Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know of a few good ones on this site, but I fear I may have seen everything. The harder they pull or push, the better. Screen doors are fine, so long as there's a handle, especially if either one is from an indoor perspective. 

I know DLSL-421 has all these, including DLSL-086, and those JAV videos with jammed bathroom doors pulled by a housewife before a man comes to try and fix said door (I've only found three versions, but am always looking for more). SL-531 has some real good ones. TWO-036 had some amazing ones. CAT-377 had the best overhead perspective I've ever seen, my favorite angle. Just enough to see her face and arm pulling from the door's perspective.

There are some with camera angles below the torso or zoom on their undies too soon. The struggle and face is what makes the experience for me personally.

They don't have to be JAV. Any will pretty much do. I just don't like clicking on downloads just to come up empty, ha ha.

Thanks. Hope it's okay if I request.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the video I was originally thinking of. But this version is edited to make her pee longer. Already impressive without the editing. anyone have the original? Teacher pees on the

GarageDesperationPulls.mp4 Garage Desperation ---

Thank you Soldatrag!!!   I really wish the shot focused on her side so we could see her face as she pulled, but this is a SECURITY camera, so I'm not so sure about throwing stones at it.

On 4/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, dudebro00 said:

Since you seem to be such an expert! Do you know which jav has a tutor or teacher leave a room with a student to walk to a locked bathroom door. She knocks and eventually bangs on the door before lifting her dress, removing her panties, and blasting the door with a huge amount of pee?

Hmm...that sounds kinda familiar. I'll let you know what I come up with. I want to see it myself.

UPDATE: No idea. May I see the file?

Edited by Burgers (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Bad Demoman said:

It really was

You can say that again. Talking about finding an acre of diamonds. I kept searching last night, with this persisting feeling I was going to find something. After three downloads that turned out to be a duplicate of a JAV I already had, I just kept searching, and then I found that.

Some of the camerawork isn't perfect for my personal needs, but it comes with the territory. Some segments had locations a bit too closed in for a side shot that it was mostly just worms eye views and behind shots. Some parts where the model didn't have the best "pull face". Still, I wish to see an extra volume of whatever that was. Like the "errant" series.  

My alltime favorite in this niche was one of Lolly Badcock's first Sneakypee scenes.  She runs up to a public toilet block, which has two doors.  She urgently pulls on both sides of the entrance, to no avail.  She's holding her bladder with her left hand.  She then takes a few steps away, pulls up her skirt, and then white cotton panties to the side and proceeds to obliterate the nearby grass with this torrential non-stop gushing pee.  

The scene was so arousing, I had to contact the producer when I saw it.  He said that they had picked out that toilet block for filming, but upon arrival (with Lolly at like 95% capacity), there was an elderly couple just milling about, and the poor lass had to sit in the car with her back teeth floating for like an additional 10-12 minutes before the couple left the area, so the scene was more than genuine.  It was about to be a ruined scene if Lolly had to wait another 3-5 minutes, because he said she was going to have to just squat out the car door and get a little relief before they drove to the next filming area.

5 hours ago, ding.xioping said:

My alltime favorite in this niche was one of Lolly Badcock's first Sneakypee scenes.  She runs up to a public toilet block, which has two doors.  She urgently pulls on both sides of the entrance, to no avail.  She's holding her bladder with her left hand.  She then takes a few steps away, pulls up her skirt, and then white cotton panties to the side and proceeds to obliterate the nearby grass with this torrential non-stop gushing pee.  

The scene was so arousing, I had to contact the producer when I saw it.  He said that they had picked out that toilet block for filming, but upon arrival (with Lolly at like 95% capacity), there was an elderly couple just milling about, and the poor lass had to sit in the car with her back teeth floating for like an additional 10-12 minutes before the couple left the area, so the scene was more than genuine.  It was about to be a ruined scene if Lolly had to wait another 3-5 minutes, because he said she was going to have to just squat out the car door and get a little relief before they drove to the next filming area.

THE VIDEO LINK. GIVE IT TO ME.

54ad8sl752451-2464308918

Edited by Burgers
Picture (see edit history)

SL-230-02 MODEL 2

---

SL-230-03 MODEL 1

---

SL-333-03 MODEL 2

---

SL-413-04 MODEL 4

---