparring, eating together at the cafeteria, or in a battle mock or real. Felix is perplexed about what he is hearing and asks him if he can also make her his submissive but Dmitri rejects his request  and Felix mocks him by asking if he is afraid that feilx will be able to love her and be a better Dom for her than he can.

I'm pretty much always taking requests, but I don't make any promises on what timeframe I'll complete them, it's kind of based on which requests spark my creativity and when I have time to write so unless i start taking commissions my release schedule will be chaotic.  That being said, I do like Fire Emblem Three Houses, this one may take a lot of set up, but I think I could have some fun with it, it'll have to take place in a separate timeline from the other three houses fiction I posted today.  This'll have to take place in the Azure Moon timeline, while the other is Crimson Flower, on the downside it means they can't play off each other as well, but on the bright side I can use it to explore more characters and use different versions of events.

2 hours ago, warham1995 said:

thank you and also like the story that you are writing so far and what would you do for a verdant wind/silver snow story if you were to write one and would you use the same premise more than once or do different ones? just curious, what do you think of the new fire emblem game that came out?

Well for Verdant Wind I can see a lot of potential with Lysithea and Marianne.  As for Silver Snow, I actually made a personal rule when playing three houses where I have no intention of playing through that story, I may eventually try it, but I can't bring myself to choose Edelgard only to turn on her, so as a personal preference I'd prefer any of the church allies take place in azure moon, or Verdant Wind.  As for the new Fire Emblem I haven't played it myself, but I've watched my roommate play a lot of it.  I think a lot of the characters have a lot of potential and great design, however they feel more flanderized than the three houses crew, I may not have the full picture but from what I've seen they all seem to have one primary trait and that's all they ever focus on.  I will probably play through Engage, I just haven't been drawn in enough yet.  Honestly if anyone wants FE Engage fiction it would give me a reason to play through it, though that would be a pretty big delay on the requests, because I prefer not to write for characters I'm not familiar with.  So if you're willing to wait for me to play through the entire game I'll take requests for it

On 4/24/2023 at 4:32 PM, warham1995 said:

cool, are you okay with intentional desperation/peeing scenarios  with submissive and dominant vibes to it?

Ya, That's totally cool with me, I'm also willing to write for things I'm not necessarily into, but it might be a little less detailed or just harder for me to write.  I will say that I'm probably going to take a hard pass on writing any messing content, so sorry to anyone from that side of the community, I just don't understand that enough to write about it.  Aside from that I'm open to writing most other fetishes.

There are also some limits I have on writing characters, like obviously the site is 18+ so any characters that are children will be aged up to at least 18 for my stories.  I might struggle with some characters from backgrounds I'm unfamiliar with, so I may request some pointers so that I don't misrepresent them (Keep in mind this is meant to help me practice writing so feel free to challenge me with characters from different backgrounds I just want to make sure I do it right).

Finally, I will always be honest and let you know if a request is an idea I can't bring myself to write.  I can't imagine this happening often, but there will occasionally be ideas that I can't motivate myself to write.  Maybe it'll be a character that I can't imagine in that way, or a show that I don't feel facilitates Omorashi, or maybe I'm just coming up dry on inspiration (pun intended).  I will always just come out and tell you when I'm struggling, that way instead of waiting on a request that might never come I can write something else for you to enjoy.

Thanks for all the interest, I'll get back to writing again after the weekend, I'm going to a concert with an old friend.  For now, I actually need some sleep, my insomnia won't ruin this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry I've been absent for a little while, I actually ended up getting sick for over a week and couldn't get myself into a mindset to write.  I'm feeling much better now, so I'll likely get back to working on requests, I just need to do a couple tweaks on one that I nearly finished before getting sick and I'll be able to get another one started.

On 4/29/2023 at 1:37 PM, PracticallyPie said:

If you’re familiar with the game Doki Doki Literature Club I’d like to request a story about Monika getting desperate and wetting herself during a club meeting. 

I am familiar with, and quite enjoyed DDLC, if you've got any more specific details about the request feel free to comment them here or DM them to me, I already think I have some fun ideas for that one.

2 hours ago, Leviathan95 said:

Hey all, sorry I've been absent for a little while, I actually ended up getting sick for over a week and couldn't get myself into a mindset to write.  I'm feeling much better now, so I'll likely get back to working on requests, I just need to do a couple tweaks on one that I nearly finished before getting sick and I'll be able to get another one started.

I am familiar with, and quite enjoyed DDLC, if you've got any more specific details about the request feel free to comment them here or DM them to me, I already think I have some fun ideas for that one.

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill but I’m glad you’re doing better now. I don’t really have anything specific in mind so I’ll leave that to you. Looking forward to reading it when it’s finished. 

On 4/15/2023 at 5:17 AM, Leviathan95 said:

Hey everybody, I'm happy to say I made it out of dehydration, and now I have the motivation to start writing some Omo Fiction and so I'd like to see if anyone has any requests, they can be as basic or detailed as you want.  Do you want a specific character?  Do you want a specific scenario?  I want to know and I'll turn as many requests as I can into Omo fiction.  All requests are appreciated, I want to get practice on writing.  I'll probably work on a few of my own but nothing gives me motivation like knowing someone wants to see something I can write.

Would be interested in doing an omorashi story featuring Historia, Ymir, and Sasha? 

6 hours ago, MixelsOmoKins said:

Hey, is this still open

Yep, I haven't had the time to get another story out for a little bit, but I'm always taking requests, one of these days I'm planning on posting a list of my backlog of requests in here so people know what I'm working on and I'm always working away at things little by little

Okay, if you get a chance, can you a fan fiction about the Waffernites (in their apartment) doing a pee your pants challenge one by one (Strawbo, then Vanil and finally Choki) and then Pumpko came in and was asked to join in, they are all male by the way (although Pumpko is intersex)

NOTE: They are nervous to do it at first

(EDIT) I was gonna add a beginning for this one, the beginning is where the three guys chilling in their apartment as one of them shows them a some videos of some male. Mixels doing this challenge

1625623572.kajiro-kun_untitled337_20210701022857.jpg

Untitled984_20220816213146.png

Edited by MixelsOmoKins (see edit history)
On 6/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, MixelsOmoKins said:

Okay, if you get a chance, can you a fan fiction about the Waffernites (in their apartment) doing a pee your pants challenge one by one (Strawbo, then Vanil and finally Choki) and then Pumpko came in and was asked to join in, they are all male by the way (although Pumpko is intersex)

I'm guessing those are OC's, if not I'm unfamiliar with the source.  I think I'm going to stay away from doing OC stories, I have a bit of a rule about not writing for characters I'm unfamiliar with.  It's primarily as a means of quality control, but there's a bit more to it than that.

There are a few things that could eventually change that rule, namely if I ever start taking commissions, but until I can get a bit more consistent on my schedule I won't even consider taking anyone's money.  But I would also need full character profiles for anyone involved, that way I can do my best to actually portray your OC's as well as I can.

I do really appreciate the interest, and I'm sorry if this is disappointing, but I don't want to disappoint people by misrepresenting their original characters, as someone who is very particular about my own characters, I would not forgive myself for that.  I would be more than happy to do a request for you on something I am familiar with if you like.

While I'm on the topic I'll put up that backlog I mentioned before so this is all the requests I've received and their progress and place in the order.  Sorry it's taking so long, haven't gotten many chances to write lately

-Fire Emblem Three Houses: As The Curtain Falls *Complete*

-Attack on Titan: Give up on Your Pride and Pee *Complete*

-Fairly Odd Parents: Title TBD *In progress ~50%*

-Fire Emblem Three Houses: Student Becomes the Master *Prepared for Progress*

-Doki Doki Literature Club: Just Monika *Still in Preparation*

-Attack On Titan: Title TBD (Historia, Ymir, and Sasha) *Still in Preparation*

I'm honestly terrible at doing names for these, I've just been going with whatever comes to mind first, so if you have any ideas for names for your requests it is greatly appreciated.  I'm also gonna try to finish the FOP draft that I'm working on before I work today, if I manage that it could be posted as early as tonight.  I'm going to try to make some progress on a couple of the other drafts as well, at the very least get a plan for each of them, so hopefully I can get another one done in the next week.  Thanks again for all the interest in my work!

P.S. If I missed any requests in my list there please let me know, I'd hate to miss anyone

Edited by Leviathan95 (see edit history)