Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rhubarb was usually the one in charge of her (adopted) Daughter's responsibilities and behaviour around the house, giving them a spanking once a week at the very week and several every day of the week at the very most. Alongside behaviour adjustments, Rhubarb also had to deal with Jenny's and Custard's accidents, yes her fully grown daughters had accidents still! Oftentimes it was Custard out of fear and bad dreams, but sometimes Jenny has had an accident or two after drinking too much or being too lazy to get out of bed. Jenny would be spared and often only end up in pull-ups, meanwhile Custard's wetting was way worse and had to be put into outright adult diapers unlike Jenny. However this soon was to change!

One day, thankfully where both daughters were allowed their normal underwear on, Rhubarb and her Daughters went to a mall for the day, Rhubarb went shopping for food while Jenny and Custard went off together to look at games (Something Jenny still spends so much time on) and shockingly Custard often went to buy toys intended for kids. But today Jenny took a small detour before heading to the game shop with Custard, they went over to a drugstore.

"JenJen? Why are we here of all places right now?" Custard asked, very eager to find games to play with Jenny or some toys to play with.

Jenny placed some liquid laxatives and some diuretics into her basket with a grin on her face, she then went over to the pull-ups section and found the biggest size she could find, an XXL size which was shockingly cheap, although it's price might be due to lack of customers in that size. "Today." Jenny begun. "Today we're going to get back at Mother for the past few embarrassing weeks!"

Custard beamed up in enjoyment, you'd expect her to be the type of girl to not let this sort of thing happen to her mother, but Custard was a little devil on the inside. "Oooh! And what's the plan?" She asked.

Jenny leaned over to Custard's ear and started whispering into it, she then used a self check-out and paid for the special items, placing them hidden in a bag afterwards.

Alongside food Rhubarb was looking for tools she could used as spanking weapons on her daughters, however she couldn't find any and decided to just message her daughters to meet her at an outside table at a cafe. The two quickly arrived and took a seat.

"Mama! Mama! Look I got a toy bow!" Custard said, revealing the plastic bow.

"I got one of those anime sort of games for the Bintendo Witch, a jrpg about changing hearts." Jenny showed off the game before putting it away, not revealing the other stuff in her bag.

"That's lovely dears, I hope you both behaved! Now I've got my tea here but I shall go get you guys your drinks! Coffee right Jenny? And Hot choco for Custard?" Rhubarb kindly asked her daughters, showing more of her nicer side.

"Don't forget to ask for cream!" Insisted Custard, nagging at Rhubarbs long dark velvet dress.

"Yeah, the usual coffee will do" Jenny said chilled out.

Rhubarb went back inside the cafe and Jenny turned to look at Custard. "Its time...." Jenny spoke in a rather serious but mischievous tone, reaching for the diuretics in her bag and opening the packet.

Custard got up and snuck into the cafe without Rhubarb noticing somehow, in there she got to the bathroom and put up a bunch of "Cleaning" signs in front of all the female bathrooms. She then snuck out and saw Jenny putting some of the pills into the coffee as she stirred. 

Custard sat back down on her seat. "Mama is nearly about to return! Let's act natural so Mama doesn't suspect a thing!"

"Sure thing!" Jenny stopped stirring and got back to her seat.

"Sorry I took so long!" Rhubarb shouted as she brought the drinks over. "Cashier was on about this crazy girl flashing him while he was at his part time job booth a few months ago!" She said with a chuckle and said down, taking a sip of her tea. "Hmm...It tastes a bit funny..."

Custard began panicking on the inside, thinking Rhubarb would find out and punish them! However Jenny took a sip of her drink and gave Custard a reassuring look, or one that said "Play along". "Hmm...Is it good or bad type of funny?" Jenny asked, watching Custard take a sip of her drink. "I think the milk tastes funny but better" Custard said, attempting to fool Rhubarb. "Hmmm....Yes I do think it may be the milk.." Rhubarb commented, getting back to her drink.

After a while of drinking the girls got up from their seats.

"Excuse me you two, I'm just going to the loo!" Rhubarb didn't notice what was actually making her tea taste different and just saw this urge to pee as a usual one, although it was becoming a bigger urge each passing second.

"Wh-What?! Cleaning?!" Rhubarb whispered to herself quite annoyed and angered as she became very desperate to go. She rushed out the cafe and to her daughters, a hand clutching her crotch. "Custard! Jenny! We got to find another toilet qui--Oh-Oh n-no..."

Hisss...hissss...HIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......!

a massive wetmark formed around the front and butt of Rhubarb's dress, getting absolutely soaked as urine trinkled onto the floor below. Rhubarb was so embarrassed this was in front of her daughters.

"Tsk...Tsk...Tsk!" Jenny said in an intimidating way. "Seems you've broken the rule of no accidents and must be punished appropriately!"

"Yeah! Just like we do!" Custard added.

Rhubarb was gobsmacked, both her daughters turning the table on her due to an accident (Or so she thought), and to make matters worse there was a small crowd watching.

"Right let's get the wet clothes off of you! You stink of pee Mama!" Custard said as she unzipped Rhubarb's dress to reveal a lack of a bra and her soaked and smelly pink underwear, Jenny was also keeping Rhubarb restraint so she couldn't resist.

"G-G-Girls! There's people around here! Don't remove my cloTHEEEESS!!!" Rhubarb screamed as Jenny pulled Rhubarb to lay over her lap, Custard pulling the wet panties off as Rhubarb landed.

"Stage one of the punishment for wetting is being stripped!" Custard announced aloud.

"And stage two is getting a fully naked spanking!" Jenny added, placing Rhubarb's arms behind her back and raising her own free arm.

"You two! Stop it at once! These aren't meant to affect me! I am your Mot--OWWWW!!!!" Rhubarb whined as her big fat exposed ass was being hammered with constant harsh slaps.

Custard was filming the whole thing that was currently happening on her phone, zooming in on Rhubarb's pinkening butt. "#NaughtyMama!" Custard shouted.

The spanking continued on and on for a good few 10 minutes, a crowd as big as the amount of flesh Rhubarb has on her now glowing red butt was watching her get spanked.

"Annnnddddd stage three....isssss....."Both Jenny and Custard started, the former grasping Rhubarb's sore butt firmly to indicate Rhubarb would finish the sentence.

"Th-They....They...get put in protective underwear for at least two days straight....." Rhubarb knew this stage very well as sometimes stage 2 gets skipped but never would 3.

"Now let's get you protected!~" Jenny said in a teasing way as she lifted Rhubarb so she was sat on her lap, the punished milf covering her crotch and pussy with her now free arms.

Custard got a pull-up out from the packet and opened it up, sliding it up Rhubarb's extended legs. "Cu-Custard! Stop it at once!" Rhubarb protested, however it didn't do very much to stop the girl. As the pull-up went up her legs, Jenny lifted Rhubarb off her lap so the diaper could "cover" Rhubarb's red behind, however really only the crack and 40% of her ass got covered with so much red spank marks noticeable.

"Bye! Bye! Everyone!" Jenny announced grabbing all of their stuff.

Custard took Rhubarb's hand and started heading to the exit, with Jenny following behind. "She'll be back here tomorrow!"

Custard's comment causes the crowd to laugh.

--Quite a lot of hours later, at dark--

Rhubarb layed in bed with her pull-up and a pajama shirt on her, while also holding a baby bottle given to her by Jenny. "Now, Now! Don't make a fuss! Your coffee is in a safe cup for you to avoid any more wet accidents!" Jenny said in a tease as Rhubarb finished drinking her coffee and putit to the side. 

"I'm going to rewrite the rules to omit me from this ince it's..... it's...over.....Zzzzzzzz"

Rhubarb had fallen asleep just as she finished her sentence, Jenny turned off the lights and left the room to meet with Custard. "JenJen! Did you out the laxatives and sleeping pills in?" She asked her older sister. "Of course I did, now let's get som sleep so we can deal with her more easily tomorrow!"

Later and night due to both the things spiked into her drink earlier, Rhubarb was fast asleep but was having a bit of a nightmare! Nobody knew what it was about, but it clearly made her wet her pull-up....and then it must have gotten even scarier as several big lumps started to form at the back of the pull-up.

TO BE CONTINUED!