Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (ftm) Looking For Diaper Suggestions

Hi all! I'm really new to omu and I'm looking for diaper suggestions!

My curiosity with omu comes from my love for omorashi, yet hating the hasstle of cleanup. I'd love to just wet myself without the stress in the mess, and I'd love to get your opinion on what kind of diapers or incontinence underwear I should get!

I'm six foot with a 31 inch waist, not looking for anything super diaper-like, more so something like underwear that are easy to slip on, doesn't show under clothes very obviously and holds a lot of liquid. I've heard that Depends are good, but I wanted to ask you guys what your experiences have been with them if you've tried them, and if they're worth trying! 

Thanks guys!

Edited by wet_an0n (see edit history)

I’m new to this myself, so maybe I’m not the best person to give an opinion, but I will in case it can help. I have bought and used the Rearz training pants and they slip on like underwear and I can confirm they hold a lot. I think the designs are very cute. I know Rearz can be expensive and that can be off putting, also other brands have similar items at varying prices, but from my experience what I got was good quality. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried any other products at the moment so that’s all I can really tell you.

1 hour ago, OmoFan50 said:

I have bought and used the Rearz training pants and they slip on like underwear and I can confirm they hold a lot. 

The Training pants require plastic pants if you want to avoid leaking as they don't have a waterproof cover to hold in liquid.

As for what I'd recommend, I've used a few types of pullups and found that for the most part, very few of them can hold a flooding. That means you won't just be able to let go with a full bladder and not leak at all. Every time I've used depends pullups I've found them inadequate but your mileage may vary. Surprisingly goodnites can hold a fair bit, not a flooding mind you, but if you let it out slowly they can hold a full bladder 90% of the time.

Though I've not used them myself I've seen a few good things about abena pullups and they seem to have some of the best absorbency for pullups on the market.

I'd also like to recommend that you don't close the door on the possibility of getting some tape up diapers, unless you buy some that are specifically meant to be thick, they won't be noticeable under reasonably loose clothing. Getting a good pair of diapers, like those from Rearz or ABUniverse can be really fun and freeing. You can basically ignore the bathroom for the day without worrying about making a big mess. And I will say that there is something really nice about having a thick diaper on.

Regardless, I hope you find what you're looking for!

4 hours ago, slicingoranges said:

The Training pants require plastic pants if you want to avoid leaking as they don't have a waterproof cover to hold in liquid.

That’s very true and I should have added that. Part of the reason I said Rearz can be expensive since those two things alone can add up. Though I will say the training pants can hold quite a bit before leaking or soaking all the way through. With the plastic pants though you would have no worries. Even the plastic pants on their own can be fun to go in.

Assuming you're going to be buying online and there'll be a minimum order or carriage charge, get (tape up) all-in-ones in a selection of capacities, perhaps in a single brand, eg. Abena M1, M2 and M4, and experiment with how they fit and look both dry and when filled to capacity.  If it's the right climate and weather for wearing a coat or jacket then try wearing them to the shops a few times to get used to them and learn to feel how full they are, then once you're more confident wear them to work or around people you know.  I use different types depending on where I'm going (eg. a smaller capacity if going to work, larger if I'm going out for a beer or overnight) so none of them will go to waste.  And wear loose plastic pants over them for additional security.  I get mine from AliExpress but most online nappy suppliers stock them, albeit at a considerably higher price.

Edited by SergioUK (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, LoveWetUndies said:

That’s very true and I should have added that. Part of the reason I said Rearz can be expensive since those two things alone can add up. Though I will say the training pants can hold quite a bit before leaking or soaking all the way through. With the plastic pants though you would have no worries. Even the plastic pants on their own can be fun to go in.

This is probably a dumb question, but where can I get the plastic cover to go with the Rearz size L training pants? I'm hoping for a plain color with minimal crinkling, even better if I can get it from a non-fetish source like amazon or a drugstore here in the US.