Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A wet Saturday… soon to be messy

It’s noon time here on a rainy Saturday. I actually have the day off and decent amount of privacy! Privacy is often limited in my house so I like to take advantage of it! This morning I drank a lot of coffee and I emptied my bladder twice (once when I got up and again at 930am). I finished my pot of coffee and put ona depends at 11am. I was already desperate and I managed to hold for approximately ten minutes before I lost control for a few seconds. I was outside on my deck smoking a cigarette. My diaper became nice and warm! I still had to go pretty badly. I held on for another ten minutes before I lost it again. I was able to gain control after that time. My depends was holding up better than my bladder. I decided to check out this site and I replied to a couple of posts. I went up to my room and tried to distract myself by watching television. My depends was at that comfy stage where it was warm and soggy but not overflowing. I had to go a little more so I peed some more. Not much but I knew I was testing its limits. However I was still very desperate. I laid on my bed and just enjoyed the diapered feeling while watching tv. I decided to have another cigarette so I went outside. One turned into two and I lost it twice. I still had to pee desperately. I think letting a little go at a time only makes it worse because that taste of relief only make the desperation worse. 
Now I’m back in my room. I changed into a fresh depends and tried hold but lost it again after maybe two minutes. It seemed like an eternity. I’m laying my bed enjoying the warm pissy diaper. I’m currently waiting to poop in my diaper. That urge is growing due to the coffee…