Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Male vs Female goodnites

I've only used the male style GoodNites and they work for me and my bedwetting so no real need to try the female ones.  However your point about Amazon being out of the Boys GoodNites is a real observation.  

I usually buy my GoodNites from place like Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens.  I have to say that  just about ever time I do go to buy Goodnites the Boys stock is way low or out while the Girls Goodnites have decent stock.  What up with that?  Are there that many boys out there bedwetting that Boys GoodNites stock stays low or do stores just not stock the Boys GoodNites like they do the Girls ones?  

On 4/9/2023 at 3:40 AM, joesty said:

So recently amazon was out of my normal choice of male goodnites, so I bought some female ones and I'm glad I did! For some reason they seem to be a lot more absorbent. Has anyone else noticed a difference between the two?

I’ve heard something like this before. How much can the female ones hold vs. the male ones? Do you notice a difference in the shape/placement of the padding? Do you point down or up when you wear them?

Having used both, I can safely say that it's probably because of the girls' version having most of its absorbency where liquid normally pools in a diaper, i.e. around the middle, whereas even the XL boys' version is more absorbent up front, which doesn't usually help older users. Both are fun, but I've always preferred the girls' version myself, since they're much cuter.