Sign In

female Is this fetish a curse?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pro is that dehydration is an uncommon problem.

I totally get it. First of all, no need to apologize for making this thread. That's what this community is here for to help one another! Onto your actual question about whether this fetish is a c

Somebody I know through a creative writing discord came up with the idea that a "curse" or a "blessing" is context specific. Being tall is considered a blessing when you need to get something off of a

I totally get it. First of all, no need to apologize for making this thread. That's what this community is here for to help one another!

Onto your actual question about whether this fetish is a curse or not, I agree with @Twist496. Something like this is just hardwired into your brain and you can't control it. But I do understand wanting to! As I have mentioned on this site time and time again, I often feel like a horrible person for being into this stuff. When I see a woman desperate to pee or wet herself, I can't help but feel aroused. I feel gross and disgusting for that and even a little guilty. But the hard reality of it is, I can't help being into this stuff. No one can. You can't control what you enjoy or what excites you. It's just like having a fascination with Harry Potter or Greek mythology or a certain type of music. These topics interest you and you can't do anything about it. Life would be a lot simpler if you had the power to control your interests, but you sadly can't.

Hope I helped! 🙂

It's nothing to be ashamed of, I'd assume people with fetishes are generally more open-minded too

But I do think for a fetish like this, medical issues can be a problem if you're not careful. Holding too long can hurt you, and prolong holding can cause problems later in life. This fetish is great and all, but there can always be too much of a good thing.

That's only me speaking of this fetish though, can't say much about the others. Either way, you should still enjoy your fetish(es).

If you can't help it, own it 👌

44 minutes ago, ews21 said:

The pro is that dehydration is an uncommon problem.

I've actually thought about that a lot recently, I often forget to get myself drinks throughout the day, which isn't healthy, but when I get omorashi on my mind and want to try to hold it for a while I definitely remember to drink, So it might be a crossed wire in the brain, but so far that's more good than bad, at least for me. 

I think that as long as you're following standard decency and don't force it on anyone even getting aroused by something embarrassing for someones else isn't bad.  You can feel arousal and empathy at the same time, it'd be no different than if a woman lost her bikini.  You saw a naked woman, sure she was embarrassed and you feel pity and second hand embarrassment, but you also saw her naked.

I would answer with a clear „no“, this fetish is not a curse. It‘s just another facet of who you are and it doesn’t make you any less lovable. So you shouldn’t feel bad for having it.

However, what everyone should think about is how you treat others with respect to your fetish. How do you make your partner feel, when you bring it up? Do you take your time to explain it well? Do you put any pressure on your partner? What are you willing to give back to fulfill his/her secret wishes? Those are the questions that matter more for me and which in the end decide if you‘re gonna find a partner willing to explore it with you…

And in response to the original question, I used to think so. I'd try to fight it and sometimes pretend like I was entering a world inside my head and fighting the embodiment of it, or exorcising it or something, but of course as that was all pretend it would never really die. Eventually I learned to accept it as part of who I am and that it's harmless as long as you don't do anything bad with it. (For instance, one time a very attractive girl walked up to me at the place where I work and asked where the bathrooms were, and I told her without a moment's hesitation and didn't even think of trying to force her to wet herself or increase the chances of it. That's when I started to realize I might not be such a bad person for having the fetish, but of course it took a while before I was at peace with my fantasies about it)

Personally I would not wish a humiliating pee accident on anyone in real life, male or female. But anyone who witnesses such an event and can't help feel aroused by it, they can't help it, all they can do is not make them feel worse about it. (I did hear that many people, many of them female I might add, can wet themselves and brush it off like it's nothing or else consider it nothing more than a mild annoyance, or even laugh it off, without having the fetish themselves, and I like the thought of that as it means it isn't always a horrible thing. One time during a jumpscare in the theater I heard a girl pretty much announce to the whole theater that she peed her pants. I don't know if she really did but it's possible.)

28 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

Yeah, hopefully if I can find a girl who likes this and then when the time comes how should I tell her that I like this

Yes do this. Don't go into public expecting people to have accidents. I'm like Dark Wolf too, I advocate for more bathrooms and always tell people where it is. I had jobs where I'd have to tell them "sorry we don't have a public toilet", yes even working at a doctor clinic because they were too cheap to fix their toilet, and people would get mad and I really hated doing that. 

But when I was dating for a while not on a first date of course I would tell them my fetish, you will get people who are freaked out but some people were surprisingly open to it. I found one woman who really enjoyed it to the point where it would cause her orgasms from holding in her pee and then releasing it.

I think the best time to tell someone is maybe after you were intimate with them for a few times and then bring it as an idea.

23 minutes ago, John said:

Yes do this. Don't go into public expecting people to have accidents. I'm like Dark Wolf too, I advocate for more bathrooms and always tell people where it is. I had jobs where I'd have to tell them "sorry we don't have a public toilet", yes even working at a doctor clinic because they were too cheap to fix their toilet, and people would get mad and I really hated doing that. 

But when I was dating for a while not on a first date of course I would tell them my fetish, you will get people who are freaked out but some people were surprisingly open to it. I found one woman who really enjoyed it to the point where it would cause her orgasms from holding in her pee and then releasing it.

I think the best time to tell someone is maybe after you were intimate with them for a few times and then bring it as an idea.

Ok I’ll keep that in mind

I think the only thing potentially bad about this fetish is that you can potentially harm your own body by holding too much too often. Other than that, as long as you are not hurting anyone or yourself, I don't think it's a curse. Like all of the wise people on here are saying, I think that the most important thing is being respectful to partners and strangers as you practice your fetish. I love the rules on this forum about not involving unwitting strangers in your fetish or not purposefully leaving a mess in public that someone else will have to clean up. 

I do understand struggling with feelings of shame, though. I struggle with them, too, around having this fetish. It helps me to remember that this fetish is actually relatively tame compared to some others and also there's a physiological reason for this fetish. Your bladder is literally right next to your sexual organs. The feelings of a full bladder and of release are literally tied to your sexual feelings. I'm still on this journey of exorcising shame, too. Many of the people on here who are "loud and proud" are good inspiration for people like us who struggle with that. ❤️ 

Thanks for asking this question. The resulting thread has been quite wholesome. 🥰

On 3/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, Codedog92 said:

I know this is or not posted on here but if so I’m sorry for reposting it. Is this fetish a good thing or a bad thing. I love seeing women pee themselves but it’s hard to find them where I live. I do apologize for making this thread 

To me, it's a good thing. I enjoy wetting myself, and I enjoy seeing other wet themselves. I've been wet for a very long time, and there is nothing wrong with enjoying it. I'm not into humiliation or anything that hurts anyone in anyway. But wetting my pants, and watching others, with consent, who enjoy wetting doesn't hurt anyone. 

Somebody I know through a creative writing discord came up with the idea that a "curse" or a "blessing" is context specific. Being tall is considered a blessing when you need to get something off of a high shelf, but a curse if you need to fit into a small space, and vice versa. Likewise there are all sorts of tongue in cheek jokes about people being cursed by wizards so that they are turned into frogs, but frogs don't have to worry about the various obligations of modern life and so the transformation would actually be an improvement for some even if it is involuntary.

I would say any sort of fetish or kink is no more a curse or blessing than any other physical or psychological attribute: If you're in a supportive environment where you don't have to hide who you are (or can safely indulge in your desires behind closed doors without worrying about invasions of privacy) it leans towards the blessing, but if you're in a repressive / sex-repulsed culture or your space is not entirely your own to control, then it takes on the connotations of a curse.

I do not consider this fetish to be a curse, because to be honest, it is difficult to find people who have similar fetishes and when you find them it is more difficult to know that that person has fetishes.

what I want to say, suppose we know a lot of people and among these people one or more people like the pee fetish, the difficult thing is to know because it is not easy for a person to say it, not only the pee fetish, in general it is difficult to know and explain when someone has a fetish. For example, I like to see women masturbate, a simpler fetish but it is difficult to tell a woman that I would like to see her touch herself, now it is more difficult to tell her to pee.

I think we all agree to openly say some fetishes like lingerie, and body touching because they are simpler.

12 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

I do not consider this fetish to be a curse, because to be honest, it is difficult to find people who have similar fetishes and when you find them it is more difficult to know that that person has fetishes.

what I want to say, suppose we know a lot of people and among these people one or more people like the pee fetish, the difficult thing is to know because it is not easy for a person to say it, not only the pee fetish, in general it is difficult to know and explain when someone has a fetish. For example, I like to see women masturbate, a simpler fetish but it is difficult to tell a woman that I would like to see her touch herself, now it is more difficult to tell her to pee.

I think we all agree to openly say some fetishes like lingerie, and body touching because they are simpler.

It’s so hush hush because society wants us to use the toilet and not our pants 

1 hour ago, Codedog92 said:

Es tan silencioso porque la sociedad quiere que usemos el baño y no nuestros pantalones. 

the logic of society is:

- Suck a penis or a vagina that is probably sweaty, with traces of urine, sniff panties and underpants with remains of genital fluids, taste Cum or vaginal fluid, apply a black kiss on the butt where people defecate:

- Seeing someone wet a cloth with urine:

Absurd logic of society.