Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Finally got to wet myself on the sofa

Hi,

So for years I've been into wetting myself and have always fancied doing it somewhere where you would never ever pee. For me, that's somewhere like in the bed or on a sofa...the latter is what I got to experience recently.

My main problem has been the worry of ruining someone else's sofa if the pee gets on there. Alas, I thought of a solution. Although not romantic or ideal...I used a large bin liner. My girlfriend isn't into this fetish but is always willing to do it for me as she knows I love it. She suggested opening it up and sitting in the bag, then sit on the sofa...that way if any did leak, it's in the bag.

So I got in, and sat on the sofa. I was so excited about doing this. I eventually concentrated and before I knew it I was pissing my boxers on the sofa! It felt so naughty! My girlfriend wanted to try it too (she had a school outfit on (she's 25 btw and it's just a kink for me) and she had some pink panties on. She sat down and almost instantly peed. I put my hand between her legs and OMG I'm surprised the bag could take that much pee! She properly soaked those panties and it felt so warm and wet.

Needless to say I lead her to the bedroom and made her even warming 'down there' 😉

I actually peed all over my sofa today in the afternoon. Not on purpose at all and didn't have any protection on the sofa, since it was unintentional. I went for an afternoon nap and peed in my sleep. I didn't expect that and didn't wear diapers as I do over night in bed. Usually I have no problems with bedwetting on afternoon naps, because I don't sleep that long. I guess lunch and coffee caused it. My bedwetting is definitely getting more and more unpredictable. I cleaned the sofa best I could, but will see if I did a good enough job or it will stink and will need professional cleaning. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 4:57 PM, CarmenCD said:

I actually peed all over my sofa today in the afternoon. Not on purpose at all and didn't have any protection on the sofa, since it was unintentional. I went for an afternoon nap and peed in my sleep. I didn't expect that and didn't wear diapers as I do over night in bed. Usually I have no problems with bedwetting on afternoon naps, because I don't sleep that long. I guess lunch and coffee caused it. My bedwetting is definitely getting more and more unpredictable. I cleaned the sofa best I could, but will see if I did a good enough job or it will stink and will need professional cleaning. 

I've peed on my couch a few times after falling asleep before I was ready. The cushions are foam and the cover is washable. There's a stain under where the pillows go but no smell. Original Lysol can be your best friend. I've also used Nature's Miracle with great success. The stuff is amazing.

Sounds fun, I've done this with a towel on top of a disposable chair pad, it worked perfectly it works for my beanbag chair too. If you need to remove   pee stains from your furniture,   use pet stain remover, spray the stained area, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub it with a dry brush like the ones used for washing dishes. When the stain comes out, let it dry overnight, then you should be good. I used this method when a pregnant kitty I was babysitting gave birth on my couch and it got all the nasty stuff out of the cushion . If pet stain remover can get that out of a couch cushion,, it can get pee out. You can buy pet stain remover spray pretty much anywhere where pet care supplies are sold.