Sign In

Women In Mens Room

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People with sinister motivations are going to do what they are going to do, regardless of rules.  I know a few trans women, and you would never suspect, upon meeting them, that they are "biologically

LOL, my wife and daughter went to this Taylor Swift concert, and it made the NY Post for the number of women crashing the men’s rooms.  Now I’m regretting my decision to stay home….https://nypost.com/

It reminds me at a time at a restaurant when my dad use the men's room and he was disturbed because a father brought his young daughter in there who was sort of looking at him at the urinal. I think m

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

In Germany men are encouraged to sit when using the toilet

I wish American men (Men/boys in the USA) would do the same because they can't "aim" for the life of them, leaving an unsanitary, disgusting splattered piss mess everywhere.

12 hours ago, Ms.Garcia said:

Women deserve a safe space and having women only bathrooms are great. If I see a man in the woman's bathroom, I refuse to use it.

I think that's fair and understandable.  It's a slippery slope to allow biological man/woman to use an opposing sex's  restroom in the event they identify as such.  It can most certainly be abused and taken advantage of by those with sinister, inappropriate, and wrongful motivations.

26 minutes ago, Will1994 said:

I wish American men (Men/boys in the USA) would do the same because they can't "aim" for the life of them, leaving an unsanitary, disgusting splattered piss mess everywhere.

I think that's fair and understandable.  It's a slippery slope to allow biological man/woman to use an opposing sex's  restroom in the event they identify as such.  It can most certainly be abused and taken advantage of by those with sinister, inappropriate, and wrongful motivations.

Republican politicians are more likely to assault women in bathrooms than trans people are. 

38 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Republican politicians are more likely to assault women in bathrooms than trans people are. 

We don't need to bring that sort of talk in here.  I don't really see the good that will come of pointing fingers at specific groups because abusers (bad people in general) can come from any background or affiliation.

A local Starbucks (coffee house) has two restrooms.  They are very much like single-user home bathrooms, except have no shower.  Each door has an icon meaning something like "Woman or Man."  They're intended for one person at a time.  (Occasionally, two women or a man and a women go into one together.) 

I've not heard anyone complain about this arrangement.  But those who don't like the arrangement can buy espresso and/or use a conventional restroom at the community college very near by.  The neighborhood also has a hospital with a coffee stand, public dinning area and restrooms.  Presumably, people disliking Starbucks's  arrangement use one of the alternative options.

I've seen two problems at this Starbucks.  First the restrooms do not suffice suffice for when the Starbucks is very busy.  The single waiting line can be six or eight people long.   However, more than three people waiting is rare.  Second, the restrooms are out of sight of a large part of the dinning area.  So when a waiting line does develops, customers are largely unaware of it.  (I saw one attractive Asian student looking increasingly uncomfortable during a long cell conversation.  When the call finally ended she slipped her phone into her purse and ran to the restrooms.  When she could see the seven-person waiting line, she looked absolutely panicky.  Great in an anime.  Not so great irl.)

Most times I go any concert I tend to see ladies in the men's room. It's usually cause by the ladies rooms jus having to many people and they need to go urgently I guess. I once saw a group of middle-aged women storm the men's room and a local concert. Their also was this time I went to pee at a concert and saw that each stall had a lady standing outside it. This one lady went off on a dude how came out 1 of the stall saying that he could've used a urinal before running in herself. During this same bathroom trip a women said that she's jealous that she couldn't  pee in a urinal like me while squirming waiting for a stall to open.

@Ms. Tito

"Republican politicians are more likely to assault women in bathrooms than trans people are."

I often say this myself all the time, the threat of transgender people in bathrooms has no basis in reality and is just used as a form of hatemongering and scaremongering from the party of family values, which has hundreds of convicted sex offenders in it. It reminds me of Mike Huckabee who said he would like to identify as a woman so that he could go into the girls showers and sexually assault people, it's all projection, it's because that's what they would do if given the chance, and very frequently do. Hypocrites all. I'd feel safer peeing next to a trans woman than a conservative politician.

@Will1994

"I don't really see the good that will come of pointing fingers at specific groups because abusers (bad people in general) can come from any background or affiliation."

The difference is that in the United States the Republican Party has made transphobia, homophobia and misogyny the foundation of their party's platform passing tons of laws that restrict the rights of LGBT individuals and women based on fears that have no basis in reality and just appeal to a base that is angry, bigoted and hateful. Yes there can be bad people in every group affiliation but some groups are just toxic hate groups themselves. The idea that every political party is equally bad is not supported by evidence.

@Stanley79

"'I've seen two problems at this Starbucks.  First the restrooms do not suffice suffice for when the Starbucks is very busy.  The single waiting line can be six or eight people long.   However, more than three people waiting is rare.  Second, the restrooms are out of sight of a large part of the dinning area.  So when a waiting line does develops, customers are largely unaware of it." 

That's one thing that I fear in regards to unisex bathrooms as it could lead to less bathrooms all around. Instead of having to opposite sex bathrooms with multiple stalls are urinals you will basically just have to single user bathrooms that are totally inadequate for everybody using them. And it still baffles me how place where people are basically drinking highly diuretic drinks all day that they wouldn't have more bathrooms! Is just poor planning is what it is.

"(I saw one attractive Asian student looking increasingly uncomfortable during a long cell conversation.  When the call finally ended she slipped her phone into her purse and ran to the restrooms.  When she could see the seven-person waiting line, she looked absolutely panicky.  Great in an anime.  Not so great irl.)"

Congrats on being lucky enough to be a desperate Asian woman!

@Omoguy115

"Their also was this time I went to pee at a concert and saw that each stall had a lady standing outside it. This one lady went off on a dude how came out 1 of the stall saying that he could've used a urinal before running in herself. During this same bathroom trip a women said that she's jealous that she couldn't  pee in a urinal like me while squirming waiting for a stall to open."

It is a frustrating situation and you need to pee and there is an express lane for the opposite sex to pee right in front of you while you are waiting for a stall!

14 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The idea that every political party is equally bad is not supported by evidence.

I agree.  In other words, the idea that different political parties are better than others is also not supported by evidence.  And don't get me wrong, I myself find it highly unlikely a person of special circumstances would take advantage of such to do something wrong.  I would agree that it is pushed as a fearmongering tactic.

I'm also really not trying to argue anything, or at least come across like I was.  Originally I was just trying to recognize feelings of someone and what they experienced.

Edited by Will1994
I can be a windbag (see edit history)

I am a man and I am incontinent.

I need separate, segregated facilities, in order to change my incontinence pants and attend to my needs in dignity and privacy. This is especially important when I have leaked or visibly wet myself. It is traumatic as it is without people of the opposite sex being there too. The most abusive, both verbally and physically, towards me have been women. There are no doubt women who need segregated space too for similar reasons.

Trans men and women deserve dignity too and access to facilities for their respective genders. The problem isn't transwomen it is abusive men, pretending to be transwomen in order to gain access to women in vulnerable places. By granting automatic legal rights to men to gain access puts women at risk. The statistics in the UK show that a woman is more likely to assaulted in mixed space than a segregated space. I do not believe the answer lies in the law. It relies on being tolerant of transpeople using the facilities they are most comfortable in whilst protecting the vulnerable from the abusive. This is done by being able to call out inappropriate behaviour on both sides. 

Thank you for listening 

On 9/18/2023 at 8:24 AM, Omoguy115 said:

Most times I go any concert I tend to see ladies in the men's room. It's usually cause by the ladies rooms jus having to many people and they need to go urgently I guess. I once saw a group of middle-aged women storm the men's room and a local concert. Their also was this time I went to pee at a concert and saw that each stall had a lady standing outside it. This one lady went off on a dude how came out 1 of the stall saying that he could've used a urinal before running in herself. During this same bathroom trip a women said that she's jealous that she couldn't  pee in a urinal like me while squirming waiting for a stall to open.

These ladies could just take the practical option and wear diapers on such an occasion, there’s no shame in it.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:33 AM, NormalPeople said:

Stop controversy, let's think about the things we like!

Is the line at the bathroom too long? No problem!

Men and women can piss together behind the toilets!
What will this girl think seeing all those cocks up to her face?

56608615-3570-4820-99DF-2BC3CB18C41C.jpg

If I had a vagina and had to squat like that I'd be sneaking so many peeks. I mean, I still would even as I am now, but you get what I'm trying to say, right?

This isn't directly related, more the other way around. I was at a club last night for a concert, and the bathrooms said "Sit" and "Stand". I went into the "Stand" side obviously, thinking was just a clever way of saying it was the mens room (like beards/buns, tree/bush, etc). Nope, it was 100% urinals. There were 5 of them lining the wall, and sinks on the other side. I was thinking that it must be even worse since now some of the men were going into what was originally the women's side. I went into the "Sit" room later that night, though, and there were 7 or 8 stalls in there. It looked like they had knocked out a wall and extended it as it was twice the size of the "stand" side. Being a metal (or noise rock, if you are getting technical) concert, it was a lot more guys, so they were the ones waiting in line and not the other way around. Ironically this would have been a totally appropriate time to go into the other side!

7 hours ago, cwpee said:

This isn't directly related, more the other way around. I was at a club last night for a concert, and the bathrooms said "Sit" and "Stand". I went into the "Stand" side obviously, thinking was just a clever way of saying it was the mens room (like beards/buns, tree/bush, etc). Nope, it was 100% urinals. There were 5 of them lining the wall, and sinks on the other side. I was thinking that it must be even worse since now some of the men were going into what was originally the women's side. I went into the "Sit" room later that night, though, and there were 7 or 8 stalls in there. It looked like they had knocked out a wall and extended it as it was twice the size of the "stand" side. Being a metal (or noise rock, if you are getting technical) concert, it was a lot more guys, so they were the ones waiting in line and not the other way around. Ironically this would have been a totally appropriate time to go into the other side!

Damn that sounds like a fun club

1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

Damn that sounds like a fun club

It is! This city is well known for its quirky-ness, but so much of it is gone. This is one of the last places that really feels like the old city. Honestly, its more of a dive bar where they slapped a stage outside of it, but thats part of what I love about the place. Its really popular with indie bands and it has a cool and intimate layout. It attracts a lot of well know people despite its size, so I've gotten to see groups in a way smaller setting than they normally play at.

Also, it used to regularly feature on the "worst bathrooms in the (very large) city" list, but they renovated them since I was last there 8+ years ago. Still not great, but also not terrible.

14 hours ago, cwpee said:

It is! This city is well known for its quirky-ness, but so much of it is gone. This is one of the last places that really feels like the old city. Honestly, its more of a dive bar where they slapped a stage outside of it, but thats part of what I love about the place. Its really popular with indie bands and it has a cool and intimate layout. It attracts a lot of well know people despite its size, so I've gotten to see groups in a way smaller setting than they normally play at.

Also, it used to regularly feature on the "worst bathrooms in the (very large) city" list, but they renovated them since I was last there 8+ years ago. Still not great, but also not terrible.

Hope they kept the urinals only bathroom

Today I was in a shopping center, not very crowded.
I had already drunk half a liter of water and had to urinate. Outside the bathroom I saw the cleaners' tools.
The women's bathroom had a "caution, wet floor" sign. But there were no women nearby.
I entered the men's bathroom and saw that someone was cleaning the cubicles, so I went to the urinals.
I was alone in the bathroom, I like it when I have the urinals all to myself. I positioned myself in front of the last one.
I undid my pants, took out my dick and started peeing, with great force.
After a few seconds I heard the noise of the person who was cleaning: I turned and, a few meters from me, there was a lady, not young, but with long black hair, holding the brush in her hand. Since no one was there, I positioned myself quite far from the urinal, I had a powerful jet and my trousers were completely undone. When I heard the noise I turned and the lady looked at me for a moment. Maybe she didn't hear my steps, she didn't expect to see me and was surprised. He lowered his head for a moment. I don't know if she saw my cock, she definitely saw the flow of my pee and could hear the loud noise.
I had my cock in my hand in front of an unknown woman, in a men's bathroom, with a powerful jet of pee, the hottest thing in the world. I was using the urinal, an object forbidden to her. Who knows how many times he dreamed of using it while cleaning it.
She turned around after a moment, but didn't leave the room. She continued to clean the floor, in front of the urinal further away from me. I finished pissing and tied my pants. I went out and said hello to her, she answered me and immediately looked down. Maybe she was embarrassed, maybe she was annoyed... or maybe she appreciates these situations a little.
How many times a day is the cleaning lady forced to see men pissing in front of her? How much frustration does the lady feel in cleaning the urinals, knowing that she will never be able to use one?
I will definitely come back to this mall very soon!

As someone who lived in a developing nation for about 2 years for school. I can assure you, if you got diarrhea, you used the first open toilet. Men's room, women's room, or the one gender neutral bathroom, it did not matter because you often had a few minutes to go and sometimes there was a line. As for peeing, I don't know I am sure that would be find too since they all had at least one stall in them.