Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to sit on someone’s lap while I wet myself.   anyone else?

Absolutely 100% yes! Id love to grind and squirm on someone while im desperate to pee and basically use their lap at my potty. It would be so much fun

For me, it needs to be no accident. I want her to look me right in the eye, defiant and mischievous, and then power-wash her panties from the inside, very full to completely empty, hissing loudly, all

have also done this with GF dressed in nappy (diaper), tights (pantyhose) and a dress.  We were desperate to get home, well she was (!) and do it.  Got to the bathroom, I sat on the loo, but she wasn't sure she could fit (it was a small toilet) and she was hopping from one knee to another.  I got into the bath and sat there, she said it was already coming a bit but sat on my leg and sighed, letting it all out.  I rubbed her lower back to help, and the moderately sized nappy overflowed, all down her tights and my leg.  very nice!

When I first met my wife, she would often indulge my wetting kink and frequently sit on my lap and wet herself (as well as other wetting games). I used to have to work away regularly and (when the kids were little so in bed when I got back), would welcome me home by sitting me down, sitting on my lap and letting go the pee that she had saved for my return.  It was like she was making her mark and welcoming me back. The kids are grown up an moved away but sadly, my wife no longer feels the need to indulge my kind and I respect her to much to pressure her into something she no longer enjoys. I miss those times but at least I have the very wonderful memories 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 11:29 PM, dwp said:

I love having a girl sit in my lap and wetting herself, and me. That's just the hottest thing that you can do.

On 4/11/2023 at 1:56 PM, TheP1ss3ur said:

I would LOVE to have a girl have an accident while she is sitting on my lap. It's one of my biggest fantasies.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:07 AM, blackdiaper said:

That's one of my biggest fantasies.
Hugging a girl who is bursting while sitting on my lap and then she loses control while still hugging ❤️ 

On 4/12/2023 at 10:07 AM, SoggyShorts said:

One of my favourite fantasies is to have a girl sitting in my lap, wetting herself.  I then respond by wetting myself hard enough that she can feel it rewarming her panties.

Amen to that, hard agree. Hopefully one day we'll get that experience.

On 4/12/2023 at 10:50 PM, SoggyShorts said:

For me, it needs to be no accident. I want her to look me right in the eye, defiant and mischievous, and then power-wash her panties from the inside, very full to completely empty, hissing loudly, all while never breaking eye contact. 

That would be just sooooooo fucking hot. 

Exactly. Everything about that sort of situation is just perfect. It would be even better if she is the one to initiate it, so she sits on your lap telling you how desperate she is. That'd be it right there.

Edited by AstralPrince
Typo (see edit history)
On 5/11/2023 at 5:12 PM, AstralPrince said:

Amen to that, hard agree. Hopefully one day we'll get that experience.

Oh, I've had that experience several times. I always love it. My wife has done it for me a few times. I love it when she suprises me by crawling onto my lap and letting go, without warning, and totally soaking both of us.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:15 AM, Shypurincess said:

I want to sit on someone’s lap while I wet myself.

I want someone to wet themselves while sitting in my lap (lotus style) or mutually wet ourselves together. I've only gotten the opportunity to do this with one partner, it's a divine way to connect with a partner! If there's any nerdy (not to be confused with geeky, I'm talking academic nerdy), progressive, active/outdoorsy women in the New England area who are into this, send me a message. 

12 hours ago, pierplanetarpi said:

Got another experience with this that I'm happy to share...

While I'm still coming to terms with my wife's decision to make a full stop with anything having to do with diapers, she's still thankfully willing to do some other pee-related things on occasion. One such occurred recently while we were relaxing at the seaside. We weren't completely alone (few people around but not looking) and I was sitting in the sand, wearing black water shorts and a dark shirt. My wife was wearing a one piece swimsuit. She came over and sat down on my lap and pretty soon I felt the warm wetness flooding my lap and gushing over my legs and down into the sand. This lasted about 20 or 25 seconds and then she stayed a minute or two longer so as to not be completely obvious, before getting up and going on her way. When at the seaside/beach she never uses restrooms for pee and will just go whenever and wherever she feels like it, often just a little bit at a time, possibly even dozens of times throughout the day. 

I absolutely love that. Feeling that wet sensation on your lap totally out of the blue is the most exciting thing. My wife has done that for me on a few occasions, and I always just absolutely love it.