Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi All - it's been awhile since I've posted a story (or completed one for that matter). HOWEVER, I'm determined to get this one completed over the next few months!

I'm assuming this will have between around 5-10 Chapters, but it could be more, I'll see how it goes - the chapters are quite long though!

Anyways, I do hope everyone enjoys them! AND feel free to comment any feedback, always looking for ways to improve and source new ideas!

Tales From A Student House

CHAPTER 1: A DATE 

Being honest, I wasn’t a fan of ‘dates’; don’t get me wrong, I’d been on a few but they never seemed to live up to expectation. I wasn’t a loner, and during my time at university, I’d been on a handful, and had a couple of one-night stands, not that I’m not proud of them, the girls seemed hot at time (fuelled by alcohol), but I knew that silly fun couldn’t go on forever - I’d just turned twenty-one after all. So, as I left my student house on a cold February Tuesday evening, I had the same sense of dread come over me, like it was going to be another boring night.

Maria and I had been talking for about ten days, which was pretty good going for me, and long enough to arrange a date. I was a bit skeptical because she was a second year, and myself a third-year with only four months left, so I did wonder if there was any point of starting anything, but her conversation over text had been great, so I thought ‘why not’. I was about six-foot, herself five-foot seven, which seemed a good balance and she studied bio-med, so I knew she had a certain level of intelligence. After studying law for nearly three years, I had become a book hermit so it would be nice to chat with someone about something else for once. 

Her house was a five minute walk from mine, just a little further down the hill towards the university and town-centre. We’d agreed to walk into town together and get a few drinks, seeing where the night would take us afterwards. I wouldn’t say I was having a dry spell, but part of me did hope she’d want to come back after the date, those moments before you decide you’re going to fuck each other always did get the adrenaline rushing - and trust me, after January exams, I needed something to make me feel normal again. It’s definitely not humane to spend twelve hours a day in the library working. 

I arrived at her house about ten minutes early, which I thought was respectful enough. I’d basically been twiddling my thumbs since coming back from my afternoon lecture on ‘international commercial law’ so getting some fresh air felt like somewhat of a revival. Just like myself, she lived in small terrace house, probably with four bedrooms, two small sized bathrooms and a kitchen that led-out to the back garden. As I approached the front door, I realised I wasn’t far off with my prediction. 

Please use the back door’ …read the sign on the front door, and I obliged, dragging my feet towards the alleyway which combined the back to the front, for the row of three houses. Once in the back garden area, I took a deep breath before knocking a few times, hoping it wasn’t too long or loud. In reality, nothing like this ever mattered but my brain just over-processed everything; as you can see, even down to the door knocking. I heard a patter of footsteps and then the white wooden door swung open. 

“Hey…” A respectfully attractive girl asked whilst opening the door. Instantly, I knew it wasn’t Maria because this girls hair was lighter, and her face narrower. 

“Hi…?” I paused, gathering my bearings, “…I’m here for Maria…”

Ohhh…yeahh…” The girl turned away which gave me a glimpse of her tight petite body, her blue jeans hugged her legs, as did her little white top which exposed her flat, toned stomach. 

I smiled back at her, trying to avert my eyes from staring in any place I shouldn’t - especially considering this wasn’t actually my date. 

“MARIA…!!!” The girl called through the kitchen loudly, “…it’s your date!!”

The girl then stepped away from the doorway, and ushered for me to come in. I politely let myself in and glanced around at the well-tidied kitchen. There was a small door located to the side which was open, and I could briefly make out a sink from where I was standing - probably a small bathroom. The other doors lead directly away from the kitchen, one which was held open by a doorstop leading to a hallway (to go upstairs), and the others closed, presumably leading to bedrooms. 

“I’m Alba…” The mystery girl said with a European accent, striding across the kitchen to pick up a drink from the table. 

“Alex…” I replied nervously. 

“This is Maria’s room…” Alba pointed at one of the doors leading from the kitchen, before pointing at the next door along “…and this ones mine.”

“My house is basically the same…” I said, ushering myself further into the kitchen. “…although I have a room upstairs, above the kitchen.”

“Nice…” Alba replied with a smile, flicking her perfectly straightened hair down her shoulder, making sure I watched her do it.

“COMING” A muffled voice shouted, coming from inside one of the rooms.

Realising it was Maria who had shouted, Alba and I both awkwardly caught eyes. It was strange, there was a weird energy in the kitchen - something I couldn’t quite put my finger on. I felt like there was a tension between the two of us, long pauses between questions and answers, quick glances at each other, I could feel my skin starting to sweat. I really needed to snap out of it, Alba wasn’t my date. 

“You going out then?” I asked, changing the subject, looking towards the alcoholic beverages which were lined up on the table. 

“Yeah…” Alba replied, picking up her drink and taking a sip, keeping eye contact with me. 

“…to R&B jam?” I followed, already knowing that this was the main student Tuesday night out at the union. 

Before Alba had chance to reply, the bedroom swung door and Maria stumbled out in a cute black top, and jeans - with her coat in her hand. 

“I’m sorry…” Maria said, catching her breath. 

There was a pause. 

“No worries.” I replied with a smile on my face. “…you finally ready?”

Alba let out a little laugh at my comment, which I saw fractionally in the corner of my eye. 

“Yeah…let’s go!!” Maria said, as she slipped on her trainers, wrapping her arms in her coat. 

The door was still slightly open from before, and Maria opened it fully, exposing us to the cold early evening air. As we both left, I caught one last glimpse at Alba, who was taking sips of her alcoholic drink, her eyes fixed on her phone. It was time for me to shift my brain, and get on Maria’s wavelength. 

The walk to town was prompt and we briefly discussed each others day, it was nothing magical. I was almost definitely certain she was’t interested in hearing about my lecture, at least her afternoon in the lab studying cells sounded somewhat interesting. I was hoping once I’d had a drink, all of the nerves would go and we’d be able to chat freely. For the date, I’d decided to pick a small little cocktail bar on the outskirts of the centre, thinking it would be relatively unknown and would surprise her, however, apparently she’d been before, although she didn’t confirm if it was on another date (or just out with her friends). It left my mind wondering. 

‘Two for one cocktails’ was an offer we couldn’t refuse, and we ended getting four each. I was slightly concerned about getting too drunk on the date, but after the second drink, the talking seemed to become more easy, and we’d both relaxed into it. Maria’s history was actually extremely interesting, and I enjoyed listening to her speak about her family. She’d grown up in Spain but moved to England at sixteen with her mum; who worked as a translator for a footballer, meaning quite a comfortable wage. Ironically, I knew the player (not literally) who her mum worked for, and most of the date was just me gobsmacked she got free tickets to every match - she was living the life! This is also how she’d come to live with Alba, who was also from Spain. They’d met in first year uni halls, putting the Spaniards together, but she quickly brushed over that topic and discussed more of her childhood.

Midway through my second drink, I made sure to empty my bladder. I was getting pretty desperate, and tipsy for that matter, and wanted to freshen myself up - and give my ears a break. I splashed some water on my face and planned some questions in my head, in case the conversation went dry, however I didn’t think that would be the case. After I returned I talked more about myself, studying law, and the difficulties, although I’d had it fairly easy in comparison to her (moving countries and starting a new life). I did deftly notice after our third cocktail that Maria hadn’t used the bathroom but seemed rather fidgety, obviously it wasn’t my place to say anything, but I did log the thought in my mind. 

We’d been talking for just over an hour, and somehow Maria, who still hadn’t gone to use the bathroom, had finished all four cocktails before me. She teased me, saying I was a slow drinker, and in one last effort to save myself, I downed what was left in my glass - sending my head spiralling in the process. As we stood to leave, making our way out, I realised we were a lot more drunk than we thought; four cocktails in an hour was quite something. I tried my best to act as sober as possible, although I knew it never worked, and slow my thoughts down. In other news, drinking always did make me horny, as I alluded to, that’s why I ended up having one night stands. This was different though, Maria was sweet, and pretty, and had nice curves - being honest, I was hoping the date didn’t end here. 

Once outside and away from the cocktail bar, Maria purposefully stumbled into me, letting me wrap my arms round her. As her rather large eyes gazed into mine, we both leaned in, firmly pressing our lips together. This, in turn, answered the questioned about not wanting the date to end. I pulled away from Maria briefly before being pulled back in. 

“You’re kinda hot…” Maria slurred, her eyes beaming. 

“…kinda?” I replied cheekily, pulling her closer to me. 

Maria and I had only made it ten yards down the street before she pulled me in for another kiss, however as I placed my hand on her bum, she broke off unexpectedly.

“You okay? I asked, as Maria sort-of winced. 

“…yeah…” Maria sighed with a pained look across her face. “…I should’ve peed at the bar.”

“We did drink four cocktails…” I remarked, before adding “…we can go back.”

Maria turned to look back at the bar and shook her head, “I’ll hold it…”

“You sure…?” It was quite obvious Maria was desperate, and I had seen her shifting in the bar which was fifteen plus minutes ago. 

“…come on…” Maria demanded, grabbing my arm in the process and pulling me away. 

The walk home was supposed to only take ten minutes, well, that’s what it had been on the way down. Aiming for this time on the way back though seemed impossible, for a magnitude of reasons. From past experience, whether being drunk myself, or my friends, the walk back up the hill could be up to thirty minutes, depending on the walking pace. Luckily for us, Maria seemed to be in a hurry; although that caused problems in itself. 

We’d been doing fine, or should I say Maria had been doing fine, until we approached the hill that led up to the student houses. Maria had been keeping herself calm and composed, with some encouragement from me, and to the average onlooker, she may have seemed a little drunk but not desperate for a piss. That all changed in an instant as Maria’s body keeled over and she held herself against the wall. 

“Fuck!” She sighed hard with a worried look on her face. “FUCK!…feel like I’m gonna piss myself…”

Without trying to make it obvious, I was sort of enjoying Maria’s ordeal, I don’t know why. The whole notion of an adult not making it to the bathroom gave me a buzz, we’d all been there at some point in life. Without embarrassing myself, I tucked my semi, now boner, in-between my jeans and belt and tried my best to console Maria. 

“Your house is literally at the top…and round the corner…” I pleaded with Maria, holding her hand in the process.

“You were right…” Maria winced, her face flushed, before continuing, “I should’ve gone at the bar…”

“Come on…” I pleaded again, trying to drag her up the hill - only managing a few yards. 

“I REALLY need to go…” Maria moaned, “…it literally hurts.”

“Shit…” I replied, unsure what to say. I kept my eyes down low, occasionally taking glances at Maria’s dark blue jeans. 

Maria took a few steps before her eyes widened in suspense and she stopped again, “I’m gonna pee myself…shittt!

“You’re fine…I promise…” I replied, awkwardly keeping my eyes on her jeans, in case she did actually piss herself.

The whole moment had really caught Maria out, and I was surprised just how much she must’ve been holding. It was coming up to two hours since we’d left the house, although she must not have gone for some time before that, and then add the four large cocktails we’d had. I thought back to my own release in the bathroom at the bar, why hadn’t she just gone then, it seemed the sensible thing to do. 

“Its your fault…” Mara said somewhat angrily, averting her eyes away from me, “…you rushed me leaving the house…I wanted to go then.” 

That answered the question then, she hadn’t gone for the past two hours, no wonder she was bursting. 

Before I had chance to reply, a voice was calling out from up the road. “Maria…Maria”

It was Alba, and she wasn’t alone. The thinner of the Spaniards came bounding down the street, along with a ginger haired girl, and what looked like a couple (the girl and guy were holding hands). 

“Act calm…” Maria said under her breath, slowly allowing herself to stand up straight, although her knees pointed slightly inwards. Her face couldn’t fully hide the obvious discomfort she was in. 

“How’s the date going?” Alba awkwardly asked, glancing her eyes between Maria and myself. It was clear that she was a little drunk as she swayed slowly from side to side. 

“Great!” Maria fired back, forcing a smile. Despite the forced smile, I did think she was being genuine, she just had other matters to deal with first. 

“So…you going back now?” Alba left the question open ended which made me blush a little. 

“Think so…” Maria replied turning her head towards me - I nodded. 

Alba’s eyes seemed to lighten up, glisten in the dark, she knew there was more to come between myself and Maria. Talking of Maria, I was actually quite shocked at how well she had been coping, I could see she had reverted to tapping her feet, quickly on her tip-toes and then back to the balls of her feet. It was impressive to watch, and luckily, other than myself, no one seemed to notice anything. 

“Alba…let’s go…come on.” The redhead pleaded, taking the topic of conversation away from Maria and myself which was a relief. Flashing my eyes across in her direction, and if I had to hazard a guess, she looked somewhat desperate for a wee. 

“We better get going…” Alba rolled her eyes and turned to the redhead, "…with your history.”

The red head threw a nasty glance towards Alba before letting out a sarcastic laugh. There was definitely some history there that I didn’t know about, and it only fuelled my already horny mind.

As Alba and her group of friends headed down the hill, it definitely felt like that thirty minute time limit of getting home had passed. The hill had started to feel like Mount Everest as I dragged my feet, waiting for Maria to catch up every five yards. In her defence, she’d managed the climb well; we were quite near the top and it did get extremely steep, in fact, there was even a handrail in case people needed some assistance. I could hear Maria groaning behind me but didn’t want to turn around so much, she’d definitely know I was staring, I had to be clever about it. 

Miraculously, we’d reached the top, which meant only another minute or so to the house, it was literally in sight. I couldn’t help myself and at that point I did turn around, somewhat staring at Maria’s flush red face, although she did have every reason to look panic-stricken. She was virtually waddling at this point, her legs pressed together and her feet just tapping across the floor centimetre by centimetre. Further, there was a fierce look on Maria’s face, the look of a person who was mentally fighting against her own bodily needs, doing all she could to hold it in - not wanting to be beaten. 

I was slightly concerned that Maria was hurting herself for holding her pee this long, but it was either that or completely embarrass herself, so I guess she was picking the best option. We were only ten metres away from the house when Maria stopped again, her face looking completely flushed and pain-ridden. 

Ohhhhh SHIT…” Maria moaned, jamming both her hands in her crotch.

If I’m being truly honest, I thought this was the moment, she was literally pissing herself right outside her home; but, there was no sign of wetness on her jeans - maybe it was just a leak then. 

“…you good?” I pointlessly asked, knowing she was definitely in a bad way - literally at breaking point. 

“…its literally coming out…” Maria squirmed, before quickly reaching into her pocket and pulling out a key. “…take this!” 

“…okay…?” I replied, somewhat hoping she wouldn’t send me away. I wanted to watch the accident, if it did happen, that was for sure. 

“It’s the gold one…” Maria said, placing the key in my hand - insisting that I open the back door for her so she could rush in and use the bathroom. 

Still a little tipsy, I rushed down the passage to the back door with the key in my hand. I fumbled it around a few times trying to insert it into the lock, and which way it needed turning, but eventually there was a click, and the door swung open. 

“OPEN!!” I shouted back down the alleyway, in the hope that Maria would hear. 

Only a matter of seconds later, as I rested my body up against the kitchen counter, Maria came hobbling in through the door. It wasn’t the most attractive look I’d ever seen on a girl, waddling across the kitchen floor with both hands jammed into her crotch, however, it did have me sexually aroused, and there hadn’t even been an accident yet. Maria didn’t bother catching my eye as she went past, in fact, I think she was surprised I was still ‘on the date’ so to speak, and hadn’t gone home yet. 

Ohhhh…FUCK…” Maria moaned loudly, as she headed for the small toilet “…I’m gonna piss…FUCK”

It all seemed to happen so fast as Maria swung her body round once in the toilet, before yanking her dark jeans down, firstly revealing her incredibly sexy legs, and secondly, revealing a pink thong with a noticeably large wet spot at the front. Unintentionally, I’d positioned myself with quite the view from the kitchen counter; Maria hadn’t given any thought to closing the door which meant I had basically had a front, and side of view of the whole ordeal.  

Cramped in the toilet, Maria just about managed to get her tight jeans down, with her hands frantically trying to pull down her thong, as her bum slapped on the toilet seat. Maria’s face then lit up with relief, before some panic, as she started spraying aggressively into the toilet bowl, not managing to get her thong completely off in time, saturating it in the process. After some considerably long moans, of relief I assumed, she managed to pull her thong to the side, but that didn’t really matter, it was already soaked - and she’d already made it to the toilet. The hiss of urine, and the splattering noise back off the toilet bowl seemed to drag on forever, but I wasn’t surprised, she had been holding it for hours. 

“…my thong!” Maria quietly moaned, staring at her soaked thong. Her stream seemed to die down in the process, as the reverberation off the porcelain toilet bowl seemed to quieten. 

“Its soaked…” I remarked, catching Maria’s eyes, and taking a step towards the little bathroom, now only a matter of metres away. 

“Can’t believe I just pissed myself…” Maria said, in a subdued manner, before adding, “…it's so bad.”

“…not really…” I replied, trying to sound supportive, “…it could’ve been a lot worse…right?”

“True…” She replied, pushing her lips together. 

There was an awkward silence between us, as we both seemed to take in what had happened. Whilst awkwardly stood there, my boner pressing hard against my jeans, my eyes couldn’t stop staring towards her pink pussy - it looked incredible. Maria eventually broke the moment as she slowly stood up, with her jeans round her knees, and her thong completely saturated just below her pussy; before grabbing some toilet paper and deftly wiping her pissy pussy. 

Maria’s body then seemed to slowly creep forward, you know, the action to pull your clothes back up when you’ve been sat on the toilet. I knew it was my time to make a move. 

“…may as well keep them off I said…” My horny mind remarked, trying to flirt. 

“…okay…” Maria replied, bitting her lip.

Without hesitating, or thinking, I stepped into the small bathroom and kissed her. 

“…my room?” Maria whispered in my ear, breaking away from my lips. 

I nodded. 

CHAPTER 2: WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME

My eyes shot open, met by the darkness of Maria’s room; all I could feel was the dryness of my mouth. Since the bedroom door had closed a matter of hours ago, all we’d done is pleasure each other, a blowjob, me eating her out and two rounds of sex - we had barely taken our hands off each other. Maria’s body lay still, turned away from me, on the other side of the double bed, closest to the wall. In contrast, I had the side easiest to get up from, move around the room; and, I wouldn’t usually get up in the middle of the night from a one night stand but my mouth was begging for some water. I slipped off the covers, and got myself up - heading for the door. 

I left Maria’s room as quietly as possible, tying to visualise the layout of the kitchen in my mind as it was now virtually pitch black; only the back wall being illuminated by some fairy lights draped round the clock. It wasn’t overly cold, but being stood in my boxers, with my skin was exposed, in someone else’s house, I knew I couldn’t wait around forever. My brain kicked into action, and I shuffled across the floor, past the small table, to the drying rack where some glasses were standing. Picking one up, I let the water run for a few seconds before quickly filling the glass. As I took my first sip, thankful as I felt the water rehydrate me, I heard footsteps, not coming from inside the house, but down the side passage. They were only recognisable because everything else was so quiet. 

As I returned my glass to the tap for a refill, the steps grew louder and I felt the hairs on my skin starting to stand up. The steps were starting to echo, like when a dream is closing in, except this wasn’t a dream, it was very much real life. Before I even had chance to turn the tap off and finish refilling my glass, there was a jangle of keys, before the turning of the lock. The door burst open. The first thing that hit me was the chill, opening the door had allowed the cold air to cause my body to do a brief shiver. Despite being a few metres away in the dark, I realised who it was straight away; Alba, Maria’s best friend. She was still dressed in her outfit from before, the low cut jeans and the white top, exposing her attractive flat stomach.  

“Shit…” I mustered, “…sorry….” Not really sure what to say as I stood in my boxers, awkwardly holding a glass as the tap continued running. 

“Can you…” Alba crossed her legs and nodded towards the sink, “…turn that off?”

“…course…” I half-whispered back, trying not to alert any attention to Maria who was sleeping in the other room. 

I hadn’t really put two and two together, probably because it was the middle of the night and I was  still half asleep but the penny dropped when I briefly looked down and saw Alba violently tip-toeing as she tried to slip her converse off. Further, she’d occasionally let her hand fall down behind her bum, digging her fingers into her crotch area. I nearly let out a laugh, but contained it, as the previous vision of Maria doing the same only a matter of hours earlier played in my head. To add to this, the initial feeling of coldness had seemingly disappeared, and now the hair on my skin stood up for another reason, I was getting aroused. Except, I was’t supposed to be getting turned on by Alba, I felt my face start to blush a little. 

“It’s just hearing water…” Alba broke the silence, realising I’d seen her toilet dance, “I’m bursting…”

I could see that Alba was bursting, and hearing her cute Spanish accident made the whole scenario ten times hotter. Even though we’d barely said anything to each other, there was a strange sexual tension in the room, when you know you’re both doing something you shouldn’t be. I tried to hide it best I could, but seeing and hearing Alba desperate for the toilet had definitely given me a semi. The only thing on my side was the darkness, and the fact she was so preoccupied with her own need that she hadn’t noticed it yet. 

“SHIT!” Alba winced, throwing her small gold purse on the table as she made a beeline for the little toilet adjoined to the kitchen - where Maria just made it earlier on in the evening. 

I basically watched in awe as Alba embarrassingly and desperately held herself as she tried to walk across the kitchen. Getting caught short, which definitely happens to everyone once in their life is supposed to be a private moment, not on full display to some random person you met a few hours earlier. It meant even if you did leak a little, or tinkle before your bum hit the seat, you had a moment to yourself to work out what to do next, for the most part that was just to suck it up and accept that accidents and mistakes happen. There’s probably a higher chance of winning the lottery than seeing two attractive girls bursting for the loo in one night, but that was the current situation for me. 

“…oh my godddd…” Alba moaned, stopping directly right in front of me, her sexy body now on full show. She almost looked in pain but that didn’t stop me thinking about how attractive she was, even in the moment. 

“You okay?” I nervously fired back, less worried about her predicament, and more about mine - watching her in this state had caused my boner to grow, it was now protruding in my boxers, trying to force its way out. 

Mierda!! (Fuck)” Alba said in Spanish, before letting out a few shy and nervous whimpers. 

With Alba stood only about a metre away from me, it felt like we were in our own little world. She had stopped bobbing up and down, and was now unable to move, with both of her hands firmly dug into her crotch - her legs were as crossed as they could be, almost looking tangled. If I had to hazard a guess, I’d definitely say her pants weren’t dry at this moment, and to add to this, I realised this was probably Alba’s moment of getting caught short, maybe a little leak had forced its way out and now she wished she was alone. Like before, with Maria, I would honestly never wish this on anyone, it was a completely surreal experience. 

Awkwardly, in the moment, Alba flicked her head up and we briefly caught each others gaze before looking down and away - both completely shocked. 

Alba slowly opened her mouth, and I wasn’t sure if it was because she’d now seen my throbbing dick erect and tenting in my boxers, or because she was getting caught short and had leaked, although on reflection it was probably both. Alba had probably only been inside the house for a minute or so but time definitely felt irrelevant, it was just a pure emotional rollercoaster between the two of us. 

I also somewhat opened my mouth in shock as I caught a glimpse of a small patch of saturated denim now visible behind Alba’s hands. It had become very clear as to why she had stopped walking and tangled herself up - to try and save herself. It was only small little wet spot but even so it was fairly visible and now abundantly clear that Alba was on the verge of having a real accident in the next few moments. To see any girl leak and make a wet spot on her clothes was very rare, but to have an attractive Spanish, twenty year-old student, in front of you was unheard of. My dick twitched again and somehow found another level of hardness, the blood was definitely pumping. 

There was a small drip, then a muffled hiss, then a more constant dripping sound. Alba franticly winced and removed her hands from her crotch, letting them fall by her side, and somewhat untangled her legs, her thighs were pressed together and knees were now facing inwards. I watched on in amazement as the discolouration to her jeans started to grow - yes, it was really happening, Alba was pissing her pants. There was no hiding it anymore, Alba couldn’t hold her bladder, and the explosion of piss had started to make its way out. The inside top part of Alba’s thighs were visibly wet and I knew that meant one thing, an accident in motion. 

Alba childishly moaned and whimpered, trying to control herself but it was no use, her bladder had failed her and the accident continued. There was now an audible splattering as wee sprinted down her legs, gravity taking its course, rattling back off the tiled kitchen floor. It might have been dark inside but my eyes had adjusted and I was fixated, I could make out everything clearly; the arc’s of the piss that were saturating her jeans, the way she was stood like a kid wetting themselves, the facial expressions of embarrassment and resentment that she hadn’t made it to the toilet, even the rivulets shooting sideways across her legs - it made me realised, she must’ve been so desperate. It wasn’t everyday you watched a twenty-year-old student have an accident, especially not right in front of you when you’re only wearing boxers. Everything made my dick throb.

Nooo…oooohh…fuckkk…noooo” Alba moaned quietly, almost looking like she had tears in her eyes. 

I knew I was blushing but Alba’s face was also dark red, I think she was still in a state of shock, trying to process the whole situation. I imagined that it had been a very long time, if ever, that she remembered wetting her pants - she was an adult after all. I’d heard of girls at university, even some guys, pissing the bed after a heavy night of drinking, but never being unable to make it to the bathroom, that was just pure fiction - even a desperate Maria made it earlier somewhat, just getting her thong wet. However, that didn’t reflect the here and now, the flood gates were completely open and Alba couldn’t control herself. Piss was flowing out and going in every direction imaginable. 

The piss puddle which had been forming on the floor, not only had saturated Alba’s jeans and socks, but had now swallowed up my feet, I was basically standing in Alba’s urine mess. To add to this, I wasn’t sure who was more embarrassed, Alba who had completely wet herself, pissing her pants as an adult, only about three metres away from the toilet, or myself, who had been completely turned on and aroused by the whole situation, with the tip of my penis now poking out of my boxers. My brain felt like it was in heaven. 

Alba’s heaving breathing started to ease and the muffled and somewhat aggressive hissing slowly came to a stop. Alba just stood frozen, and looked at me in complete despair, almost asking the question, ‘what just happened,’ without opening her mouth. I couldn’t even start to imagine what her mind was thinking, or going through; shame, embarrassment, the realisation that you’d wet yourself. Not only that, but you’d wet yourself in front of someone, not in private where you could keep it your own dark secret. I really wasn’t sure I had any answers, I was almost as flustered as her, but I tried my best. 

“Shit…” I said under my breath, “…are you okay?” Unable to take my eyes of her soaked jeans. The moment had now been tattooed on my brain and seeing her drenched legs made them look more toned and sexy, my brain was almost overloaded with thoughts. 

Alba seemed to say something under her breath in Spanish which I couldn’t make out, before looking down fully for the first time. She glanced over my boner but her eyes were now focusing on her wet jeans and the puddle formed around both our feet. She guided her right hand down to the inside of her thigh and let the palm of her hand feel the wetness of her jeans for the first time. Her hand briefly slid down her thigh before returning back up, like she was making sure this was actually real and not fake. 

“Fuck…” Alba sighed, almost in relief, but more so in embarrassment. Tears were forming in her eyes. 

I didn’t know where to look so kept flicking my eyes between her hand placement and the floor, catching glimpses of my own issue as well, my boner, which was now becoming the elephant in the room. 

“…I’m…okay…” Alba winced with a concerned look at her face. It was evidently clear that her brain was still processing everything - she had just pissed herself. 

I couldn’t find the words to respond but I watched on as Alba bit her lip whilst undoing the button on her jeans, carefully and slowly pulling them down, exposing her thigh gap and the top of her legs. There were two very obvious things to notice, firstly, the wet glisten and glow of her legs, which was a very sexy sight, and secondly, her lacy red thong which had been totally saturated in the accident - somewhat reminiscent of Maria’s earlier. You could make out, from the outline on her thong, just how far the wee had actually shot upwards, presumably from from the force when she started pissing. As Alba fought against the resistance of her sticky jeans, whilst pulling them down her wet legs, my brain, once again, kicked into gear. 

“…let me help.” I sheepishly said, taking a small step in towards her so I could reach, hearing my feet patter in the urine pool below. 

Awkwardly, as I reached downwards towards her jeans, our hands sort of touched as she tried to move hers out of the way. Furthermore, we’d embarrassingly caught each others gaze as this happened, and so in a quick flash, completely unplanned, I moved my hands, resting one on her hip to steady myself and the other on the inside of her thigh, my first finger deftly brushing her wet thong around her pussy. Aware of what I had accidentally done, I gulped, feeling the warmth of her pants and her pussy made my dick pulsate - I almost wanted to moan in pleasure. Alba and I hadn’t even had a proper conversation yet and my throbbing cock was only a foot away from her. 

We then had a moment together, Alba caught the apologetic look in my eyes, realising what I’d done, before flicking them downwards towards my boner and pressing her lips together. 

Alba then placed the palm of her hand over my boner, leant in so our faces were nearly touching, and whispered, “you’re so hard…”

All I could muster in response was a nod, and I closed my eyes as her hand slowly made its way up my boner until it was at the tip, where she elected to pull down at the elastic of my boxers, letting my boner pop out. 

Instinctively, both our heads fell forwards and we kissed, our lips pushing and sucking in a regular motion; Alba on my bottom lip and myself on her top lip. Despite the cramped space between us, my hand which had been resting on her wet leg was now aptly doing circular motions on the underside of her drenched thong. Alba had the better deal though, as while we kissed, with her pissed jeans down by her knees, her hand was sliding backwards and forwards, up and down my shaft.   

“…fuck…I’m horny…” I let out as I broke away from her kiss, focusing my eyes on the way she was handling my cock - it was exactly what I needed.

“Me too…” Alba moaned, pressing her lips together again; her eyes begging me not to stop touching her. 

Following no instruction and not wanting this moment to end, I started to ease my hand inside Alba’s thong, with the hope of feeling her wet pussy directly. Alba seemingly had the same idea, and with her spare hand, she helped slide her thong down her wet legs, leaving her pussy completely exposed. Alba watched on as I took my middle finger and pushed it up and down her pussy, brushing over her clit every time. I wasn’t even sure if pee was a natural lubricant, but the whole of her pussy felt incredibly slick, somewhat liked she’d been turned on by the accident - or she just was just very horny.   

Fuck…” I sighed again, “…you’re sooooo wet.” 

”…finger me…” Alba quietly moaned, her eyes now giving me a submissive look, one I’d seen earlier by Maria, although I knew it was best not to let anything regarding Maria fill my head right now, I was already feeling some guilt. 

I did as she requested, and as I slid my middle finger in, Alba tilted her head back and let out a pleasurably moan. As I slowly let my finger slide in and out, occasionally curling it towards to her g-spot, I let my thumb rub circles on he cliterous, watching Alba’s face as I did so for her reaction. Alba’s breathing quickly intensified, almost sounding like it had before when she started pissing herself, which sort of gave me the signal to continue what I was doing. We tried to kiss but Alba pulled away and opened her mouth in pleasure; I’d let my free hand slip underneath her white tube top, gently squeezing her small perky tits, and brushing my fingers over her erect nipples. 

“You’re soooo fucking bad…” I whispered aggressively in Alba’s ear as I increased the speed of my fingering, trying to play the more dominant role. 

“…yeahh…” Alba moaned back in reply, with her mouth still wide open. I’m not sure if the response was her agreeing or just moaning. Her eyes were now sinking into her head

She’d sort of given up wanking me off as her hand now lay dormant on my cock but I didn’t mind it so much, I was more interested in making her cum, and hearing the squelching from inside her pussy made me think she wasn’t far away.  

“…don’t stop baby…” Alba moaned, whilst rolling her hips forwards - I knew she couldn’t take much more.

“…yeah…?” I responded, raising my eyebrows with an eagerness in my voice, “…you like that?”

“…ooooh baby…” Alba continually moaned, “…fuckkk…”

Alba’s head was titled back, and her eyes continually flickered; I knew I was now in full control. Just like a minute ago when she hadn’t been able to control her body, the same was happening for a different reason. I could almost feel Alba’s hips trying to rock backwards and forwards as my finger slid in and out. Further to this, Alba’s clit was trying to resist the small circles I was still rubbing with my thumb - she was definitely at the edge. 

“Cum for me pissy pants…” I whispered. I wasn’t sure if Alba was going to enjoy the humiliation aspect of being called ‘pissy pants’ but it felt right in the moment - and it seemed to work. 

“…fuck…” Alba moaned, her eyes now fully closed, “ohhhh…fuck…I’m cu…”

“…cum for me…” I cut Alba off as she came, before pushing my lips into hers. I did this because, one, it's a sexy thing to do, and two, to muffle the sound as she was a loud moaner, and we’d both seemingly forgotten that Maria was in the next room. Without stating the obvious, if she was awake she would have definitely heard us.  

Alba’s body and legs violently shook as she started to cum. Her pussy squelched loudly and squeezed around my finger which forced me to pull it out, before her pussy deftly squirted, which I felt in my hand before I had chance to pull it away. If I’m honest, I wasn’t even sure if she was squirting or just peeing again, either way, everything she seemed to do was incredibly hot. Alba’s headspace seemed to be in another world for a minute as I stood there looking at her; from the accident to the orgasm, I think her brain was finally coming down from all the highs. 

With her piss soaked jeans round her knees, and her wet thong round her thighs, Alba’s panting started to subside - although, she was still breathing heavily as we both stood close together in the dead of night. If I was being selfish in the moment, I probably would have guided Alba’s hand down to my throbbing cock, not that it would take my long to orgasm at all, but there was something else I wanted to do instead. There was something about Alba that I couldn't quite put my finger on, I wanted to leave her wanting more. I knew what I had to do. 

“I should go…” I whispered carefully to Alba, who still stood with her legs apart, pussy exposed, in soaked clothes. 

“Wait…” Alba replied, looking somewhat dumbfounded, “You won’t tell anyone about this…”

“…about what?” I teased, before looking down at the puddle on the floor, then carefully flicking my eyes across her soaked jeans and up her to perfectly shaved pussy. I was saving mental images that was for sure. 

“It’s just…this whole thing you know…” Alba started talking but then bit her lip as she realised I was teasing her. “…ohhh…”

“I really should go…” I said, now focusing my eyes on the half-open door to Maria’s room. I know it seemed rude given the circumstances, but I really did want to leave her wanting more.  

Alba eventually seemed to catch on to what I meant but still had a disappointed look across her face. It wasn’t difficult to work out why, my boner was still the elephant in the room, and seeing as I’d got her off, it was now her chance to return the favour. I knew that sometimes in life you just had to bite your tongue and accept that it is what it is. Yes, of course I wanted her to wank me off, suck me off, fuck me; but this would be more impactful in the long run. 

Alba didn’t even move as I shuffled away, het body was still frozen to the spot. Eventually, she turned her head in shock as I left her alone in the kitchen, slipping through the half open door to Mara’s room. 

What an eventful night.  

CHAPTER 3: GEORGIA’S FLASHBACK

Ohhh come on ‘Gee’…stop being dramatic.” Alba sighed, racing off ahead of her red-head friend as they walked back up the hill.

“Alba…I’m serious.” The redhead pleaded. “I can feel it pushing…”

Ewww…” Alba replied, giving Georgia (Gee) a dirty look. “…I don’t wanna know!”

“It was that food…” Georgia stated, “…lucky you’re a veggie!”

Alba and Georgia had been away playing hockey for the 2’s all afternoon, winning the match 5-3. The journey had been a long one, just over two hours, however, this had been made easier by the host team giving them a free meal once the match had ended; and, the customary drinking on the coach on the way back after a win. There were certain rules to be followed on the coach though, bus etiquette. The main rule was that no ‘dumps’ were allowed in the cramped coach toilet, only wee’s, and despite the majority of girls getting extremely tipsy, this rule was always followed.

Despite abiding by the rules, Georgia’s journey home had been a painful one. Three drinks down, with forty minutes left till they arrived back home, Georgia’s bowels had notified her of the need to go. She had mentioned the ever growing need to Alba, who had suggested that Georgia go to the toilet, however, she knew that she couldn’t shit, only wee. She did take Alba’s advice though, and she needed a piss anyway; but this only made the whole situation worse. When her bum slapped down on the plastic toilet seat, she had to somewhat lightly push to get her piss going. In doing so, she felt her asshole contract, nearly forcing a log out, just managing to squeeze her bum cheeks together in time to stop the disaster happening. 

Luckily, despite the constant groans from Georgia for the rest of the bus journey, Alba didn’t seem to mind - she was in a drunk enough state to just laugh along. This all stemmed from the friendship between the two of them. They’d met in first year, at the hockey trials and then playing together for the 2’s, and Georgia had taken the room directly above Alba in the small terrace house they were now renting for their second year. Back to the here and now, the bus had dropped them where the university sports complex was, about two-minutes away from the big hill that they lived up. 

Dressed in their little hockey shorts, warranting attention from any boy they passed; and, with their university sports team jumpers on, Alba and Georgia were heading back home after the long journey. 

“So it was YOU farting on the bus…” Alba laughed, remembering back to the aroma of shit that filled the bus from time to time. 

“YES…!” Georgia’s eyes widened, her face turning a little red as another bubble made its way out of her arse. “…I’m farting right now…”

GROSS Gee!” Alba replied, before mocking Georgia by pinching her nose and pushing her lips together to make a farting sound.

Fuckkkk off…” Georgia fired back, pushing Alba in the process. 

Despite Georgia’s current predicament, the girls had made good progress and were half way up the hill, although that was all changing as Georgia’s pace started to slow. Her stomach was really starting to cramp up and it was becoming increasingly harder to ignore the pain. The only way she found any relief was by bending and tensing her stomach, in turn, this meant she had to take the focus off clenching her butt muscles - it was a real ‘catch 22’. Additionally, she didn’t want to draw any attention to herself, but in the end, she had no choice, she did what she needed to. 

“Don’t shit yourself…” Alba remarked, somewhat arrogantly, watching on as Georgia had stopped, bending herself over and jamming one of her hands towards her bum. 

Ha ha…very funny” Georgia replied jokingly - slowly returning to an upright position with a groan.

The girls shifted their feet and continued up the hill, one small step at a time - the top was now in sight, which meant only a matter of minutes till they were back home. However for Georgia, with every step came more agonising stomach cramps, her body felt like it was now screaming at her for some release. Georgia continued to deftly fart, releasing some gas every few seconds, but that just made things worse, her body wanted more. The farting meant she had to unclench her butt cheeks, although it felt involuntary at this point, which then meant more effort to clench them again - she couldn’t remember a time when she needed to shit so badly. 

“Finally…” Alba sighed as they reached the top, the house now in view only forty or so metres away. 

Fuckkk…” Georgia moaned whilst closing her eyes, bending herself over again just to try and relieve any tension inside her. At this point it was all her mind could think about. 

“The toilet’s right there…” Alba smiled, pointing in the direction of the house.  

“DON’T!” Georgia replied with a wince. The bending over wasn’t even working anymore, her stomach was just in constant pain, and the involuntary farts were now coming out without her even needing to release. She was panicking, it felt like time was moving in slow motion - she needed her bum on the toilet seat, and she needed it now. 

“…be the best shit of your life…” Alba teased, poking some fun at Georgia, semi unaware of how dire her situation was. 

It definitely would be the best shit of her life, Georgia thought in the moment. Something then dawned on her, she had been in this situation before, when all she could think about was needing to shit. It was a memory, a feeling that her brain had completed blocked out, something she’d never actually told anyone. Sixteen years of age, on her way back from school, with nothing but needing to shit on her mind. She remembered cursing herself for not going when she had left her last class, but no one ever used the school toilets, and it was only a fifteen minute walk back to her house - she could hold it. 

With her stomach cramping and her arse getting more impossible to clench, just like it was today, as she turned the final corner, with her house in view, her brain seemed to overload. Instead of just releasing some gas, letting out a small fart, her arse hole seemed to betray her mind. Before she had time to react, there was a log forcing its way out, then a second, then a third, tenting underneath her school skirt in her white knickers. Without any control of her body, and her brain unable to help, warm urine then ran down her legs, finishing the whole ordeal off. 

Now, four years later, at twenty years-old, that very feeling hit her brain again, when you know something bad is going to happen and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Except this time she wasn’t alone; before when it happened, she’d managed to get inside, avoid her mum, wash her laundry and salvage her dignity - this moment in time was even worse. 

“…come on Gee…” Alba called back somewhat quietly, realising Georgia hadn’t moved from the top of the hill, “…imagine how good it will feel when you finally shit…”

Alba words then reverberated through Georgia’s mind, ‘how good it would feel to finally shit’-NO. 

ALBA…” Georgia winced, with her hand firmly placed on her bum “…ohhh god!”

Georgia’s mind, and more poignantly her bum, was about to fail her for a second time in her life. Her mind couldn’t simultaneously stop the pain in her stomach, the releasing of gas, the want to continue walking, and the overall need to shit, something had to give - and it had. Her mouth was wide open in a panicked state, a log was breaching her asshole.   

“…what?” Alba questioned, unaware of what was happening inside Georgia’s pants. Although her eyes were now fixated on Georgia’s hands which were pressed tightly against her bum. 

Nooo…nooo…” Georgia winced as her bum gave up, she could feel the log now touching her thong, hoping it wasn’t visible underneath her hockey shorts, but it was, “…shit…nooo…

“…NO WAY…” Alba laughed rather loudly, quickly realising the severity of the situation, and what the growing bulge was at the back of Georgia’s hockey shorts. 

“…ALBA…” Georgia pleaded, like Alba could help her in any way - it was no use. Georgia’s face had flushed red in embarrassment, and tears were now forming in her eyes. 

“Are you shitting your pants…?” Alba then asked somewhat involuntarily, getting second-hand embarrassment for her best friend. It wasn’t like they were alone either, there was the odd student or civilian walking past, it was awful timing. 

“Don’t look…” Georgia whimpered, with tears slowly running down her cheeks, realising the first log was now nestled in her pants, but also knowing there was still more to come.  

Just like it had done before, when Georgia was sixteen, her brain and body muscles had failed her, she was completely poohing her pants like a child would do. Once the first log had broken off and sat her thong and shorts, the second didn’t hesitate to do the same, Georgia could feel the warm mush that was forming in the back of her shorts. The second log seemed to break off in half, before it had finished forming, and so the leftovers were pushed to the side - she could now feel it sticking to her left bum cheek. Georgia almost wanted to moan in pleasure, but all she could manage was hanging her mouth wide open in shock. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, but was only about twenty seconds, her bum hole seemed to clench up, her accident had finished. Her mind didn’t seem to be working, and all that she could process was that she was standing, no further than forty or so metres away from her house. It wasn’t even the sheer embarrassment that turned her face red, it was the now growing smell of shit that filled her noise. This was complete and utter disaster, she’d worked so hard to get this far, all for her body to fail her. She had completely messed her pants on the street.  

“…oh my god Gee…” Alba said in shock, fully staring at the tent that had formed in the back of Georgia’s university hockey shorts. Even to the average person, it was a completely recognisable that she had shit herself. 

fuckkkk…” Georgia finally did moan, not in pleasure though, more in disgust.  

“you’ve fully SHIT yourself…” Alba couldn’t take her eyes off the bulge sticking out from Georgia’s bum. She almost couldn’t believe it - a student, her best friend, had shit her pants. 

It has to be said that Alba always thought of Georgia as an attractive, sexy girl; redheads always were spicy. Georgia had always been searching for fun on nights out, getting into trouble, but this was different - her look was now a complete mess. 

“This is soooo bad…” Georgia sighed, her face all crumpled up in disgust. 

The ordeal wasn’t over though. 

Ewwww….you’re peeing as well…” Alba said in disgust, looking on in amazement as Georgia’s hockey shorts now glistened at the front. It took a second, but gravity took its course, and a clear liquid starting to run down Georgia’s bear legs, from the inside of her thigh, to her ankles.

Georgia’s mouth was still wide open in shock, however, her eyes had closed as the piss escaped from her quivering pussy. Like it had done four years ago, her bodily actions had taken over; and piss shot out from her pussy, instantly warming her crotch and inner thighs, even mixing in with the shit that sagged in her hockey shorts. Unironically,  Georgia’s mind seemed to be in a bliss state as the feeing of letting go rushed over body. The heat of the piss made her pussy tingle, a feeling she’d need to sort out later; although she was brought back to reality when she heard the splashing from below. 

Watching on awkwardly, Alba had to turn herself away. From watching Georgia’s little hockey shorts glisten with pee, to seeing it run down her legs, and now splashing back off the pavement;  had completely amplified her own desperation. The look of relief on Georgia’s face, and the feeling of letting go were fixated in her mind; watching for any longer would have completely tipped her over the edge, causing her to have an accident of her own - pissing her pants. So, as she turned away, trying her best to disguise it, she let out a little gasp and jammed her hand into her crotch. 

“Pease take me home…” Georgia sobbed, her face now completely full with tears. 

“LETS…” Alba asserted herself, more for her own sake than Georgia’s. 

25 minutes ago, rfthawne said:

As a question, is this chapter a prequel to when the narrator and Maria ran into Alba and Georgia in chapter 1?

Yes - that's bang on! The story further develops in the next chapter...

32 minutes ago, rfthawne said:

Would definitely be interested to read more about Georgia and what she and Alba get up to.

Any ideas? Feel free to send me a DM. I'm only planning on writing about 5-10chapters... 

17 hours ago, WellofSouls said:

This is really well written and incredibly hot. Would love to hear more of Alba and Georgia's hijinks.

For sure! I have the first 7/8 Chapters planned so lmk if there's an idea that really sticks out to you...feel free to DM me. 

CHAPTER 4: THE PARTY

It had been just less than two weeks since the date, or that night should I say, and I’d be lying if I hadn’t thought it once or twice - or a hundred times. The whole ordeal, from Maria’s desperation to Alba’s accident was just tattooed on my brain, it was a memory I never wanted to forget. Maria and I had casually texted since, in fact, we’d planned to meet up the following Tuesday, a week after our first date, but Mara had cancelled - apparently she’d gone out the night before, insisting that any sight of alcohol would make her vomit. I didn’t necessarily mind though, as boring as this sounds, it meant more time for me to draft up my revision notes; exams weren’t approaching fast, but they were approaching. 

Awkwardly, I’d actually seen the red-head in the library, the one who Maria and I had bumped into on the walk home from the bar. I gingerly said hello as I sat down at a nearby table, nodded my head, and thought that would be the end of it. However, she came up to me as I left, asking how the date was, and what happened after, did I stay over, all those sorts of questions, the invasive ones. She did seem genuinely curious though, and I didn’t lie to her, I may have bent the truth slightly; as in, I told her that I stayed over and slept with Maria, but not that I woke up in the middle of the night, watched Alba piss herself, and then got her off - that part was a secret that no one needed to know. 

Before she finally let me go, I told her that Maria had invited me round at the weekend for some party. Unknown to me, and somewhat coincidentally, it was actually her birthday, and she had organised the house party for all her mates - even some were coming up from her home town. I semi apologised, double-checking that it was okay if I came, but she didn’t seem to care, she just brushed off the question, you know, ‘more the merrier’. If I’m being truly honest, I left the library that day a little excited about the weekends party; Maria was easy to talk to, the sex was great, what else could a guy want? In retrospect, my mind had seemingly forgotten about the whole ordeal with Alba - I probably would have to speak to her again. 

When I got home that night, it clicked, the red-head must’ve lived in one of the upstairs bedrooms, and the couple I saw, in the other (or maybe just the girl) - but that brought me more questions than answers. Where was she the night of Alba’s accident, they’d clearly all left together, but only Alba had made it home. There was a possibility that she could have come home later, but girls don’t do anything alone on nights out; whether it's using the bathroom, or going to the bar, walking home, it’s never a solo activity, it's always done in a group. Furthermore, Alba must have cleaned up well, from what I can remember, there was quite the urine puddle on the floor after she’d pissed herself; and seemingly, nor Maria or the red-head knew of it. 

Anyways, I’d spend Saturday morning doing some work, before wasting most of the afternoon watching the football; three matches in a day, one after the other, was a bit ridiculous, but it kept me entertained (and passed the time). Maria had insisted I arrive a little early, to pre-drink with the rest of her house; this wasn’t usually my style, but considering two of my own housemates had gone home for the weekend, and the other was upstairs in his room with his new girlfriend, I had no choice but to accept her offer. I threw on a white t-shirt, a baggy shirt over that, some jeans, overly applied my Tom Ford aftershave, and headed for the door. Hoping for some better weather, I was met with the same freezing air swirling around, it seemed to catch me off guard every time I left the house - it was still only the end of February, so not exactly summer yet. 

This time I made sure I wasn’t early, and knocking at the door, I stood with confidence, knowing Maria wanted me here. 

“ALEX…!” Maria joyfully expressed, the door swinging open in the process. 

“Hey!” I replied with a smile whilst getting pulled into a hug. 

Releasing her arms from the hug, she ushered me inside - it was nice to be out of the cold. 

“…you met Alba…” Maria said as we walked in, glancing over at everyone sat round the kitchen table.  

I nodded in response, and couldn’t quite tell if Alba wad glad to see me or not, her face was very indifferent. I had also noticed the little red top she had on, but averted my eyes away. 

“I’m Georgia…” the red-head said from the seat next to Alba - at least I had a name for the face now.

“That’s Kate…” Maria cut in, “…and her boyfriend Tom.”

“Hi everyone…” I said awkwardly to the table. I could feel my face blushing a little. I always found it very odd being stood up and introduced, never my finest moments. 

“You wanna drop your stuff in my room?” Thankfully Maria had diverted the attention away from me. 

“Sure!” I quickly replied, taking the first steps in the direction of her room.

Once out of the kitchen, and inside her bedroom, the first thing I noticed was the mess of clothes on the floor. This was a complete contrast to date night, where the room was cleaned within an inch of its life, presumably in case I ended up coming back, which I did. I had definitely done the same in the past before a date, in the hope that I’d be bringing the girl back. If anything, it was a good way to force me to tidy my room.   

“Sorry…” Maria said cautiously, releasing I’d noticed the mound of clothes on the floor “…we all got ready in here tonight…”

“I can tell…” I joked, letting out a wry smile. 

Fuck off…!” Maria rolled her eyes, before adding, “…leave your stuff here.” Pointing to a small space in her wardrobe. 

I pulled off my puffy coat, and hung it up, using the only remaining coat hanger, before attempting to take off my over-shirt. Every man knows that when taking off a jumper, and wearing a t-shirt underneath, there’s an eighty percent chance that the t-shirt will come off with the jumper, getting stuck over your head. I knew this would happen and so purposefully took my over-shirt off as slowly as possible, giving Mara the ammunition she wanted. 

Woahhh…calm down!” Maria said whilst biting her lip, looking at my exposed chest and abs. 

“Can you help?” I flirtatiously asked, with my t-shirt now stuck around my neck. 

Maria didn’t need any invitation to help, and with an excited look across her face, she pulled my t-shirt back over my stomach. Now face to face, only one thing was going to happen. In the moment, Maria and I both leaned in, forcing our lips against each other. Just like they had been on the date, her soft, tender lips were easy to kiss, and greedily I didn’t want to stop. Maria’s tongue made the first move, and it was nice to feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth, even if it did taste like pink gin. My hands had made there way to Maria’s parky tits, gently brushing over the top of her clothes - my mind loved it. 

“…finish this later?” Maria teased as she broke away, brushing her hand over the bulge that had formed in my jeans.  

“…hundred percent…” I replied eagerly. 

With the formalities in Mara’s bedroom done, on returning, we’d seemingly joined mid ‘never have I ever’; a game that everyone seemed to love playing when they weren’t the intended target. I poured myself a vodka coke, with a quite large helping of vodka, and sat myself down next to Maria. 

“Your turn…” Katie remarked, looking across towards Alba. 

“Never have I ever…” Alba paused and looked at Georgia, “…shit my pants!”

“…ohhhhhh FUCK OFF Alba!” Georgia fired back over the laughter at the table.

Unsure how to process the information I’d just heard, I kept my head down, glancing my eyes every so often across towards Georgia. She wasn’t necessarily my type, but she definitely was attractive; wearing a little pink top and white jeans. It then a triggered a thought, when Alba had left Maria and I on the hill, after the date, because Georgia needed the bathroom, basically meaning there was history. Furthermore, I couldn’t stop my brain from fantasising about what had actually happened, causing her to shit in her pants, but in the process, I managed to catch Georgia’s eyes. 

“It was ONE time…” she remarked, looking at me, before taking a large sip of her drink.

“FINE…!” Alba butted in, “…never have I ever had an accident…”

There was a brief moment of silence as both Katie and Georgia took large sips from their drinks. 

“I pissed my bed in first year…” Katie told the room, getting a scolding look from Tom. 

I then awkwardly picked up my drink and took a sip, looking at Alba as I did so. “Come on…we all have…as kids…” I paused, “…surely?” 

There was a collective murmur around the room, and then everybody seemed to take a drink; Alba, Maria and Tom included. As she drank, Alba frowned at me, basically saying with her face, ‘don’t you dare bring up what happened’. Obviously, I was going to keep it a secret, it was just nice to know I still had the upper hand with her. 

“Still didn’t shit myself after hockey…” Alba then teased towards Georgia, receiving a punch in the arm for her efforts. 

The game dragged on, probably for around another thirty minutes, running through topics like; ‘never have I ever had a threesome’, which I strangely found out that both Maria and Georgia had, logging it in my mind in case I could ever bring it up with her. Further, ‘never have I ever cheated (in a relationship)’, which caused a stir when Tom admitted to his guilt, apparently at sixteen though - I don’t know if that makes it better or worse. I did think about my actions with Alba after sleeping with Maria, but it was fair game, we’re not together exclusively. And finally, ‘never have I ever masterbated in a place I shouldn’t have’, where everybody seemed to drink; the best confession being from Maria, who said she’d orgasmed in the library toilets after a long day of studying. In fairness to her, we’ve all thought about it after a long shift in the library.  

The game was basically just a way for us all to get drunk, and loosen up, which definitely happened. Two and half vodka cokes in a short space of time was enough for me to be feeling the effects. In the end, people had started arriving, mostly Georgia’s friends from home, causing us to finish the game and start socialising. The table was modified to accommodate for beer pong, and two cocktail mixture sets were left out on the kitchen side, in case people wanted to be creative and make something new. There was also a shot-roulette board left out, which was something I wanted to avoid at all costs - playing it in first year had left me with some damaging memories. 

I didn’t know the exact time, maybe somewhere between ten-thirty and eleven, but the party had finally, fully kicked off. The house wasn’t completely rammed, but it was fairly packed; with enough people in to make it slightly difficult to move around with ease. In fact, with no living room (as it was Alba’s bedroom), the main areas of congregation were; the kitchen, the stairs, the upstairs landing, and the garden, despite the very cold temperature outside. I think the term is ‘beer jacket’, where people just refuse to feel the cold when they’re overly drunk. Despite the influx of people, most of whom I didn’t know, I also felt good; from the drinks I’d had earlier, I was feeling a buzz, just the right amount, not overly drunk, but past tipsy - the perfect balance for a passionate night of sex.  

This perfect drunken balance would have been great if I could find Maria, but she’d vanished. In fact, I was slightly concerned; earlier in the night she had introduced to a group of her ‘bio-med’ course mates, and one in particular called Patrick. I don’t know if it was because I studied law, and always needed a ready-insight into everything, but I felt an aspect of perspicacity, knowing it was clear Patrick and Maria had some sort of history. Stepping back inside from the garden, in my pursuit of finding Maria, I headed upstairs to finally use the bathroom and clear my head. After standing in the queue for a considerable amount of time, it was blissful to finally relieve myself of the growing urge in my bladder, watching as the piss ferociously hit the toilet bowl, some splashing back. It was as I headed back downstairs that my night took a turn. 

In her defence, I wasn’t really paying attention as I came down the stairs, but neither was she as she rounded the corner, two drinks in her hands. Oblivious to me, it was actually one of Alba’s closest university friends called Annabel, the second drink being for Alba herself. However, and somewhat unfortunately, neither of these drinks, in the red party cups, made it to their lips. As we’d both rounded the corner, we completely bumped into each other, the first of the drinks being spilled all down my white t-shirt; and even more embarrassingly, in her reaction to this, she’d turned away, spilling the second drink down Alba’s red top, who was stood directly next to her. I mean, it was always bound to happen in a house like this, with limited space available, but why me and Alba, that was the real question. 

“SHIT!” The blonde girl said, with a look of remorse and panic on her face.

“ANNABEL…!!” Alba shouted, staring down at the large wet spot on her red top; now exposing her lack of bra, her hard nipples visible through the wetness of the top. 

Trying not to stare too hard at Alba’s chest, I did something similar, looking down at my t-shirt, realising the alcoholic drink was causing it to stick to my skin. 

“I’m SO sorry…” Annabel said shyly, flicking her eyes between Alba and myself. 

“…it’s fine…don’t worry.” I replied quickly, pressing my lips together, somewhat in annoyance. 

“We can change…” Alba added, glaring over at me, stood in my soaked t-shirt. 

“I’ll get you another drink Albs…” Annabel said, turning away from the two of us.

“…fuck sake…” I sighed, moving my feet, taking the first steps through the crowd towards Maria’s bedroom. 

It wasn’t exactly a long way from the stairs to Maria’s bedroom, maybe ten yards or so; however, with the party in full flow, it meant becoming a contortionist, sliding my body through small gaps in the crowd, trying not to crash into them and make them spill their own drinks. Suspiciously, Alba seemed to follow close behind me, I could feel her presence, basically hanging on to my every step. The only assumption I could make was that she too had spare clothes in Maria’s room, I mean, Maria had alluded to them all getting ready together earlier in the night. I felt the hairs stand up on my arms and my neck in anticipation - Alba and I were about to be alone together, again. 

“Take it off then…” Alba said abruptly, the door to Maria’s room only just closing a matter of seconds beforehand. 

I looked at her somewhat in disbelief, but for some reason, did what she said. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen me half-naked before, and so in one swift motion, I pulled the sticky white t-shirt over my head and dropped it on to the floor - adding to the mess that was already there. 

“…look better in the light…” Alba said under her breath, taking a step towards me, virtually staring at my attempt of abs formed on my stomach. 

“Your turn…” I replied, stood their topless with my just my jeans on. 

Alba dead-ass stared back at me, rolling her eyes, but did the same, taking off her soaked little red top. This revealed her petite and toned figure, and small but perky tits - something I’d felt but not seen on the night of her accident. Embarrassingly, and if I didn’t already have a semi from the whole situation, seeing her erect nipples sealed the deal, my cock was now completely hard in my jeans. There was something about moments between Alba and I which I’d never experienced before, it just made everything else feel irrelevant. It was definitely the sexual tension, she was just so attractive. 

Only about a metre apart from each other, I did what any man would do in this situation; I took a step in, guided my right hand to cup Alba’s neck, closed my eyes, and leaned in. Alba’s lips somehow felt better to kiss than the night she pissed herself, we’d just perfectly connected, gently pushing against each other with ease. I could feel Alba wrapping her arms my body, and that allowed me to do the same; letting one of my hands, and more specifically my nails, scratching down the side of her back. Then, as I slowly tried to take it from kissing to French kissing, Alba seemed to resist a little.   

“You’re so fucking annoying…” Alba said, her face millimetres away from mine. 

“What…why…?” I replied, pulling away a little, with a confused look across my face. 

Because…you came to the party for Maria…” Alba paused before continuing, “…and…you’ve kinda ignored me all night, after everything…you know?…and now you wanna get with me…in Maria’s room!”

“Wait…” I paused, gathering my bearings, staring at her inviting eyes, trying to wrap my head around her mini argument “…you just told me to strip off…?”

“I know…” She sighed, flicking her eyes downwards “…I shouldn’t have…Maria’s my best friend!”

“Right!!” I fired back. If you couldn’t tell, there was a slight element of annoyance in my voice and attitude. Of course, Alba had every right for us to stop, but on the surface, she started it, and deep down, I felt like we both wanted it - or maybe that was just my horny mind. 

“It’s just…” Alba pressed her lips together, “…someone could walk in!!” 

“…you’re right…it’s stupid…” I said, gritting my teeth and cutting her off in the process - forcing myself to stop thinking with my dick. 

“…sorry…” She said shyly, carefully placing her long hair down the front of the shoulder - yes I noticed, she definitely did this on purpose. 

“Its fine…” I replied, releasing my arms from round her waist, “…the other night was…

“…crazy…” Alba finished off my sentence. 

“well…yeah…crazy” I replied, letting out a little smile. “…I was gonna say a one-off…”

“Definitely a one-off…” Alba smirked, her brain clearly thinking back to that night between us “…I fully pissed myself!”

As she stood there topless, looking as good as ever, it dawned on me that this was arguably the first conversation we’d ever had together, properly, even if it was me getting sort-of rejected. All I could muster in response was to nod and agree with her; she wasn’t wrong in her assessment, she had fully pissed herself, and I doubt she’d be having an accident again anytime soon, so in that sense, it really was a one-off. It was difficult to know what I was supposed to do next, thankfully, Alba broke the short silence. 

“Anyways…it was completely your fault.” Alba said accusingly, flicking her hair for the second time in as many minutes.

“My fault…you pissed yourself…?” I fired back, enjoying the flirty nature of Alba’s comment. 

“YEAH!…I would’ve made it easily…” Alba said quickly, “…you broke my concentration…stood half naked with the tap running…it threw me off!” 

“…that makes total sense…” I replied sarcastically, crinkling my forehead. 

“…okay…maybe I would’ve leaked a bit…but I got close and then saw your…” Alba broke off and angled her eyes downwards towards my jeans. ‘Boner, cock, dick,’ there were plenty of words Alba could’ve finished off her sentence with, instead, she’d chosen to look at it herself. 

There was one major issue with her looking directly towards my jeans and cock, and that was; partially still from the making out, and also from her talking, and making me think about her accident again, letting it run through my mind, was my boner. I could feel it tightly pressing against my jeans, which weren’t actually that tight, angling off to the left, quite clearly evident as it created a bulge. With Alba’s eyes fixed on my bulge, it only made things worse, I could feel my dick throbbing in my pants; so much for thinking with my brain and not my dick - now all I wanted was for her to touch it. 

I sheepishly looked back up, away from by boner, and towards Alba again, feeling my cheeks flush red in the process. Things had seemingly cooled down between us, non sexual joking around, and now I was rock hard, AND Alba knew about it - what a disaster. Unexpectedly, and very awkwardly, as I watched Alba nibble on her bottom lip in anticipation, I felt her hands move from the side of my waste to my front, just below my stomach. Instinctively, I felt her warm hands move down my stomach to the button on my jeans; and with no belt on, she popped it off with ease. Whilst doing so, Alba had somewhat stepped in, and now being so close, I could hear that her breathing had intensified. With two tugs of my jeans, they were now round my lower thighs, my boxers included in that, allowing my hard cock some freedom, standing up with no resistance.

13 hours ago, Rinatro said:

Poor Maria, stop thinking with your dick dude! You spent all party looking for Maria only to change focus at the last minute.

Great story btw 🙂

😅😂 Don't worry, everything gets revealed over time...

& Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it👍

CHAPTER 5: X-RATED

It was almost impossible to set the scene, but I’m going to try. I very rarely in life feel ‘out of control’ of my body, however, now was one of those moments. Firstly, I didn’t have any control of my thoughts, it had been completely overloaded by sexual thoughts and fantasies (thanks to Alba); and secondly, I had no control of the situation that was unfolding, in front of my very own eyes. You see, technically, it was Maria who had invited me round to the party, I guess with the expectation that we’d spend the evening together. In theory, everything pointed to that conclusion! So why, as I stood in Maria’s room, topless and with my jeans round my ankles, was it Alba, also topless, who I wanted to fuck - it made no sense. 

The bedroom walls were thin, the door was thin, and didn’t lock; everything hinted to the fact we should stop, or we'd get caught, someone could literally walk in, but the thought of stopping never entered mine or Alba’s mind. We’d even tried to stop, Alba had been the voice of reason, and I’d agreed with her; ‘what were we doing,’ foundling in Maria’s bedroom, but we both couldn’t resist. This was the moment, the moment that we’d both been waiting for, ever since she’d opened the door for me less than two weeks ago. Nothing mattered, the music blaring in the background, the muffled sound of voices talking, the unlocked bedroom door - this was it. 

“ALBA!” I sighed, closing my eyes as I felt her hand slowly touch the tip of my cock. 

Alba needed no invitation to wank me, slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft, causing me to take long deep breaths. She obviously wasn’t telepathic, but she had completely read my mind, somehow knowing that I was desperate to be touched. I thought back to leaving her on the spot in pissed soaked jeans, sincerely hoping she wanted more, and here was my answer - she did. As she continued to wank me, I started to let out longer breaths, somewhat of moans, to show my satisfaction, before letting her pull me closer.  

“You gonna fuck me this time…? Alba asked, her eyes lighting up in anticipation. 

“What about…you know…?” I replied, thinking about everything Alba had said earlier, whilst looking down at her lips - all I wanted to do was make-out with her. 

“One-off…?” Alba said cheekily, a rise smile forming on her lips. 

Yeah!!…one-off…” I replied, barely managing to get my words out.

Before I’d finished replaying, Alba had crashed her lips into mine, forcing us to kiss. Her lips were warm, soft, and the taste of alcohol further intoxicated my already perplexed mind. I had already sussed out her rhythm, sucking and pulling at my bottom lip before forcing her way to the top, and then back down to the bottom again. If I’m honest, I wouldn’t say it was my best kiss ever, it got sloppy in parts; Alba and I were both so jacked up, we almost fought, our lips banging into each other, but that was all part of the process. It hadn’t taken me long to start scratching her back again, dragging my nails down the side of her hips, grabbing and pulling on her skin for a reaction. 

The reaction was Alba letting out short, sharp moans, breaking away from my lips as I still tried to kiss her, indicating she wanted more. I accepted her invitation and started by cupping her small tits, knowing not to push them upwards, but to grab them, squeeze them, and let my fingers brush over her erect nipples. Like she had done on the night of the accident, Alba’s hand wasn’t necessarily wanking me anymore, more so just playing with my tip, to keep me happy. With both of us now letting out moans of pleasure, I knew it was time to try and take things to the next level. 

I broke away from Alba’s lips for a brief moment, guiding my mouth down her neck, gently kissing the side, before moving up the neck to her ear lobe, biting it with force, and then slowly dragging my lips back down her neck towards her right nipple. As I did this, Alba’s eyes were closed and her head was titled back; I loved the way she let out constant moans, always wanting to be pleasured. I tried all my tricks when my mouth and lips were round her nipple, gently flicking it with my tongue, sucking it, and then letting my bottom lip run over - going backwards and forwards.  

As I worked on Alba’s neck and nipples, my hands had become more free; and it allowed to be flick open Alba’s buckle, and slide down her jeans and light-blue thong. I didn’t even bother keeping her thong on for a little bit, she hadn’t done so with my boxers, so why should I - and anyways, I wanted to see that thigh gap again, and more pressingly, her tight pussy. Everything just reminded me of that night, when she stood in the kitchen with her wet jeans round her legs. I’d been so desperate for more then (but stopped myself), and apparently so had she, I couldn’t let it slip through my fingers this time. 

Talking of my fingers, after I’d tugged Alba’s jeans down, she’d started to shimmy her legs, letting her tight blue jeans, and thong, fall to her ankles, before kicking off her shoes and the rest of her clothes in the process - I finally got to see her naked. WOW! My shoes weren’t as easy to get off, so bending down, using my fingers, I untied my laces and ripped both my shoes off as fast as possible (but keeping my socks on). I know that some people don’t like having sex with socks on, but there was neither the time, or distractions for any further inconveniences. Alba and I both knew the risks involved with continuing, but that didn’t stop us.  

As I got back up from crouching down, my eyes veered past Alba’s pussy; I thought about stopping and starting to eat her out, I really wanted to, but time, we couldn’t have the desired thirty minute foreplay, and ten minute sex, we were under the clock. As my face reached hers, Alba took no time in kissing me again, this time harder and with twice as much passion. Alba’s tongue swirled around in my mouth, and I allowed my lips to grab ahold, sucking on it in the process, forcing Alba to pull away a little. She seemed enticed, crashing her lips back against mine, continuing the heated make-out session. 

“Fuck!” Alba moaned, breaking away from me.

“…you’re so fucking hot…” I said, watching her eyes carefully. 

“…I want you soooo bad!” Alba insisted, wrapping her arms round my body. 

It seemed impossible, because we were already so close, but Alba furthered our intensity by slowly sliding my dick in-between her legs - her pussy now resting on my hard cock. I couldn’t help notice, she was already soaked - fucking hell - my brain was in heaven and my body was tingling all over. I could feel my breathing start to intensify as we both looked down, watching as Alba started sliding her slender body backwards on forwards on my dick. Thinking back, I was an idiot for not doing this the week prior, why had I waited so long?

Ooooh!” Alba moaned, increasing the pace, “…fuckkk…”

She wasn’t the only one enjoying the feeling. My dick is circumcised, meaning every time she slide back over my tip, it was exposed and extremely sensitive to her wet pussy. As good as it felt, I was desperate for more; if she was this wet from just making out, I couldn’t help but think she’d be dripping if we fucked. Alba’s face, described using an oxymoron, had a pained but pleasured expression across it - she too was begging for more. With Alba’s hands now resting on my waist, I saw an opportunity and took it. 

With my free hands, I placed them underneath her bum, at the top of her thighs, where her arse was the softest. Using my strength, gripping her bum, I pulled her upwards, meaning both her feet would come off the ground. Now in full control, I swung her around, and sort of shuffled my feet towards the bed. Once there, still carrying Alba via her bum, I carefully collapsed on top of her; finishing in the missionary sex position, my dick rubbing on entrance to her pussy. 

“You gonna fuck me on Mara’s bed…?” Alba teased, biting her lip, her wide eyes glaring up at me. 

“…already?” I replied, watching her closely, I was now in full control because I knew she wanted me inside her - she couldn’t wait any longer. 

If I’m truly honest, I didn’t want to wait any longer either, my dick was throbbing, and rubbing it against her wet pussy was only making things worse. It was becoming increasingly hard to resist the temptation. Alba looked so vulnerable every time I eased my body upwards, dragging my cock along her pussy. We briefly kissed again but Alba couldn’t sustain anything major, her mouth was constantly letting out sharp breaths, mixed with moans. 

FUCKKK baby…” Alba moaned sharply into my ear, letting out a breath afterwards. 

FUCK! She was so hot. I wanted to fuck her so badly. 

“You like that…?” I teased back, looking authoritatively down at her. 

“Baby…put it inside…” Alba somewhat begged, her eyes looking submissive. 

I couldn’t say no this time, and as I relaxed my body, I allowed the tip of my dick to push against the entrance to her pussy. 

FUCK Alba!!” I moaned hard as my tip pushed its way in.

As I pushed the rest of my dick into her warm, wet pussy, Alba’s head tilted fully back. 

“You’re so tight…FUCK…” I moaned, starting to slowly slide my dick in and out. 

It was happening, finally, we were fucking! Alba’s legs had started out in a v-shape, allowing me to lean forward and rest my elbows beside her, slowly pushing in and out, watching the reaction on her face every time I thrusted forwards. Alba’s mouth was constantly wide open, letting out loud moans as pushed inwards, and then short breaths as I came back out. The feeling was indescribable, her pussy perfectly wrapped around my medium-sized dick. She might have been small-chested, but even the way her tits did a little bounce was perfect - I was in heaven. 

As we continued to fuck, I leant further down, coming closer to Alba’s face. In turn, this allowed Alba to wrap her legs around my back. I wouldn’t usually do this position on a one night stand, its more reserved for love making, however, I think Alba and I craved the intimacy. With us now face to face, Alba upped the stakes, kissing my neck and shoulders, before digging her teeth into my collar-bone area, biting down with some vengeance. My response was to fuck her harder, deeper and faster, although after twenty seconds or so, I slowed back down, knowing my limits. 

“…open your mouth…” I whispered playfully, wanting more revenge after Alba had left teeth marks on my body. 

Alba submissively did what I said, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. As I went down to kiss her, I swallowed, gathering spit in my mouth, before spitting into her mouth; watching as she caught it on her tongue. My aim wasn’t the best though, and I’d be lying if I didn’t say that some had ended up beside her lip, on her face. It did, however, give me an idea as to what I wanted later on. Back to the fucking, and after my quick increase in the tempo, Alba seemed to be breathing more deeply, in a more concerned fashion - I’d heard, and seen this before. 

“You close already…?” I teased quietly, increasing tempo again. However, I had to be careful because Alba’s pussy was that wet, and that tight, any faster and I’d be close to blowing my own load. 

With no hesitation, Alba pulled me back down to her lips, kissing me passionately. I immediately felt Alba’s tongue crashing into mine, before a warm liquid was forced against my tongue, ending up my mouth - she’d returned the spit! She wasn’t scared of being kinky, that was for sure. The whole situation had somehow turned me on even more, and I bit down on Alba’s bottom lip, before gently sucking it, as a way of making up for the bite. Alba’s way of saying thank you was  by rolling her eyes, I couldn’t get enough of her. 

“You’re gonna make me cum baby…” Alba then moaned, licking around my ear in the process. 

“Yeah…?” I knew I’d got Alba close, I could feel it, her moaning was sloppy and her hips rolled as I thrusted in and out. 

In turn, it was actually making things more difficult for me. Her pussy seemed to get slicker and slicker, and despite the vibration and hum of noise in the background, I could hear a definitive squelch every time I arched my body up, allowing my dick to angle downwards and go deeper. I rested my head next to hers on the bed, to try and continue with the deeper angle, I wanted to her to cum for me. 

FUCK!…it feels sooo good!” Alba moaned again, quite loudly, giving no consideration to the fact people may be able to hear us. 

With the both of us breathing heavily, our heads resting side by side, allowing us to moan into the others ear; I upped the tempo once more. I knew I would only last for thirty seconds, maybe a minute max at this pace, but all I needed to do was take Alba over the edge, and it was working. As I repetitively fucked downwards into Alba’s tight pussy, her legs tightly wrapped round my body, and her teeth biting down on the top of my ear, I could feel she was at the edge. Further, her moaning had almost stopped, it had been replaced with short intakes of breath, I just needed one last push (quite literally).  

Somewhat embarrassingly, hoping that I’d last longer, I could also feel my body giving in, so much for wanting to cum on her face, another time perhaps. Alba’s pussy had just been so tight, getting wetter and wetter the further on we went, I couldn’t take it anymore. Thankfully, she beat me to it, and I could feel it deep inside as Alba’s pussy clenched on to my cock, her legs starting to shake on my back. The further give away had been Alba’s nails that were aggressively clawing down my back; and the fact I’d upped the tempo one last time, causing her whole body to vibrate - it must’ve been one-hell of an orgasm. 

Fuckkkk…Alex…I’m cumming…I’m cumming…I’m cumming…I’m cumming…” Alba moaned repeatedly in my ear. 

Hearing those words, that she was cumming, further combined with her moans, gave me no time to react. Every little thing seemed to reverberate and rattle around my brain. I glanced my eyes across her body for one last time, appreciating her beauty, she really was a ten-out-of-ten; her mouth was completely open (moaning in pleasure), her eyes were firmly shut (internal bliss from the orgasm) - I was seconds away from blowing my own load. 

“…FUCK…ALBA!” I moaned directly into her ear, “…I’m gonna…”

I couldn’t finish my words because the pleasure was too much, from getting her off in soaked jeans, to now fucking in Maria’s bed, I realised that finishing inside her was the final piece of the puzzle. Almost pinning her down to the bed with my body, the fast paced rhythm I had before was now becoming sloppier; any frequent sex haver knows what’s it like when you’re (the male) is about to cum, you go slower, deeper, everything is done with more intensity. I could virtually feel my load shooting up my cock, and with one last, long thrust, deep inside her soaked pussy - I started to cum inside her.

Alba must’ve realised I was about to cum because as I stopped fucking her, letting my cock spurt cum inside her, she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Although, I wouldn’t really describe it as a kiss, Alba just sucked on my lips as my mouth was wide open, quietly moaning from the pleasure of cumming inside her tight pussy. I could feel my dick rapidly twitching inside her pussy, the feeling only made better by the fact that her orgasm was cresting as well, squeezing on her cock, forcing any last drops of cum out.  

“You couldn’t hold it…?” Alba teased, her eyes staring at me. 

I shook my head in response, panting, looking down at her dishevelled hair, but still immaculate face.

“You’re so tight…” I gasped, catching my breath, “…I couldn’t hold it…”

“We’re equal then…” Alba smirked, letting her head fall back against the duvet of Maria’s bed. 

“…equal?” I responded, letting out a wry smile in confusion. 

“You made me piss myself…I made you cum…” Alba fired back. 

“You came first…!!” I wasn’t entirely sure I agreed with her reasoning, I’d also just made her cum, and before myself, surely that meant I won?

As Alba rolled her eyes at me, I took my body weight off her and leant my body backwards. This allowed me to shift my body, and to slowly remove my now semi-flaccid dick from her soaking pussy. We both let out small moans as my cock popped out, and I flicked my eyes down in a flash, just to check if any of my cum was already about to drip out of her pussy, but to my dismay, it seemingly had been planted too deep. Then, I collapsed my body next to Alba’s, so we were both lying down, our arms touching, and puffed my cheeks. 

“You should go…” Alba said, flicking her eyes towards me. 

“Now…?” I replied, a little hurt by the comment. I always thought after-sex-care was important, apparently not.  

“Before we get caught…” Alba added, a grimace across her face “…I’ll be out in five!”

“…see you later?” I asked, phrasing it more as a question than a goodbye. 

“Hundred percent!” She replied, with a smile. 

I did as Alba said, and slowly got up off the bed. Once up, I wiped the sweat from my forehead and searched for my clothes. It seemed years ago that we’d come in just to change, and I was quickly reminded of that, picking up my wet shirt, realising I’d just have to wear my t-shirt for the rest of the night. The sex session had definitely made me sweat, and I struggled to get my jeans on because my legs possessed that warm, sweaty, sticky nature of post sex tiredness. I took one look back at Alba, her naked body lying freely across the bed, before smiling and swiftly exiting. This moment was going to live long in the memory. 

Hi All - I hope everyone is enjoying the story? Feel free to let me know your thoughts... 

This chapter brings to an end Part 1 of the story, and although I have Part 2 planned out, I'll need a few weeks to finish everything, so there may be a pause for a short while (2 weeks or so).... 

Anyways, enjoy the finale to part 1 :))

CHAPTER 6: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Georgia grew up rich, in comparison to most people that is. She couldn’t exactly remember their first family home, only that her parents had renovated a dilapidated barn when she was young, in turn, modifying the run-down stables, for her future horses (Bella and Roxy). The only downside of living in the countryside, in a little hamlet, was the frequent requirement to get the bus into town, or the train-station, or pretty much anywhere. The one exception to this was her school, which was a fifteen minute walk away. From eleven, Georgia’s parents had made the decision to send her to private school, which luckily for them, was located in the next hamlet along, a walkable distance. It was here that Georgia met her best-friend, Olivia (Liv), a fellow redhead, part of the reason they’d initially bonded; and had stayed friends ever since. 

Liv’s family weren’t as wealthy as Georgia’s, still had money, but not rich. They lived in a more normal four-bedroom house in the town, and that’s where Liv had grown up all her life. Only three of the bedrooms were used though; the master for her parents, one for Liv, and one for her younger brother, who coincidentally, was in the same school year as Georgia’s younger sister. Liv and Georgia had always wanted them to get together, but they were just friends, for now. With all the connections, this brought the families a lot closer together; whether it was barbecues in the summer, or new years celebrations, even going on holiday together, the families had done it all.

With all of this being said, Georgia had originally been annoyed at Liv when she returned her party invitation with a rejection, but her excuse was rather valid. Liv’s boyfriend had booked her a special weekend away in Berlin, for passing her exams; and to that, Georgia couldn’t really complain. In turn, Liv had promised to come up and see her when she was back, as soon as possible. Georgia missed the stupid fun they’d get up to after school, or in the long summer after their school exams, it was a real highlight or her life so far - one night in particular stood out. 

“You’re gonna miss the bus!!” Liv screamed in the direction of Georgia. 

“COMING….coming!” Georgia fired back, fifteen yards further behind Liv, still chatting away to a group of boys they’d met in a bar earlier in the night.

The last bus, well, the only real night bus, left at 2:22am from the town centre, with the route basically deviating away from the main roads, just hopping from hamlet to hamlet, dropping any late party goers back home. In reality, Liv could quite easily walk twenty minutes back home, or get a taxi, but for the most part after nights out, she’d go back with Georgia and they’d spent the night, and then all weekend together. Unlike the usual double decker buses that ran during the day, the night bus was small and single decked, having about thirty seats in total. 

The amount of seats mirrored the queue for the bus, as it had started with about thirty people waiting, now down to two, who stood in front of Liv. With another person on to the bus, Liv tapped her feet aggressively; one because she was getting agitated with Georgia, who still wasn’t moving away from the group of boys, and two, because she felt her bladder filling up, and the urge to pee was ever growing. 

“Two singles please…?” Liv said, whilst getting on the bus, passing the bus driver a £5 note; before looking back over her shoulder at Georgia. 

“I’m here…” Georgia shouted whilst jogging over, catching her breath as she stepped on to the bus, nearly falling over in her drunken state. 

“Finally…” Liv said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at Georgia. 

“…sorry!” Georgia replied, smiling, “…the tall one was cute…”

Liv then swung herself around when she heard the ticket machine start buzzing, before pulling at the two small bits of paper, each single being £2.50 each, and walking down the narrow path of the bus to find some seats. With some luck, as the bus was completely full, it was Georgia who spotted two seats on the back row; stumbling multiple times as the bus set off, throwing them both a little further backwards. Gathering their bearings, both still quite drunk, they both collapsed into their seats - Georgia taking the window seat, and Liv having the one next to her. 

Gee…” Liv said, continuing the conversation from before, “…he was just a rugby boy!”

“He was cute…!!” Georgia protested, slurring her words a little. 

“…meh…” Liv replied casually, “…you can do better.”

“Whatever…” Georgia signed, unhappy with her best friends disapproval, she always thought she had great taste in men. 

There was a slight break in the conversation, as Georgia stared blankly out the window, but Liv filled the silence. 

“Think about uni…!” Liv remarked, “…endless ruby boys…why would you want to settle down now?…when you can have as many as you want!”

Liv wasn’t wrong. 

“You make a good point…” Georgia smiled, laughing in the process.  

Georgia’s eyes had reverted back to staring out the window again, flicking them past every street light, it was a journey she’d done many times before after a night out; she watched on, knowing exactly where they were, as the bus finally left the main road. The town wasn’t big by any means, in fact, there were only about five main bars, three of which were next door to each other, overlooking the river, and three clubs, all of which were quite grotty - you had to be properly drunk to ever think about stepping foot inside. 

Ever since they’d finished their final school exams, the two of them had pretty much been out most weekends, either staying at Liv’s or Georgia’s afterwards, and tonight was no different. It was the last weekend in August, and both girls knew it was probably one of their final ever nights out together before they went to different ends of the country for university; Liv heading south, and Georgia heading north. They’d met in the town park with some other school friends, taking a picnic, which included bottles of wine, and a bottle of vodka; the real aim being to get as drunk as possible and then head to one of bars. 

Georgia’s evening had been more successful than Liv’s, getting three boys’ snapchat, all of whom went to the rival school that was located centrally in the town. Liv, on the other hand, a week before, had previously started talking to one of the boys from there own school; who would, over two years later, still be her boyfriend. It meant the night for her was more about having fun, then being ‘on the pull’; something that Georgia wanted to do every week. It was for this very reason that she’d nearly missed the bus, trying to chat-up one of the rugby boys. As the thought of him filled her brain, annoyed that she hadn’t been able to pull him (because she always did get horny when she’d been drinking); her eyes drifted back inside the bus, and she caught Liv tapping her feet and holding herself. 

“You need a wee?” Georgia asked cautiously, not wanting to raise her voice. 

“Yeah…bad…” Liv replied, looking a little concerned. 

The bus journey back to Georgia’s was usually around fifteen minutes, on a good day; but seeing as the bus was completely packed to the rafters, and from past experiences, Georgia knew it would take about twenty-five to thirty minutes. Luckily, the bus stop in her hamlet, virtually dropped them ten metres from her house, but that didn’t help the here and now; Georgia had been in Liv’s position multiple times, in fact they both had, getting more and more frustrated with every stop, wishing the bus would go faster, desperately holding themselves as they slowly made their drunken way home. The agitation always stemmed from the bus’s lack of ability to do more the twenty miles per hour - it was ridiculous.  

There had been countless times Georgia had rushed into her house, after a night out, and pissed like a horse, spurting aggressively in the toilet bowl; it was definitely going to be one of those nights for Liv she thought to herself, stealing another glimpse of Liv’s leg bouncing in the process. Georgia looked out of the window again, recognising the small monument as the bus veered around the roundabout; this was the first stop. The bus started braking, audible by the screeching, before crawling to a stop; a group of five or so passengers made there way down the bus and headed off. 

“I haven’t been since the first bar…” Liv cut in as the bus started up again, pulling away from the bus stop. 

“Fuck…” Georgia replied, before asking “…at like half-eleven?”

“Well…you were engrossed in mr husband…” Liv teased, throwing Georgia a pained smile, as another jabbing pain shot through her bladder. 

“Sorry…” Georgia smirked, not really adding any emotion to her apology. 

“Its fine…” Liv paused, “…the queue in Cuba (the name of the club) is always way too long…”

“Everyone uses the side alley…” Georgia added, giggling away. 

“I wish I had…” Liv replied, adding a light laugh before crossing her legs more tightly - she really did need to go.

Eww nooo…” Georgia protested, “…that’s disgusting…”

“I guess…” Liv fired back, really wishing she had used the side alley, however disgusting it was. 

“You’d have to get your pussy out…” Georgia stopped herself, realising she’d increased the volume in her voice, drawing attention to them on the bus; before trying to continue in a whisper, “…you’d have no way of wiping…you’d have a pissy thong for the rest of the night…”

“I probably will at this rate…” Liv somewhat moaned in reply, scrunching her forehead, and squeezing her legs. 

Liv could feel the pressure pushing down on her bladder, and the thought of peeing back in the side alley was only making things worse, tempting fate. Neither Georgia or Liv had ever been desperate enough to use the famous side alley, but it was well-known around the town as a pee hot spot. The alley itself was a little gap in-between the three, water front bars, where the large industrial-sized waste bins were kept; and it was easy enough to hide behind one and take a leak. It didn’t even matter if you were male or female, the lack of cubicles in the bars, and clubs, made it a hive for desperate bodies, usually leaving a large trail of puddles running down to the drain. 

As Liv uncrossed her legs, she secretly popped open the button on her light blue jeans, hoping for some relief on her bladder - it worked a little. She didn’t think she looked incredible tonight, the jeans were couple with a little brown tube-top (no bra), maybe a seven out of ten; but she put that down to the fact they’d spent hours laughing and joking around in the park, in turn messing up their outfits and make-up. Another worry was the heat, something that Brits don’t usually get much of in the summer; her skin felt sticky and sweaty, and she panicked about being able to pull her jeans down when she got to the toilet, but that was a problem for later, if she even made it to the bathroom. 

“Stop two…” Georgia said meekly, bringing Liv’s attention back to reality. 

“…finally…” Liv replied, uninterested, focusing all her attention to her desperation. 

What seemed like forever, but in reality was only about five minutes; the bus finally pulled into the second stop, with a much larger group getting off this time (around ten people). The other three passengers sat at the back, one girl and two guys, had also made their way off the bus, and it allowed Liv more space and freedom to bob her legs up and down without being judged. With more space available for the two of them, Georgia had seemingly noticed Liv’s jeans button being undone, but Liv just shot her a pained look, and nothing more was said. 

With the bus back moving again, at its irritatingly slow twenty miles per hour speed, Liv knew the next stop all too well, it was the school drop-off point. She had made this journey everyday for the past seven years, pretty much without fail; unless one of her parents dropped her off, or she scrounged a lift from a friend, as she hadn’t passed her driving test yet. Back to the here and now, Liv’s leg bobbing tempo was increasing with every minute, and not wanting to make scene, or alert Georgia, she was started to really struggle. It has to be said, the further out of town you got, the worse the roads became; combine that with the rickety nature of the bus - it was recipe for disaster. 

“Gee…I really need to go…” Liv sighed, looking across at her best friend, panic stricken. 

“I can tell…” Georgia replied, flicking her eyes up and down over Liv’s desperate state, letting out a drunken giggle. 

“Its not FUNNY!” Liv fired back. There was nothing else occupying her mind, all she could think about was the need to pee. 

“…a little!” Georgia teased, poking fun at her friend. 

“It hurts so much…” Liv pleaded, her eyes starting to well up. 

Liv had seemingly been doing so well, but the nature of the bus route, and the all round holding was becoming too much. The worst part about being desperate was always the end; you either got to slam your bum down on a toilet seat, or not (something that Liv didn’t want to think about). Trying not to draw any attention to herself, Liv opened up her thighs for a split second and jammed her hand into her crotch - relief - for now. She continued to squeeze her thighs together and tap her foot on the ground, it was relentless. 

“We could get off at the next stop?” Georgia suggested, noticing her friends rapid increase in desperation.

“…ermmm…maybe…yeah…” Liv replied, looking worse for wear. 

“We’d still have to walk back though…” Georgia hinted, referring to the fifteen minute walk back from the school grounds to her house.

“…but I could pee?” Liv said, before continuing “…I don’t care where…in a bush….you know!”

The school bus stop, drop off location, couldn’t come soon enough for Liv, she wanted to get off the bus right now and just drop her knickers - it would be total bliss. She thought about asking the driver to just ‘stop’; she’d get off, have a chance to pee, and then just make her way back home or something, desperate times called for desperate measures, but she knew she couldn’t. To make matters worse, before the next stop, the bus had to swing round a sharp corner, duck under a bridge, and then go along a cobblestone road that lead to the entrance of the school. It was bad enough on a normal day, virtually making your voice wobble if you were speaking, forget having to pee. 

Neither girl had spoken for the minutes leading up to school stop, both in anticipation of what was to come. Georgia had made a few encouraging noises in the direction of her friend, but was more preoccupied by the clear sky, and the stars, that were extremely visible once in the countryside, and out of the town. The window provided ample entertainment for her drunken state. Liv, on the other hand, constantly flicked her eyes from left and right, trying not to draw any attention to herself, even if it felt like the whole bus was watching her (other than Georgia, no one had a clue about her desperation). 

The odd person, followed by their friend or friends, had started to get up; someone had also alerted the driver that they wanted the bus to stop by pressing on the request button. As Liv watched the stop sign turn red, meaning the bus was going to stop, the thought of getting off only made her desperation worse. Everything felt warm, not from pee, but from her constant sweating; although she further internally panicked at the fear of standing up. She had barely moved once she’d sat down on the bus, what would standing up do, what if the bladder pressure and pain was too much. 

Liv had no time to think about any of the consequences as the bus veered round the sharp right hand corner, before quickly shooting down a hill and under the railway bridge. Georgia, realising where they were, had taken her eyes from the window (and the stars), to watch Liv’s rapidly urgent predicament. Subconsciously, Georgia knew what was coming, and wanted to watch over her friend to make sure that she was okay - but she really wasn’t. The cobblestone driveway to the school’s bus shelter was only three-hundred yards long, but that was three-hundred yards too long for Liv. 

As ten or so people headed to the front of bus, forming a queue to get off, Liv was still bolted to her seat. She didn’t need to bob her legs up and down anymore, as her whole body was being wobbled by the bus and the road. As she discretely pushed her hand deeper into her crotch, focusing her mind on nothing but the will to hold her bladder, the cobbled road was starting to defeat her. There was nothing Liv could do, the constant bobbling underneath her body had made her bladder tired, and caused her sphincter to loosen. Liv’s heart rate rapidly increased, and she felt her face flush completely red as the first little dribbles of urine were now forcing their way out - she could do nothing about it. 

Liv tried to counteract by pushing harder and deeper into her crotch, not caring if she was drawing attention to herself anymore, but the damage was already done. Despite the fact that the bus was slowing down, with every bump came another leak, little dribbles of warmth escaping. To make matters worse, Liv could feel the wetness on her thong below, just somewhat hoping it hadn’t made its way through to her light blue jeans. Liv could deal with a little bit of wetness on her thong, but it would be harder to disguise a full blown wet patch on the front of her jeans, especially from Georgia. 

As the squeaky bus brakes reverberated through the silent night, implying the bus was approaching the stop, Liv flashed Georgia a defeated look. The floodgates had been somewhat opened, and if Liv couldn’t relieve herself within the next couple of minutes, warm pee would be thoroughly soaking her jeans, not just dampening her thong! It's common knowledge that once you leak a little, voluntary or involuntary, the desperation seems to be amplified to one-hundred, and it's only a matter of time before you pee yourself (or make it to the toilet). Georgia, realising the absolute severity of the situation, from Liv’s look, made a move. 

“Let’s get you off…” Georgia asserted as the bus came to a stop. “…you can go behind the shelter.”

Liv nodded in response. Whilst it was more exposed than the alleyway, behind the wooden bus shelter would have to do, she had no other option right now.

Gee…” Liv froze, still at the back of the bus, whilst Georgia had started making her way forwards.

As Liv stood up, removing any pressure from her bladder, the squeezing of her thighs, or jamming her hand into her crotch; a warm spurt involuntarily shot out, soaking through her thong and down the side of her jeans. Instinctively, she looked down, hoping there wasn’t a visible wet spot, but there was; it was a darkened streak where the denim material had been saturated and now stuck to her skin. For the first time in her life, the fear of pissing her pants fully was very real. In an attempt to save herself, Liv covered her crotch area with her hands, and followed after Georgia. 

As Liv embarrassingly made her way down the bus, still trying to squeeze her thighs together whilst walking, rushing to get off, she felt herself leak again; this time the warmth pooling around her pussy and bum. Liv noted how the release felt so good, and sent her mind into a blissful state; her brain would do anything to release the pressure in her bladder - literally anything. Obviously, this was not how a sensible eighteen year-old was supposed to think, but Liv couldn’t help herself, she was starting to lose total control of her bodily functions. Thankfully, due to the darkness, no one had noticed the streams shooting right and left across the bottom of her bum, that would’ve really given her predicament away. 

Liv virtually sprinted off the bus, barely acknowledging Georgia who was stood waiting, before darting round to the back of the bus shelter to relieve herself. Her whole body, from her head to her toe, was tingling in anticipation; every fibre inside her was twitching, doing everything it could to hold on before releasing. Liv could hear muffled voices in the background getting quieter, assuming they were heading back down the cobbled street away from the school, that very street being the reason she was in this predicament. Neither a long trip in a car, nor being desperate in a lesson had ever felt like this, this was her worst ever desperation experience ever, everything hurt. 

Liv knew she’d leaked again, she could feel it, they were becoming longer and more impossible to stop, but she didn’t dare look down to inspect the damage; all she wanted to do was find a spot and yank her jeans down. The reality was, if Liv had looked down, she would’ve seen a very visible wet patch forming on the front of her jeans, followed by streaks running down the back. In fact, Liv might not have realised it, but she was, in fact, slowly pissing herself. Ever since she’d sprinted off the bus, the motion from her legs, releasing any pressure on her bladder or crotch, had allowed her sphincter to contract, basically pulsating and releasing spurts of hot urine into her jeans and thong with every step. In all, it was quite lucky she was alone, now behind the shelter; if she was still on the bus, there was no doubt she would’ve made a scene, obvious rivulets and streaks forming all over her jeans. She now looked like a girl who was pissing herself, because she was.  

As Liv stood motionless, ready to yank down her jeans, her back and head resting against the wooden shelter, she felt warmth trickling over her ankle, and a splatter on the floor. This wasn’t a warmth that could be associated with sweat though, this was something else; a much hotter liquid that came with a certain thickness. Truth be told, Liv was feeling it everywhere, not just on her ankles; but also her thighs, shooting up her bum, and down on her calves. Furthermore, the pressure in her bladder felt like it was somewhat subsiding, and instinctively, with flush red cheeks, Liv closed her eyes, her brain was finally at peace. 

“LIV…oh my god…!!” Georgia said under her breath, who had just wondered round the corner, and was now staring intently at Liv’s obliterated, piss-soaked jeans. 

“WHAT!!…fuck…Gee…” Liv’s eyes flicked open. 

“LIV!!” Georgia repeated, now staring at the puddle that had formed below her best-friends jeans. 

As Liv stood face to face with Georgia, there was a sudden realisation of what she’d just done. What had started out as dribbles, caused by the bumpy bus-ride, further exacerbated by trying to stand up and then sprint off the bus; had actually become a steady stream of spurts and periodic hisses. By the time she stood behind the shelter, fully alone, her sphincter had fully contracted; involuntarily causing Liv to release hot wee into her jeans, completely soaking herself. This wasn’t just an accident, Liv had fully exploded, with nearly every inch of her jeans being saturated, turning the light denim material into a darkened one. 

Hahaha…” Georgia laughed, her mouth wide open, “you’ve fully pissed yourself…oh my god Liv!”

FUCK!!” “ Liv moaned, finally looking down at her mess - the total destruction of her jeans. 

With her eyes now fixed on the wet jeans, the sheer embarrassment of it all washed over her body, the hairs on her arms and neck standing up, adding to the feeling of soaking hot clothes stuck to her skin, it was horrible. Never in her life could she remember pissing her pants, this was definitely a first. She scolded herself internally - was she six years-old… - she was supposed to be an adult, very capable of holding her own bladder. 

“Jesus Liv…” Georgia cut in, still somewhat laughing. 

“…shit…” Liv couldn’t stop herself from swearing again, still coming to terms with her accident. 

“You’ve fucking pissed your pants…” Georgia paused, “…I need to get this…”

Georgia whipped out her phone, and headed straight for the camera app. At first, she took pictures of Liv, who stood with her hands covering her wet jeans (not doing a good job as her jeans were totally saturated), and an embarrassed look across her face, before switching to video mode; zooming in on Liv’s jeans, making her turn out fully so she could see the wet patches and streaks down the back as well. Before Georgia could finish filming, things seemed to get blurry in her mind. 

WAIT A SECOND…

As Georgia’s mind went cloudy, everything seemed to blur together, it wasn’t Liv who was being filmed, it was her - that surely wasn’t right? Georgia remembered the night-out perfectly; in fact, she still had the pictures and videos saved on her phone, bringing it up as a joke to tease Liv whenever they were drunk. She remembered everything clearly, from the boys she’d spoken to, the bus journey, to wondering around the bus shelter, and seeing Liv completely spurting in her pants, wetting herself - what was going on? Then there was the warmth spreading across her crotch, just like Liv had described on their walk home from the school bus shelter. She’d embarrassingly told Georgia about the constant spurting whilst getting off the bus, and how she didn’t even have a chance to pull her pants down, the accident happened before she could even react.

Georgia was feeling it right now, a hotness pooling around her crotch, wetness soaking her pants, just like Liv had described; the thickness of the liquid running down her legs, her brain being in a blissful state - what the fuck was going on? It was Liv who pissed her pants, Georgia made it home completely dry. Why was the story distorting so much, everything seemed to be perfect, it didn’t make any sense. 

“Shit!!” Georgia’s eyes flicked open, before panting hard, bolting upright in her bed. 

It took a few seconds for Georgia to process where she was, but from the flower-pattered duvet, and the little desk in the corner, she quickly identified it as her room. It then made sense, she had been dreaming about the story from a few years ago; meaning it was real, it was Liv who pissed herself - but that somehow didn’t explain the wetness she still felt on her crotch, a pooling of warmth. That was very real. 

It then hit Georgia - she’d pissed the bed. 

• 2 months later...

Hi all, 

Part 2 is just around the corner, but first, here's a quick interlude...

If you need a reminder as to what has happened previous, and who the characters are, the first 6 chapters are above ^^

CHAPTER 7: INTERLUDE

Georgia’s bedsheets, along with part of her duvet, and thong, that she’d slept in from the evening before, were soaking wet; at least she’d managed to remove her clothing before she’d got into bed, that was one positive that flashed into her mind. The soaked bed only presented half of the problem though; she wasn’t sure if she was still drunk but her head was throbbing, almost pounding, as she tried to make sense of the situation that lay in front of her. Everything was a complete blur; her throat felt as dry as a desert, her skin warm (but also cold at the same time), and her body still trying to fully wake up to reality, the dream being a lot more vivid than she’d realised.

There was a pain, a sinking in her chest as images of her past flashed through her mind. She actually couldn’t remember the last time she’d wet the bed, not even as a child, it just didn’t happen. Of course she woke up desperate, that happened all the time, but not pissing in her sleep. It was her younger sister that had struggled with bedwetting, having to wear protective pants until she was a teenager. Georgia’s sister, who was now ready to go to university herself, being two years younger, had repeatedly pissed her bed when she started drinking at sixteen, usually leaving Georgia to cover up her mess and wash the sheets in secret. The wettings had stopped, and her sister had managed to handle her alcohol better, but Georgia now felt what her sister felt for all those years. 

There was a reason to be thankful though; despite it being her birthday evening, her friends had booked an AirBnB and had left the house at some ungodly hour in the morning as her room, overlooking the road, was too cramped to sleep any of them in - and ‘thank god’ she hadn’t let anyone stay with her. Yes, she had a double bed, and that’s what it was advertised as, but it felt (and looked) more like a three-quarter size than a full double bed. Georgia had, one-time managed to get a boy into it before, with seemingly no problems, but judging bed sizes by boys doesn’t mitigate the real issue at hand - and anyways, Georgia preferred staying over at boys’ places. 

Starting to sit up slightly, feeling the total dampness between her legs, it dawned on Georgia the complete mess she’d made, twenty-years old and thoroughly pissing the bed, shameful behaviour. Contrary to this, she wouldn’t be the first, and certainly wouldn’t be the last to wet the bed at university, and at least she hadn’t done it in first year - there would be nothing more humiliating, as Katie had told the group the previous evening. Despite four people living in this small terraced house, Georgia had a much better chance of getting away with making a wet walk of shame, to that of eight people living along a corridor.

As the tiniest bit of light crept through a gap in the curtain, Georgia’s eyes started to react to this, and she could now make out more of the mess; the way her bottom sheet had completely discoloured, representing where the pee had spread from her pussy. Furthermore, the way she had sprayed a little on her duvet cover, which was still wet, every now and then a droplet of pee flying off and landing on her skin. The worst of all though was the way her bum sank into the pooling puddle of warmth, there was no way out; it was bad enough having an accident, but she had basically been sleeping in it. In reaction to her findings, Georgia puffed her cheeks, trying to figure out what to do next. 

Georgia shamefully, and somewhat curiously, slid her hand from under a dry part of the covers to her crotch, feeling the wetness on her upper legs before sliding it across her drenched thong. As her fingers reached the hem of her cliterous (over the wet thong), pulsating waves of pleasure shot through her body, a feeling she knew all too well. Doing the same motion again, letting her fingers drift across her wet thong, where her labia was located underneath; Georgia’s back arched in anticipation and response, before falling back down again into the wet, and slightly warm pooling mess. This wasn’t entirely the feeling she thought would be her immediate reaction to the mess. 

Georgia, whilst quietly panting, somewhat panicked, and quickly removed her hand from her crotch area, a sense of guilt flushing through her body as she felt the wetness spread across her back again. ‘What was she thinking?’ She closed her eyes, in hope she’d gather her bearings, but it only escalated the issue. With her eyes firmly shut, all she could see was Liv’s red hair, somewhat representing the colour of her flushed cheeks, as she backed into the rear of the bus-stop, piss sprinting down her jeans. With every droplet that formed in Georgia’s mind, every rivulet that ran down Liv’s jeans, more waves of pleasure pulsated from Georgia’s crotch, there was no escape - she just had to touch herself. 

In an instant, Georgia’s hand brushed across her wet thong again, this time a little harder than before, thinking about the explosion of pee that she witnessed in her dream (and real life), and the puddle that formed underneath Liv’s legs. ‘GOD, IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT…!!’ Georgia didn’t dare to open her eyes, the more she thought about the accident, the more her pussy throbbed - a calling for her to keep on touching and rubbing. Now panting hard, and in a rush of blood, Georgia let a second finger slide down across her soaking wet thong, the silk of the thong now being rubbed in all directions aggressively. 

Georgia then stopped again, panicking even more, ‘What was she doing??’ Was she masterbating over her best friend, or the fact she’d completely pissed her pants - we all know the answer to that, and so did Georgia deep down. She also knew it didn’t feel completely correct to be doing this, but the nature of her spinning head, the one she’d woken up with, seemed to be helping her lose control. Her mind then flashed back to her recent accident, the way she’d made it all the way up the hill, the house was insight, but she’d completely lost control. The embarrassment of it left her even more aroused. Her fingers were now inside her thong, caressing her cliterous, backwards and forwards, side-to-side, anything to maximise the pleasure. There was no stopping, she had most definitely gone past the point of no return. 

Her mind was overloading as she continually stroked her wet pussy, in more than one way, to a climax. She could hear the squelch coming from the sheet underneath every time she arched her back, but the repulsive thoughts were now suppressed; in fact, they only made her more horny. She kept thinking about the tent that had formed in the back of her hockey shorts from the messing accident, and the warmth of pee on her bare skin. Georgia could clear as day remember Alba’s second hand embarrassment, asking her ‘are you shitting your pants…’, and then ‘you’ve fully SHIT yourself…’ - she replayed this over and over, having to bring her free hand up to her mouth, to quieten the moans that were now repeatedly getting louder. 

Georgia was so close to finishing but she craved more, something to elevate the orgasm, something to set her mind completely on fire. After all the teasing she’d been ridiculed with by Alba over the last few weeks, maybe it was her turn to suffer the pure embarrassment of having an accident as an adult. Unknown to Georgia, Alba had already suffered this embarrassment - in fact, if Georgia hadn’t left Alba on that cold Tuesday evening for a boy, she would probably have seen Alba come as close to an accident as possible (maybe even having one) - instead, that was left for Alex to deal with. It then dawned on Georgia, that boy was the reason she’d got so drunk in the first place, he’d sent her a message saying he was at another party and so wouldn’t be attending her birthday. Things somewhat started to make sense now, him saying he was at another party basically meant he was fucking another girl, leading her to get overly drunk. This further fuelled Georgia’s crave to orgasm, knowing she hadn’t got one from him - and it didn’t deter her from making up her own story, one where it would wipe the smile off Alba’s face, and turn it into tears. 

Whilst carefully caressing her pussy, Georgia’s mind took her and Alba to the middle of the dance floor in the students union, a place where every student suffered the highs or lows of university life; sometimes that meant being rejected from a girl/boy, or ‘pulling’ and leaving for a few rounds of sex - or in Georgia’s case, Alba having an accident. Georgia had dressed Alba in a red top and tight white jeans, her silky hair falling past her shoulders. Georgia’s mind, and fingers, danced as Alba’s desperation caught up with her; before being dragged across the dance floor, past the bar and towards the toilets. Georgia’s slowed down time, making Alba grimace harder, watching her face and panic unfolded. Georgia knew she was close, very close, she needed to hold on for ten more seconds.

With Alba dashing for the ladies toilets, Georgia rubbed her pussy harder and harder, she wanted to cum, she needed to cum, she was literally about to cum. Georgia then played through the final moments in her head. Alba was next in line, grabbing herself profusely, but also trying to stay elegant; although there was nothing elegant about the way Alba looked in Georgia’s head, other girls glancing across at her, getting embarrassed for her, a grown woman about to wet themselves. Georgia moaned again as she allowed the cubicle door to fling open in her mind, allowing Alba one final look at the toilet before disaster. Georgia was right there, she couldn’t stop it, her orgasm was about to erupt, crest, set fire to her mind. 

As Georgia’s fingers located her cliterous, she watched on in pleasure, being in the cubicle with Alba as she’s started pissing herself before making it to the toilet. Georgia had nothing left to give, she knew she was cumming; imagining the pure panic on Alba’s face as pee spread across her jeans, running down her legs with extreme force as she pissed her pants in the club toilet. Georgia wanted to scream, and so dug her nails into her own hand to stop herself - it was the purest form of pleasure. Rivers of pee ran down Alba’s white jeans, causing her to cry out in embarrassment; other girls in the queue making remarks whilst looking into the cubicle, ‘she’s pissed herself’ ‘I can’t believe she’s just pissed her pants’ ‘that girls just wet herself…’ - Georgia had achieved what she wanted.

Georgia stopped touching herself, respite, finally. She then carefully opened her eyes again, and it took her at least two minutes for her breathing to calm, her chest rising and falling with the deftest touch. That had been one of the best orgasms of her life, in fact, it had been a long time since she’d had a better one, and it was all based on pee. Many thoughts and questions filled Georgia’s head but there was one that stood out more than the others; she needed to wash her sheets without anyone finding out - and quickly.