Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

At what age did you guys stop wetting the bed?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure last accidental bed wetting was 14 but I continued to wet myself most nights.  I wet myself a lot growing and in the daytime I'd wet on purpose a lot too when i was being lazy. Not ev

I wet the bed tell I was about 18, I was able to just kinda do my own laundry, no one wanted to embarrass be about it. Who could of guessed that 10 years later I'd be doing it again on purpose? Me pro

I stopped around 14, then it came back around 17, and it hasn’t really stopped since then.

On 4/13/2023 at 8:10 AM, Sirwetsalot said:

I mostly stopped when I was around 12, but have had occasional accidents throughout my life since. Maybe like 1 or 2 a year. How often do you wet the bed? 

So I wet the bed about once a month, sometimes I go like 2-3 months before I wet it again. Its just embarrassing cause around my 15th birthday my parents had talked to me about possibly wearing diapers to bed cause they were getting tired of cleaning my wet sheets. I never wore the diapers they had gotten for me but that's when i started to wash my own laundry.

Edited by Nonameno1 (see edit history)

When I was younger I never had a bedwetting problem 

But I started wetting my bed on purpose when I was a teenager I wet my bed so many times on purpose it comes naturally in my sleep it is something that I can't help, especially when I drink alcohol but I'm okay with that but it can be embarrassing sometimes, especially When I'm away from home I wear a diaper to bed most most of the time but sometimes I like to skip the diaper. I just love the way wet bed feels

2 hours ago, Ryanwet said:

When I was younger I never had a bedwetting problem 

But I started wetting my bed on purpose when I was a teenager I wet my bed so many times on purpose it comes naturally in my sleep it is something that I can't help, especially when I drink alcohol but I'm okay with that but it can be embarrassing sometimes, especially When I'm away from home I wear a diaper to bed most most of the time but sometimes I like to skip the diaper. I just love the way wet bed feels

Teenage (home alone) purposeful bedwetting, remember it well.  Over and over I promised myself never again only to succumb to the temptation at the next opportunity.  I was addicted, couldn’t stop and still can’t.  Only now it happens in my sleep which is even better. 🙂

I am one of those life long bedwetters.. GRRRRR .... it is not as great as it sounds.  Was chronic bedwetter growing up.  I wet just about every night through elementary school.  In MS it was like 3-4 nights a week I peed in my bed.  by HS I was down to 1-3 nights a week waking wet with it less frequent by the end of HS.

I continued to wet my bed through college and beyond.  Was sporadic in college, Go NOLES FSU, but probable averages about at least once ever week to two weeks.  Def more frequent during times of stress like finals week... I was the dude buying the GoodNites just before finals week 😳.  

Now I am at a few times a month.  So no where near saying I am over it, but def less frequent than growing up.

So as to age of when I stopped wetting my bed.... Guess never so far.  😫