Sign In

Permission to pee your pants

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have a couple great threads on here about times when we've been given permission to pee our pants. What is a fantasy scenario you'd like to experience where someone tells you to just pee your pants

Ughh this is one of my favorite niches here. I don't have any firsthand experience, but I just love the idea of a lady getting permission to wet and it be 'OK'. My top fantasy with this goes both ways

I just had this happen to me, from both sides. I was on vacation in the Caribbean with my fiancée, and we spent a lot of time in the pool and on the beach.    For me, it happened a couple times

Well, I posted a fictional story about a week ago about a woman being told to just wet her panties by a very demanding boss who had no time for her to go use the restroom, so I guess there's that.

More realistically, there have been a couple of times I had to go pretty bad on a car trip and would've loved to have been told it's ok if I didn't make it. I also like the idea of being told to wet the bed rather than stop snuggling. I actually wrote a story about that, too, but it's like 90% lesbian sex to 10% wetting, so I don't know if it's ok to post that on this site.

Once as a kid I was buried in the sand at the beach and asked to get help getting out so I could pee. I was told to just go into the sand and no one would know. Another time it started raining really hard during a hike and I was told to pee my pants since they're wet anyway. These two experiences may have had an influence on me, to say the least.

I vaguely remember reading a story told by someone who went to a beach while on holiday, and there was a family next to them - they overheard a girl from the family say she needed a wee and couldn't wait, so she changed into her swimwear and was told "It's OK, just wet yourself if you have to - it'll wash off when you go into the sea".  I think that's a scenario I'd like to be in myself, just being told it's OK to wet while in my swim shorts or to wee in the sea.

11 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

We have a couple great threads on here about times when we've been given permission to pee our pants. What is a fantasy scenario you'd like to experience where someone tells you to just pee your pants.

Stuck in traffic? At a concert? On the ski slopes?

For me it would either be a diapered road trip where we stock up on food and drinks and only have to stop if one of us needs a diaper change. Or I would be cuddling in bed with my girlfriend on a cold morning and we don't want to get out of bed. I suggest she just lets go and wets the bed while we are spooning. Then she tells me to do the same. 

Definitely with you on the diapered road trip thing. One of my very favorite scenarios.

I’ve had to “give permission” a few times with my family because we were either stuck in traffic or the line was ridiculously long, so I have a bit of firsthand experience with it. 
As for personally fantasy, I’d probably say I would want the go ahead from a woman while stuck in traffic. I have to go terribly and she doesn’t have to go at all. I beg her to hurry up but there’s nothing she can do. After a while of watching me suffer, she gives me the go ahead and lets me pee my pants. 

One day I was in tax authority to fix some problem. At that time it was time without internett so I could not reserve time only for me. Today it is possible so there are no queues there. One mamma waited as me a long time there and her son started to bother her with his pee need. They were almost on his turn so she did not miss a place in the queue. She told him first- hold it it does not take so long time now. But after some bothering- ok, if you cannot hold it, do it in your pants. We can change them at home.

Don't know about wishing to do it myself (not brave enough 😆), but I do like permission stories/experiences in general as I like to think they lessen some of the negative feelings (embarrassment, humiliation etc). Like the idea of some people in that position coming to actually enjoy it a little and 'letting their hair down' because of no longer being so worried, and the pain is now going away for them. I have been told in the past it's okay to wet while swimming but that's it for such experiences in real life.

A fav is when it's due to having clothes on that are difficult to get off, like lots of layers and snowsuits for cold days (I alas don't live in a place with weather for snowsuits), or swimsuits etc. The permission is given secretly for convenience, or given when it's clear they can't get to a bathroom and have tried their best to hold on. Am curious how much a person could get away with if dressed up in layers like that before anyone realised (assuming the wetter doesn't give it away with posture, sighs or blushing)?

6 hours ago, SomeOddGaijin said:

Don't know about wishing to do it myself (not brave enough 😆), but I do like permission stories/experiences in general as I like to think they lessen some of the negative feelings (embarrassment, humiliation etc). Like the idea of some people in that position coming to actually enjoy it a little and 'letting their hair down' because of no longer being so worried, and the pain is now going away for them. I have been told in the past it's okay to wet while swimming but that's it for such experiences in real life.

A fav is when it's due to having clothes on that are difficult to get off, like lots of layers and snowsuits for cold days (I alas don't live in a place with weather for snowsuits), or swimsuits etc. The permission is given secretly for convenience, or given when it's clear they can't get to a bathroom and have tried their best to hold on. Am curious how much a person could get away with if dressed up in layers like that before anyone realised (assuming the wetter doesn't give it away with posture, sighs or blushing)?

Aside from snow suits, what other outfits could be tough to get off? I know rompers require women to basically get naked to pee. 

When I was... Hmm.. 17? 18? Idk, I went to swim at a boat ramp with a childhood friend who happened to bring along a girl I dated for all of two days in highschool. As we were swimming, C (first initial to keep her privacy) looks at me and says "I have to pee." So I wave my hand with a 'look around' motion and said "you're in a lake, just go." She closes her eyes with the CUTEST squint, and says, "I'm peeing.. Can you feel it?" And pushes the water towards me. As soon as the warmth hit me I went from six to midnight. This allowed me to experiment a little. When we got out to dry off on the dock, I asked what she would think if I peed my swim trunks right there. She brushed it off and just said "🤷 you'd be a peein," ( C had a heavy North Carolina accent) Like she couldn't care less. Luckily I was like a 2/10 so it was zero bother to hold. 

One more, but told to hold

I met this girl at my bar, first initial "B."

Freshly divorced, feral as can be, and happened to find me cute. So she leaves me her number and I invite her out drinking at a barcade downtown. As we all know, alcohol is a diuretic. We're in the middle of a game of pool, and I tell her to pause so I can use the bathroom. We've already made out at this point so the touchy feely barrier was broken. She grabs my arm, pulls me in, and looking into my eyes she tells me, "no, hold it." Gave me a mean semi. I said to her kinda smartellic "oh you want me to pee myself?" And she says noo but kinda blushes. Long story short, we go back to my house and I ask her about her request to hold, while at the same time telling her that I find peeing hot. She gives me an *oh really* face and tells me she holds her pee intentionally because she gets off on being desperate. So we keep drinking and holding until I couldn't help my horniness and drug her to the bathroom to pee on my hand sitting on the toilet. I honestly cannot remember if I peed in the shower or toilet (alcohol and booger sugar blurr) but I remember she had a vice grip on my dick. Guys, the fantasy of a girl holding your member while peeing isn't what you think. It's happened twice for me now, and both times I was squeezed like a lemon. Our time was short lived because with the divorce came her moving back to her home state, but I gave her a dare. She wasn't allowed to pee the entire state of Virginia. No idea how that went because I suck, but if anyone knows northern Virginia, Fredricksburg traffic can cause even iron bladders to leak. Which was my full intention. Yesterday we commented back and forth on a social media post so I sent a pm. Gonna shoot for a pee holding contest after a few back and forths. Will post in the experience page when the time comes.

It would be nice if  I could have a friend group that had a mutual agreement that if holding became too painful or just impractical, wetting would be fine. No one would care or even say anything about the situation, it would just be a group of close friends or perhaps room mates who understood that suffering with a full bladder is just pointless. It would also be nice if people where more sympathetic to people who wet themselves, if wetting became a bit more acceptable if a person was desperate, people would feel less embarrassed about not being able to make it.

Wait, thinking back on it, I have done this before.
This was 10 years ago (we were both around 20) and my friend was at the beach. She messaged me that she had to pee and there wasnt a bathroom around. I told her to just go into the ocean and pee. After going back and forth for a few minutes she was away from her phone she returned and texted me "I feel better. I just peed"

On 3/29/2023 at 9:09 AM, SomeOddGaijin said:

Omg I love the description of giving permission to someone to wet themselves being described as "letting their hair down." ❤️ 

On 3/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, strokeknight2 said:

Aside from snow suits, what other outfits could be tough to get off? I know rompers require women to basically get naked to pee. 

Sometimes tights and pantyhose can be difficult to take off. 

If you're wearing a dress or skirt that laces up/zips up in the back and is on the longer and more form-fitting side (like a pencil skirt), I think that might be difficult too. 

Dresses with petticoats or tulle underneath (happens a good bit with bridal gowns from what I hear). 

Wearing shorts or pants with suspenders, or overalls because it's harder to get things unbuttoned during pee panic XD

Pants or shorts with multiple buttons or belts with a complex/fancy design. 

Maybe an exaggeration/overthinking one is if your shoes are somehow making it difficult for you to get to a bathroom in the first place or to a free stall. I've seen commercials of women running in heels towards the restroom and they look like they are struggling quite a bit lol. (And if you don't wear heels often, that could make it difficult too). Or if you have big bulky boots or your shoes got stuck in mud etc. 

Cool to see a lot of other people who would both want to grant permission and have that permission granted to them. :3

Idk, after a certain age if I had accidents or really had to go, I was either scolded or made to feel like I had to second guess myself as to whether I really had to go *that* badly or not or was told how inconvenient it was etc. And I've heard similar or worse from other people. (Which is really dumb because it's like getting mad at someone for not being able to hold in a burp or a fart or a sneeze imo). Anyway, sorry, side rant lmao. 

I think my dream scenarios would be the same regardless of if I was being granted permission or granting permission. 

1. We're in a group of people and there is only one bathroom (which is in use) and pretty much 0 other good options. (I.e. There's no container that can be used, no one likes the idea of anyone peeing in any non-bathroom sink, staying in clothes would slightly reduce the mess on the floor that would need to be cleaned up, there's terrible weather outside etc. etc.) 

2. Stuck in traffic, most definitely. 

3. On the beach but there are no bathrooms and the person doesn't want to pee in the ocean and if there are outdoor showers to wash off the sand, they are in use, so we go under the boardwalk and the person lets me hold them in my arms so it just looks like both our bathing suits are dripping (or them doing that to me), or, I sit in the sand with a towel over my lap while the other person sits behind me very close or with their arms around me (for moral support and to make sure no one is being too nosy and staring) and then them whispering against my ear, and asking me if I'm going yet (rubbing my back/comforting me if I'm struggling), or, telling me that they can hear it (or me doing that to them). 

4. Stuck in an elevator. 

5. At a park with no bathroom and no good place to do so discreetly and any places with bathrooms are far away. 

Argh I LIVE for this stuff. Being told its okay to have an accident and being comforted while/after I wet myself is one of my ultimate fantasies. 

Favourites would be: 

- On a road trip with no rest stops. I think this is because this is a situation I have been in on multiple occasions. I've never had a full accident in the car (just little leaks), but being told it's okay if I don't make it would be just the cutest thing ever. 

-Cuddling in bed. This actually has happened to me before. My boyfriend told me to go and put on a pullup if I couldn't hold it anymore because he didn't want to stop cuddling. 

17 hours ago, pee_punk said:

When I was... Hmm.. 17? 18? Idk, I went to swim at a boat ramp with a childhood friend who happened to bring along a girl I dated for all of two days in highschool. As we were swimming, C (first initial to keep her privacy) looks at me and says "I have to pee." So I wave my hand with a 'look around' motion and said "you're in a lake, just go." She closes her eyes with the CUTEST squint, and says, "I'm peeing.. Can you feel it?" And pushes the water towards me. As soon as the warmth hit me I went from six to midnight. This allowed me to experiment a little. When we got out to dry off on the dock, I asked what she would think if I peed my swim trunks right there. She brushed it off and just said "🤷 you'd be a peein," ( C had a heavy North Carolina accent) Like she couldn't care less. Luckily I was like a 2/10 so it was zero bother to hold. 

One more, but told to hold

I met this girl at my bar, first initial "B."

Freshly divorced, feral as can be, and happened to find me cute. So she leaves me her number and I invite her out drinking at a barcade downtown. As we all know, alcohol is a diuretic. We're in the middle of a game of pool, and I tell her to pause so I can use the bathroom. We've already made out at this point so the touchy feely barrier was broken. She grabs my arm, pulls me in, and looking into my eyes she tells me, "no, hold it." Gave me a mean semi. I said to her kinda smartellic "oh you want me to pee myself?" And she says noo but kinda blushes. Long story short, we go back to my house and I ask her about her request to hold, while at the same time telling her that I find peeing hot. She gives me an *oh really* face and tells me she holds her pee intentionally because she gets off on being desperate. So we keep drinking and holding until I couldn't help my horniness and drug her to the bathroom to pee on my hand sitting on the toilet. I honestly cannot remember if I peed in the shower or toilet (alcohol and booger sugar blurr) but I remember she had a vice grip on my dick. Guys, the fantasy of a girl holding your member while peeing isn't what you think. It's happened twice for me now, and both times I was squeezed like a lemon. Our time was short lived because with the divorce came her moving back to her home state, but I gave her a dare. She wasn't allowed to pee the entire state of Virginia. No idea how that went because I suck, but if anyone knows northern Virginia, Fredricksburg traffic can cause even iron bladders to leak. Which was my full intention. Yesterday we commented back and forth on a social media post so I sent a pm. Gonna shoot for a pee holding contest after a few back and forths. Will post in the experience page when the time comes.

I held another guy's dick once while he peed in the toilet at my house. He had been holding for a long time and we agreed that once he started leaking that I'd let him use the toilet. But the agreement was that I hold his dick for him.

When he was finally allowed to use the toilet, he forgot about our plan for me to aim him, and had to pass it off to me. At one point, we were both so out of our minds stupid horny that he let go of his dick before I grabbed it. He ended up pissing all over the floor of my bathroom before I could aim him in the toilet. It was equal parts funny and hot. He was blushing so helplessly.

I can't imagine doing that with someone squeezing it. I'm picturing like when in middle school some guys would take a thumb tack and poke a hole in the top of a water bottle and squeeze it while pretending to pee. 😂 I mean, I probably did that water bottle trick too, but I can't remember most of that time in my life tbh.

The diapered road trip idea for sure is one id love. Just thinking about someone telling me, "Well we got a while to drive and i don't plan on stopping so just go ahead and wet that diaper. I mean its why youre wearing it." Sends me in a frenzy. Laying in bed cuddling is also a big one for me too!

Edited by Saint_Spike (see edit history)

I was giving permission once, I was around 22/23, as I broke my arm and as my pants were tight I couldn’t get them down without help so as I was alone I called my mom to tell her my problem and she understood but told me to just pee my pants. I did. 

I have given permission once as well to my bf. We were driving and he really needed to pee. I told him at first we were almost to a bathroom (he didn’t like omo so I didn’t want him to wet) but he still complained he was about to pee himself. So I said just pee your pants, it’s okay. He tried to hold it but had an accident. 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Alex62 said:

I was giving permission once, I was around 22/23, as I broke my arm and as my pants were tight I couldn’t get them down without help so as I was alone I called my mom to tell her my problem and she understood but told me to just pee my pants. I did.

Did you pee sitting on the toilet or somewhere else?

20 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Argh I LIVE for this stuff. Being told its okay to have an accident and being comforted while/after I wet myself is one of my ultimate fantasies. 

Favourites would be: 

- On a road trip with no rest stops. I think this is because this is a situation I have been in on multiple occasions. I've never had a full accident in the car (just little leaks), but being told it's okay if I don't make it would be just the cutest thing ever. 

-Cuddling in bed. This actually has happened to me before. My boyfriend told me to go and put on a pullup if I couldn't hold it anymore because he didn't want to stop cuddling. 

That last one is so hot .... Would love to hear how that was ...  Did he comfort you whilst you were doing it?